• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ Lizzie McGuire RP ~

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

After the news of How I Met Your Father being canceled, I have once again come to wish that the Lizzie McGuire revival show that was heavily teased had actually been produced, and that has led me to make this post~

I've been feeling nostalgic lately (well, I'm always nostalgic xD) and so, I've been revisiting one of the first couples that I ever shipped - Lizzie and Gordo from Lizzie McGuire <3

I'd love to find a partner to write either Lizzie or Gordo in a detailed romantic/dramatic/comedic MxF RP.

We can follow the plot from the original show and/or revival, or branch out in AUs and our own ideas of how the story should go... I'm open to new possibilities~! I would love to craft a story together with my partner.

Requirements:

• No one-liners. I write from 3 to 6 paragraphs, so have a good sense of grammar and spelling please.​
  • We will be using PMs (or DIscord, if you prefer) for this RP.​
If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back