• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐๐Ž๐–! || roleplay!

Characters
Here
Liv nodded. "Bed's pretty much protected, so I'll head to yellow?" She shot a white player from afar.

โ€œSure, Iโ€™m going to grey.โ€ She takes a quick look at the chat then looks back, regretting it. It was chaotic. And people were going crazy absout something but Sage didnโ€™t see what it was about.

"Aight."

Liv bridged to yellow just as white was eliminated. "What's up with Chat? Y'all still breathing?" The pinkette laughed, keeping her focus on the game as she fought of a the yellow players.

"Heh, die mother truckers," she proclaimed at the yellow bed was destroyed.

Sage ended pearled to grey and destroyed their bed. Then, she killed al the players and got the iron and gold from their generator. She got some golden apples and headed to the diamond generator, planning to get protection three.

"Aqua's last, that'll be easy," Liv muttered, clicking her keys. She noticed chat had gone all quiet and there were no donations, just a few viewers subscribing. Her view count had stayed relatively the same. "Chat's gone all quiet, y'all still there?"

In reality, most of the pink-haired streamer's viewers were waiting for Dai to start his stream. They watched his green and black starting soon page with an art of him drinking monster which was created by Twitter artist sein_.

(( lol )) Sage frowned too, โ€œAre you guys there? Arenโ€™t you guys going got watch us completely destroy every other team?โ€

// OMG am I an online artist now? /lh //

swagyama_tobiyolo lmao idk know where the rest of the chat went

sagsagemarryme still here!

kitkirkitty daiLIVE is starting a stream that's probably why lol

Dai scanned the chat ammused. He hadn't meant to steal their viewers. He'd been following both of them on all socials for a while, being one of their biggest supporters. The Asian streamer had been meaning to ask for a collab but he didn't know how Sage would feel about it, since he was a guy.

remadema (Discord)
Yo. What's taking so long I did my intro. Me and Mike are waiting for you.

dailovesmonster (Discord)
sorry was still watching sage's stream

tmntmikey (Discord)
simpity simp. is that a little simp I here?

Dai rolled his eyes just as Liv fell of the island. "FRICK! Dang it! I was so close to finishing off Aqua!"

Sage grumbled something about idiotic male streamers. โ€œWe still have our bed, right?โ€ She was a little distracted by the chat.

redglow34s Dai is starting! Bye guys, fun watching you as always.

"Traitors!" Liv shouted jokingly as the view count went down by maybe a hundred. "And yeah, our bed is all good."

On Daichi's stream, the chat began spamming hellos and emotes as he said his intro. "...And don't forget, the trio's just came out with a merch line! Which is... Probably running out right now," he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

He adjusted his headphones and unmuted himself on Discord.

"Hey hey hey, Chat!" Mikey greeted enthusiastically. Rem just waved.

Dai laughed and hopped onto the game. "Let's play some Fall Guys."

hinata_shoyolo (Donation)
Aqua's heading to your base. one of you should guard and the other should destroy their bed.

Liv read the donation and nodded. "Thanks, Sho!" The pinkette crouched then uncrouched, doing some parkour over random left-over blocks. She shot an incoming Aqua player before jumping down to do some close-range PVP.

Sage headed to their bed, successfully breaking it. She got the iron form the generator and got some fireballs.

"One player down," Liv muttered at the player fell into the void.

ineverdie LET'S GO CMON

swagyama_tobiyolo great job you two! dominating as always

thel3sbian where's the other player dang it

The pink-haired minecraft character jumped around, not seeing any other. "Bro. Sage. I can't find the other player." She stepped into the iron generator so she could start bridging again.

"CHAT! CHAT! VOTE FNAF PLEASE!" Mikey begged on his stream, watching as the chat bullied him relentlessly. "Chat! Please! FNAF! We all know Dai hates horror!"

Rem laughed as Dai spun in his chair. The Asian streamer has a Naruto headband around his head since he had sucked at their previous game.

