• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Log Horizon like Roleplay?

Shineko seemingly appears from within the shadows of the room. I would love to bring over my character as well, but I would need to send the GM some information on my character that I didn't want revealed in the main application process. It is information that I expect to end up coming out over the course of play but to add the correct flavor and RP aspect to the correct, some of it was meant to not be revealed publicly yet.

Otherwise, I would totally love to be a part of this.

@RageFace Thanks for the tag/alert.

Thanks @Alistair

Do you have a number of players you are waiting to have join this great adventure before you start it off? If so, how many? Also, do you have a character template you would prefer for us to use to build our characters or is the way we used in the last setup good? I also sent you my character info for review when you have time. No rush. Looking forward to getting a chance to see where this can go.

I'm in. I'll make a character once the RP is made, because it is just my own personal style to make a new character for any RP I join c:

@RageFace Sadly a year ago I only got to watch a few episodes, as of now I haven't been able to watch the series, if you have any sites to direct me to I'd gladyfully start watching it again and take note of everything needed for the roleplay. And @Shineko thanks for the follow! I'll look at your message in a bit! :D

@Shineko as for the details of the roleplay, a character template will be created some time sooner or later. As for how many people, it can be as many as all the people who want to join in. I will see to other questions if anyone has some. @Silvey thank you!!!!!

For now I'll watch about up to season 2 so that I'll get a better understanding of what I might need for the roleplay, I have some ideas for plot elements to the story, and some more.. I'm planning on becoming an Enchanter like Shiroe is, (DUM DUM DUMM) I know they aren't well known for their offensive nor defensive styles, but from what I gather they can still cast offensive spells, just not very powerful (Like A Sorcerer or Summoner) I've only seen Shiroe use a few spells but none of them purely offensive based. Could anyone try and help me find a list of the spells Enchanters can use that also include offensive ones? I've looked up on the Wiki but they don't have specifics for all the spells.

Just so you guys know I want to RP this but I won't be able to post more than one or two times a day after 4:30pm EST, and not at all on Wednesdays because of my D&D commitment.

animefreak is my backup when CrunchyRoll doesn't have what I am looking for. I see we all seem to visit the same places, I definitely think we are in good company here :) I didn't know they had an app for android though, is that fairly new?

Thanks to my crazy schedule and work, I may not be able to post all throughout the day (depending on how busy work is that day) but I should be able to post in the evenings (EST). Some weekends I may be slow to reply as well since I am starting up a DnD campaign with my family (gotta teach the kids how to do it right :P )

I originally was looking at teaching them the 3/3.5 but instead we are going with 5th edition. I didn't play 4th or 5th, so I get to learn 5th as I try to teach them how to play. But at least I have a history of playing from AD&D 2nd edition through 3.5. 4th came out only a little bit before I stopped playing (thanks to real life and not having a group close enough to play with) so it is kind of nice to be getting back into it. But there is a lot to learn and teach, even when it comes to creating the characters. Should be interesting . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back