• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π‹πˆπ•π„ ππŽπ–! || roleplay!

Characters
Here
sagesagemarryme SAGE IS GONNA HIT HIM FOR SURE SHE'S A PRO

Upon seeing the message in his chat, Dai switched to Sage's stream.

sagesagemarryme OH WAIT SORRY WRONG STREAM

menx3 EW SAGE STAN GET OFF THE STREAM

IH8DAI shut up menx3 with a bunch of fake followers and no life kys

Usually Dai would have said, "Alright chat, don't get ahead of yourselves. No KYS here," but he was too busy watching Sage's stream.

"Hey? Where did Dai go? Is he AFK? Dai? Dai?" Mikey looked at the call, which Dai was still present. "What's going on?"

Sage saw some more commotion in the chat about a guy named β€˜Dai’. She ignored it, having to focus on the fireballing. She missed one but hit him the other time. Unfortunately, he clutched on the side of the island.

"Aw dang it!" Liv muttered, pearling next to Sage. The Aqua player saw the two and threw their own fireball at them, luckily he missed.

"C'mon Sage... You can do it," Dai muttered, which his chat caught on.

ImTheCvmMonster SIMP

IH8DAI bro you're a fricking simp wth go find someone who doesn't hate men

SPYFAM_FAN SIMP

sagesagemarryme bro IH8DAI stfu sage is amaizng

mrs-dai STOP SIMPING BRO :CRI:

"Dai? Are you watching Sage's stream while streaming?" Mikey asked, scoffing. He couldn't believe his friend was abandoning his chat for some girl's stream.

RemIsStreaming sage. you're stealing our man. 😭😭😭

Sage saw the messaged and paused, scoffing. β€œYou can have him, you’re the only people that actually want him.”

Rem laughed at the response, spinning in his forest green gaming chair. "Dai. She doesn't want you bro." Mikey cackled loudly. "Imagine getting rejected!"

Dai rolled his eyes, watching the stream. He just wanted to see how the play goes out. He wasn't a simp.

RemIsStreaming he went silent i think he's crying

swagyama_tobiyolo aw poor dai

sagesagemarryme rejected F

ProFor3v3r56 F

dazaiDIED F

hisokasleftfoot F

emilynotfound ew hisoka

hisokasleftfoot Don't talk GNF fangirl

thel3sbian F

"Dang, Dai. Chat's really sympathizing with you. Even a Hisoka simp." Mikey scanned Sage's chat, going AFK on Roblox.

Sage then ignored the chat, feeling slightly pleased. She then tried to approach the Aqua player, almost getting fireballed.

Liv pearled a distance behind the Aqua player, hoping he'd be distracted. She didn't have any fireballs on hand, but she have an axe. She'd prevail with it or Sage would win with her Bed Wars skills. Either way, Red would win.

Sage knocked the player back but he somehow managed to survive and land a hit on her. She frowned. He hit her with only his hands and had done 5 hearts damage. She had diamond armour. β€œI think he might be cheating,” She says, eating a gapple to heal up.

"Well that's just peachy," the pinkette muttered sarcastically, using a potion she had purchased with her emeralds on the player. "Why isn't there an effect? Is the last player seriously a hacker?"

Dai frowned, returning to his stream. "Uh, do you want to play another game or...?" Mike jumped in his seat. "Poppy Playtime or FNAF! Pleaseee!"

"Yeah, I think so. Best we can get is knocking him into the void. That's really our best shot."

On the other stream, the trio was hopping onto to their Poppy Playtime servers. They all knew Dai would be screaming in a matter of minutes while Mikey laughed maniacally and Rem watched, indifferent.

ProFor3v3r (Donation - $5)
bet Dai will be pissing himself in 10 minutes

dazaiDIES i bet 5 mins lmao

Olive nodded, "On three."

Chat began counting down for them, even though they'd count themselves. Their opponent was planning to make a run for it, but he'd be stopped in...

hinata_shoyolo 3

sagesagemarryme 2

WhyIsGee 1

The pinkette jumped their opponent, swinging her axe at him. He had began to back up, nearing the edge.

Liv screened, jumping out of her chair and hugging her large, dinosaur Squishmallow. "Hah! Take that, bozo!" she yelled as chat spammed congratulations.

sagesagemarryme BRO OMG YAY LET'S GO YOU GAYS ARE AMAZING OMG SLAY

WhyIsGee Amazing as always, loves!

thel3sbian OMG YOU GAYS LMFAO

kithxkithfxllinl0ve POG CHAMP

daiLIVE ew, no, don't day pog champ. good job!

"Ahaha, thanks chat! And yes, we are THE gays!" Liv exclaimed, excited over the win. "And Gee, I see you. We see you. Say hi to Suki for meeee!" The streamer called out.

Sage half smiles, enjoying the feeling of winning. She tunes out the stream for a second, smelling something from the kitchen.

WhyIsGee Suki and Ken say hi back! Amazing job with the game, my favourite biatches!

Liv grinned, scanning through the many cheers (and some boos) from her viewers. She opened the call, noticing Sage's distant look.

"Yo. Sage? Everything good?" The pinkette questioned, adjusting her headset.

Curse Warning

She nods slightly, but ends her stream. Then she says β€˜I got to go’ on discord. She runs into the kitchen to see smoke everywhere, β€œOh fuck.”

The pink-haired streamed. nods in understanding, deciding to play a little Genshin for her viewers.

hinata_shoyolo AYY BENNETT C6 FRFR

The group of boys on their own stream decided to stop their previous game of Poppy Playtime because Daichi was absolutely shitting himself.

"Bro! It that shit ain't even that scary!" Mikey cackled as they logged onto Roblox to bully some children.

Curse Warning

Sage ran in to the kitchen, seeing smoke from the oven. β€œFuck,” she cursed, trying to fogure out what to do. She turned off the oven and then tried to find their fire extinguisher

If Sage had a spare moment, she would've pulled her long, dark, hair back, but it would've been awfully foolish.
Sage spent a lot of time online, but she did lots of other things too. Sage was awfully busy, with work, (even though streaming payed) and school, Sage found herself with hardly any free time. But she didn't mind. Sage had always enjoyed being busy.
I'm assuming they're playing Minecraft and I suck and Minecraft so whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back