IH8Dai (Donation - $50)
bro if you suck so much at gaming stop doing it mf

The chat raged at the donation while the victim shrugged. "If you don't enjoy my streams don't watch them. I appreciate you spending fifty dollars on me, but I don't need your charity. I am here to entertain you, you don't have to like me. If you aren't entertained, leave." Dai looked straight into the cam, pursing his lips with a formal business look on his face.

โ€œCoward,โ€ she muttered, looking around the map. โ€œI guess we just have to check all the bases then.โ€

Remus laughed at Dai's reply, sucking on a lollipop.

Suddenly, Mike screamed, "YES WE'RE PLAYING FNAF! Oh wait. We're playing build battles." He began to fake sob while telling Chat how dissapointed he was in them. "...Now I'm going to be building unicorns for the rest of my life! Who do you think I am? Bob the Builder!"

narutolover_123 suck it mikey /j

AraAraGomenDeezNuts yes you are Bob the building

dazaiDIED clipped that

Chat definitely clipped that.

"I'll check the ones I'm near. Heading to green, but maybe check diamond," Liv advised, bridging as her character crouched.

"Ah, right. I'll stay near the base then," she explained, pearling over. "Dunno if they might come, but I'm determined to win this!"

Her face scrunched up in concentration as chat spammed. "No chat! Stop trying to distract meee!"

hinata_shoyolo YES WE WILL SAGEEE

sagesagemarryme ofc sage

1800-Gay here lies sage and liv, cause of death: chat r.i.p

ninaMODS wth chat ๐Ÿ˜‚

babae_asoxx Mahal ko ang mga streamer na ito kaya magkano, na!

Liv laughed a under her breath. "If we die, Nina goes down with us," she joked, talking about her MOD.

ninaMODS stfu Liv or im getting gee

"Okay. I'll stop."

She didn't want to mess with Gee. Gee, aka WhyIsGee, was a pretty big streamer, starting at only thirteen years old. She had one of the biggest net worths, and not only was she a streamer, but also an actor and artist. Though, she had also produced music and clothing, along with her modeling career, it really wasn't one of her bigger things.

She was a friend of Nina's from middle school.

ninaMODS that's what i thought betch lmaa

Sage frowned. She didnโ€™t like it when people used friends to give them clout. She thought she was amazing just because she was friends with someone famous. She knew she couldnโ€™t say anything, as much as she would hate to admit it, she needed the views and if Gee was mad with the,, their views would plummet.

"Aight. Now where is that damn aqua player?" Liv whined, drinking her signature pink lemonade. It was like the Coca-Cola to TommyInnit or the Monster to Daichi. Her character crouched, moving around as she hopped around the base.

โ€œFound them!โ€ Sage exclaimed. โ€œTheyโ€™re behind reds has and are trying to bridge secretly to ours. I can fireball them or we can do pvp.โ€

"Nah, if they're briding y'all might fall during PVP. Do fireball," Olive advised, jump-running across a pre-made bridge.

"Haha, what a noob," Mikey said plainly, jumping around some kid's Roblox avatar in that one Roblox pizza place game.

emilynotfound Hahaha mikey bullying kids for the 7028282th time

COOLCANADIAN444 eww nf person ugh

Mikey made his pizza as Rem complained about car controls. "Bro! Cars here don't work! Why are we even playing Roblox? I don't like Roblox!" The brunette really didn't. He disliked Roblox so much.

"Aw, chill Rem. Mike's just having fun. Besides, clout," Dai smirked, taking an order.

"WAIT THE MANAGERS SPOT IS OPENED WAIT WAIT-" Mikey was about to take the place before someone else got it. "AW C'MON! WHO IS DOES THIS STUPID ARGH!"

Rem laughed saltily. "I'm not a stupid, idiot."

"REM? WHAT THE HECK I WANT TO BE MANAGER!" The whole call laughed along with the chat, who made sure to clip the scene.

Sage nodded, shooting fireballs at the player. The chat was making bets in wether Sage would hit the player.

grentismanta44 No way she can hit it from here, no one has that good of an aim

Profor3v3r56 Sheโ€™s definitely hitting him, he has no chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back