• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Little Red Riding Hood (1X1)

SparkleBreaker

♥ Pineapple Queen ♥

Sawyer Chenoweth

08/12 | 19

Tanned | (6’1) | Muscular | Bright blue eyes

Personality traits

Loyal | Resourceful | Upbeat | Reckless

Wolf Form

tumblr_nvg2j9dZgP1s2w95po1_500.png

Evangeline (Evie, Eva) Rollands

08/03| 17

Pale| (5"3) | Athletic and Petite| Bright Green eyes

Personality traits

Loyal | Fiesty| Determined| Intelligent

Last edited by a moderator:

Marina 

Ever since their leader had been brutally murdered the pack had been on high alert. Shifts were in place for them to take turns searching the forest for the one responsible, or his family. Marina was a little more level headed that most of the pack, especially their newest leader. Justice would be served, but she didn’t get wrapped up in it like everyone else had. That was why she wasn’t particularly scouring her surroundings for any evidence of that family. No, she was treating it more like a leisurely stroll through a park. Until she caught the scent of blood, that stopped her in her tracks. Taking in a deep breathe, her blue eyes slowly went to the direction she smelled it from.

The forest was quiet and as she tip toed in the direction of the scent. Her hand lightly brushed along the trees she passed and she pushed back her short blonde hair when she found a girl, quite a bit younger than her, standing there. The girl was around the age of her baby brother. The blood was hers and immediately she started stepping closer slowly.Careful not to frighten her anymore than she was. All she wanted to do was help. 

“You alright?” she asked, closing the gap between them. Marina eyes lingered on the injuries before she looked up at the redhead. Her head tilted to the side and her brows furrowed as she wondered what the hell she was doing out here all alone. “Here, I can help. I’ve have a reckless younger brother, so I’m pretty much an expert when it comes to injuries.” Her tone was soft and calm, but she wasn’t asking to help at the same time. A gentle hand squeezed the girls shoulder as she looked at her with a have smile before turning her attention to the wound. Her expression faltered, into a bit of anger. Almost immediately she recognized the bite mark, have had leaving one similar on her own prey. This was a child though and she had nothing to do with this fight. “Can you walk? I’m going to need some medical supplies to patch you up. My house isn’t far.” Marina knew that it would be frowned up, taking her in when one of the pack attacked her for some unknown reason. It simple felt like the right thing to do.   

Evangeline had been taking a stroll through the woods, when all of a sudden something had hurled into her, knocking her down onto the muddy ground beneath her, a blur was all she saw as she felt a large amount of pain on her thigh, and her vision seemed to fade in and out, as she rested her head against the trunk of a tree, her hand clutching her thigh, trying to apply pressure and stop the flow of blood leaving her leg.

It felt like hours before someone finally came across her, and she rubbed her eyes with her the back of her other hand and she looked at the figure that was only just now coming into focus, and she took in the beautiful girl that was approaching her, not even wondering why someone else was so far out in the woods, as far as she was aware, no one else lived outside of the closest town.

"Ehm...I don't know what happened...one minute I was walking, the next I was bleeding" The girl helplessly explained as she gestured to her leg before letting out a sigh as she looked up at the girl, who seemed to be so caring and nurturing.

And she nodded her head slowly in response to the question

"I...I think I could try, I haven't tried to put any pressure on it yet" she admitted, feeling stupid that she hadn't even tried to move.

After a bit of wincing and manoeuvring, Evie was eventually up, carefully favouring her good leg, wincing with every step that the two of them made, on the horrendous and torturously long journey back to the stranger's house.

Eventually, the pain became too much for her, her vision swimming and only a few metres from the big house, she collapsed, her legs buckling out from under her, leaving her in an unconscious heap on the ground.

Marina 

Marina knew what happened, but she stayed mum. Now wasn’t the time, if ever. She eyed the redhead as she struggled to her feet, giving her a helping hand. The girl seemed like she wanted to trek it on her own, so she stayed close by her side. Maybe it was a wolf thing, but she admired someone’s will to keep pushing on. That however, seemed to be a bad idea. The redhead had gone down suddenly when she was looking the other way, seeing how many of the pack were home. A curse slipped out as she knelt down and tapped the other’s cheek lightly.

“Hello?” A huff escaped when the girl didn’t stir. Quick glance in the direction of the house, she shrugged. Be quicker this way then having her hobble along her side. Scooping her up in her arms with ease, Marina made her way to the house. It was rather large, but looked on the run down side. The packs eyes laid heavily on her, but she marched up to her own quarters were they wouldn’t be bothered, in the meantime.

The wound was cleaned, gently. There most likely be a scar left behind and she done some stitches while the girl was out. Now clean bandages wrapped around it. Afterwards she set her up in her bed until she came around. Marina sat off in a lounge chair, too afraid to leave the redhead’s side in fear of what the rest of the pack might do. In the mean time she occupied herself with a book.   

Evangeline stirred maybe a few hours later, wincing as she opened her eyes, scrunching them up as she tried to adjust to the light in the room, and she glanced around as she pushed herself up carefully, wincing slightly at the movement of her leg, but it was nothing like the pain she had experienced before.

Glancing around, her gaze landed on the girl who had helped her back to the comfort of what was probably her room and Evie hesitated before saying quietly "Thank you....but where am I?" and she looked down at her thigh, frowning at the sight of the newly stitched up injury that was on her upper thigh, and she hesitantly ran a finger near it, before sighing wondering what she was going to do now, let alone find her way back home from wherever the hell she was now!

"And who are you...??" She asked the all important question, as she looked across at the blonde girl, her own brow furrowed in confusion but also curiously as she tried to come up with any reasons as to why a complete stranger would take someone in and look after them so well, she certainly knew her family would never do anything like that...

Marina 

Marina was still happily curled up in her lounge chair, halfway through her book when she noticed the other starting to stir. A bookmark was slid in between the pages before the book was sat down on a stand nearby. A gentle smile was on her face as she waited for the other one to get adjusted to their new surroundings. Her room was small, but neat. Her hands folded together in her lap as she listened to the questions, a smile on her face the whole time.

“Uh, you’re in my house silly. Remember that is where I said I was taking you? It is about ten miles outside of town.” Marina stretched her arms and back quickly, they had become stiff from sitting in one place for so long. She continued stretching as she got to her feet and went over to the bed, holding out her hand for a proper introduction when she was close enough. “I’m Marina.” There were some questions of her own, but she would slowly get to them when the time was right. “You are?” she asked, waiting to shake the redhead’s hand. Once names were exchanged she seated herself on the edge of the bed. Time for some of her questions to be answered.

“What were you doing so far out in the woods?” she asked, leaning in to hear her answer. A knock at the door came first and she jolted up straight in a sitting position her eyes locked on the door. A familiar voice came through and she let out a sigh of relief.

“Marina, what are you doing in there? Everyone is bugging out.” Sawyer didn’t dare to open the door until it was okay-ed by his sister, so he leaned against the door way. What she was up to he didn’t care, but he had folded under pressure to go see what she was up to.

“My baby brother. Siblings, ugh!” she explained quickly, ignoring the protest that came through the door about her referring to him like that. The term baby brother got under her skin and she used much more because of it. “Girl stuff. I’ll be down later.” she told him, rolling her eyes lightly at him. When she heard his feet shuffle away she turned back to the redhead. “That’ll buy us a bit more time before he gets bullied back in to checking in on me again. So what were you doing so far out in the woods?” she repeated the question to get them to start off before they were interrupted.

Evangeline watched the girl carefully as she started to talk, and she hesitated before shaking Marina's hand "I'm Evangeline...You can call me Eva or Evie..most people do" she said softly, and nervously as she looked around the girls bedroom, taking in the wall colour, the furniture and every tiny little detail with curiosity as she felt the bed dip under the weight of an extra body as she was joined on the mattress.

Evie glanced over at the wooden door as a sharp knock arrived at her ears, and she watched with worry as Marina seemed scared by the prospect of who could be on the other side of the door and she listened to the whole exchange going through the door that the two siblings had and she tilted her head as she turned her attention back to the girl.

"That's probably my fault...not exactly normal to bring a stranger into a house.." Evie murmured hesitantly, as she ran a hand through her hair, a small sigh leaving her lips as she came across twigs and leaves and all sorts of debris from the woods.

"I was just out for a walk, exploring I guess..." She shrugged slightly as she answered the question "I had no idea anyone else lived so far out of town too" she admitted as she had never seen anyone else that wasn't a part of her family around the area.

Marina 

The blonde studied the redhead as she took credit for her being checked on. Marina shrugged it off. Twigs and leaves had been left in her hair. The mess she had begun pulling out of her hair made the blonde get up and head to her dresser to fetch a brush. The words she spoke earlier, of her taking the blame, turned in her head as she disagreed with them silently to herself. The brush had a hair tie around the handle and she settled herself on the bed once more, offering it to the redhead.

“Guessing you could use this. Feel free to use the hair tie.” she said, with a smile. Her hands folded in her lap once more as she looked back to the door. “It isn’t your fault that they’re weird.” she giggled, turning back towards Evie. She had been out exploring the woods on her own, both brows rose in surprise to that. Not a very smart idea, but then again we all do things we shouldn’t now and again. Hands ran through her short blond hair and she sort of made it a bit messy pushing it out of her face, not that it bothered her. Marina was never one to style her hair, which is why she wore it short.  

“You live in the woods too?” There was a bit of concern in voice now. Only one family she knew about lived out here. A forced smile was on her face. There could be a mistake and she wasn’t a part of that family. Pushing it out of the way her eyes went down to the bandage. “How does that feel. Now I’m not a doctor so I don’t know if you want a professional to look at that or what. My guess is it will heal nicely if you take it easy and keep it cleaned. Like I said though, not a doctor.” Marina didn’t want the girl on her door-step weeks from now upset that the wound was infected or not healing correctly.

Evangeline glanced up, as Marina got off the bed and she smiled softly as a hairbrush was handed to her

"Thank you...I must look a mess right now" She said softly as she looked down at the wooden hairbrush in her hands, and she hesitated before starting to brush out as much of the twigs and other debris from her hair as she could, until she could get a chance to shower and wash the rest out, along with the thin coat of mud that seemed to cover her hands and legs from what she could see.

"Ehm yeah, I've lived here all my life, my family has been raised here for generations from what I've been told" She shrugged slightly at the question, living here was all she knew, and yes it was annoying at times due to having to travel miles for education, or just to buy food and clothes but she liked the peacefulness and all the nature that surrounded her every day.

A small smile curved the edges of her lips upwards and she nodded her head "It feels better...thank you... I really appreciate everything you have done for me today...I don't know what happened out there, there was a blur and all of a sudden I was down and bleeding..." She said quietly, setting the brush down on the bed, the hair tie still wrapped around the handle.

Marina 

Generations. The blonde nodded slowly to show she was listening, though she didn’t really want to explore the matter anymore. Not exactly the thing she wanted to hear. Harm would come to her if her hunch was true and she doubted that the girl had any doing with what happened to their alpha. For that reason, she pushed it aside and no longer investigated. The redhead finished brushing her hair and thanked Marina for the help. A smile grew on her face as she got more comfortable on her bed.

“Don’t worry about it. You were pretty light to carry and if it were me I’d hope someone would show me the same kindness.” Call it karma or what not, but she felt like doing the good things in your life is what would bring happiness in the long run. Marina found it surprising that Evie didn’t remember the attacker. When they were in wolf form they weren’t exactly hard to miss.They were twice the size than a the normal beast. Faster, stronger and more agile. It was odd that she was left the way she had been. Her kind wasn't the type to let loose ends walk around for humans or others to learn of their species and location. 

“Looks like a bite mark when I was examining it. The animal was probably scared and took off right after biting you.” There was enough of an idea what happened. The animal that hat bitten her was left out on purpose. No reason to get that dragged in. Humans would probably be on a mad hunt to kill the animal if they figured out it was a wolf. “Do you need anything? A snack?”  

"Yeah...always helps to be nice to people," she said with a small smile as she glanced across at the kind and charitable girl who had rescued her and she ran a hand through her hair with a soft sigh.

"I was worried I had intruded on a den or something...maybe that's why I was attacked, but it was probably my fault. As everyone says animals are more scared of us than we are of them" She laughed softly, shaking her head slightly as she tried to lighten the mood a bit, not wanting things to be strained between the two of them.

She hoped Marina would like to be friends, it would be nice to have someone local to hang out with, it could be quite boring all the way out here, all she had was her family to hang out with...and that wasn't exactly what she wanted.

"Ehm maybe something to drink would be nice...I can come down with you and get it...I should probably be leaving soon anyway, I don't want to intrude too much" she said with a small smile as she looked at the blonde, and she tried to get out of the bed, wincing as she put pressure on her bad leg so she just stood on her good one.

Marina 

“Suuure.” she dragged out the word as her eyes darted nervously towards the door. At some point she had to leave the room, not exactly like she could keep her cooped up here. “You’re not intruding.” she added, forcing a smile, at least not to her anyway. Marina eyed her and noticed the small wince when she out weight on her leg. A concerned look fell on her face, but she gave the other space still. A watchful eye would just be over her and she’d do a better job this time.

“Do you like tea? Something hot might make you feel good.” she suggested, opening the door for the other to go through. They were on the second floor. To their right down the hall was the staircase that leads to the main floor. “This way.” she stated, gesturing with a nod in the direction they needed to go. There was a nervous bounce in her step as she led the way to the kitchen.

“We have Chamomile, Lemon Ginger, Chai, and I think Green tea.” The cabinet door was opened for the other to look inside and take a pick. “There is water or milk too if none of that suits your fancy.” she said, reading the kettle.   

Evangeline smiled slightly as she made her way, slowly and painfully down the stairs to the kitchen and she glanced across at Marina, occasionally as they made their way to the kitchen and she nodded her head

"Tea would be lovely thank you" She answered with a small smile

After a little bit of thinking, she asked: "Can I have Lemon Ginger please?" Anything spicy was a huge weakness to her, she liked the kick in the back of her throat that it gave her.

She thanked Marina for the hot drink, and she sipped at the tea with a small smile, glancing around the kitchen as she drank the hot beverage.

Marina 

The mugs were set out on the counter while they waited for the water to be ready. A tea bag of lemon gingerroot sat in one and chai in the other. The cinnamon taste was her favorite. The kettle let out a loud whistle and she took it off the stove stop and poured them their drinks. There was a center island in the kitchen that they were sitting around. Marina swirled her tea bag around by the string while she waited for it to steep and to cool off a bit.

“Don’t mean to sound demanding, but there is no way I’m letting you walk all the way home with a bad leg. I’m going along.” There was a smile on her face as she blew on her tea a bit before taking a sip out of it. It was for the other’s safety. There would be no changing her mind on it. The girl could barely handle getting to the kitchen on her own. Footsteps of other members of the house she could hear behind her and she was on edge. Only a matter of time before one came in here, but she wanted to act as if everything was normal, so neither would get in upset.

“My family can be a bit . . . odd.” she warned, better get that out there instead of having her learn the hard way, through interaction. A nervous giggle came out as a hand ran nervously through her hair. “Don’t judge me too harshly based off them, ok?” Another sip was taken to calm the nervous as she knew the pack would pick up on her being jittery.

"Odd?" Evangeline tilted her head curiously at the sound of that, especially as the girl seemed nervous and jittery at the mention of her family and she sighed softly "It's fine..I will only judge you based on you, and that so far is amazing! She laughed softly, and finished off her tea, setting down the mug on the counter with a small smile and she glanced around the kitchen.

"I guess you keeping me company walking home would be nice..." She murmured with a small smile, it was the truth but it was also because she didn't want to argue about how she was capable of limping a bit to get home.

Evie glanced towards the doorway, as she heard footsteps approaching and the deep sound of a male clearing his throat and she turned to face the person who entered the room

Sawyer

“Great. Love walks anyhow.” she responded, but froze like a statue when she heard someone clear his throat. A deep breathe was taken in and she turned to face her pack member. A familiar pair of bright blue eyes, matching hers, appeared behind the other male. A smile spread across her face as she wasn’t alone and she quickly roped her brother into the conversation. “Sawyer!” she said, with a wide smile and waved him to come further into the kitchen. “Come on. I want you to meet my new friend.” A heavy sigh came from her brother, making her a tinge annoyed. The fact she could hear him dragging his feet over to them is the only reason she didn’t say anything on it.  

Sawyer shuffled around the other asking why me to himself silently. Hands in his pockets he glared at the back of his sister’s head as he walked up beside her and then looked to her new found friend and froze. The process had been explained over and over again, but it was clearly different experiencing. He couldn’t tear his gaze from her and he just couldn’t stop smelling her sweet scent. Suddenly, he felt his sister’s hand under his chin and coming up to squeeze his cheeks together. That broke him out of his trance and he stared his sister down angrily.

“This is my baby brother, Sawyer.” Marina was talking in a baby voice. Her brother never challenged her and took the ridicule and stared off at the wall until she was done and her hand was wrapped around her mug once more.

“You done? Got it out of your system?” he asked, practically growling at her. Marina shrugged and he saw the hand coming up again. This time he caught it before she could squeeze his cheeks again. “Stop it.” he said, as she laughed at him and he put her hand back on the table. Rolling his eyes, he turned his gaze back to his sister’s friend and the one not annoying him. “Hi, I’m Sawyer. Are you really friends with her?” he asked in a playful tone, pointing to his sister.

Evangeline glanced over at the person entering the room, and she smiled shyly up at the much taller male, and her cheeks tinged pink slightly as he held her gaze for much longer than most people would and she covered her mouth, stifling a small giggle as she watched the rather rugged looking male get his cheeks squeeze like he was a toddler, and with some enjoyment she watched Marina pestering him just like many families did and she couldn't help but wish she had a sibling of her own.

"I'm Evangeline and I suppose I am...I just met her today...she pretty much saved me I guess" She laughed softly, shaking her head as she looked up at him and after a little bit of silence where she found herself, unable to take her eyes off him, taking in every tiny little detail of his face, she eventually looked over at Marina

"I suppose we should get going then...My family will be wondering where I am by now" She said with a small smile, unable to hide the fact she was a little sad and solemn about going home, she doubted she would ever bump into Marina, and she wished she could have stayed longer...but she also wanted to get to know the handsome older guy in front of her

Sawyer

Sawyer could smell that she was human, so he tried to resist looking at. It was all overwhelming. A nervous hand ran through his hair. He tried limiting eye contact to only when it would be rude not to look up at her. Upsetting his sister was never something he did intentionally and he didn’t want to upset her new friend. As gentle and loving as she was, the girl knew how to brawl. Still, he stole glances in Evangeline’s direction as the girls discussed leaving. Part of him wished she wouldn’t leave so quickly and that they’d gotten more of a chance to talk.

“Let me clean this up a bit, quickly.” Marina was on the move, throwing the tea bags away and rinsing out the mugs. There was tension between the two, she could feel it. Were her eyes tricking her or was her brother blushing? It was adorable, seeing him fancy someone. “Sawyer you should come with. That way I won’t be all by my lonesome on the back.” She flashed a giant smile as she started playing cupid. A flustered look came over her little bro and it seemed like he didn’t know what to do, which only made the smile grow larger. “Come on, you cannot have two ladies out there unescorted. What if the animal that attacked Evangeline comes back?”

“You were attacked? By what?” Sawyer concerned eyes turned to look over the redhead. Marina hand reached out and pinched his bicep hard. “Ow, what was that for?” he asked, genuinely confused.

“The right answer is yes, I’ll go along with you girls.”

“Yes, I’ll go with you two.” Marina finally let go with a giant triumphant smile on her face. “Sisters.” he whispered under his breath, shaking his head. “Seriously what happened?” he asked, turning his attention back to Evangeline, concerned.

Evangeline was also trying to avoid the gaze of the handsome stranger and tried to focus on helping Marina tidy up the mugs of tea they had enjoyed, but she felt limited as she didn't know the layout of the kitchen, but she was also trying to hide the fact that her leg was in fact hurting her, something she didn't want to admit and seem like a wimp to the two ridiculously good looking siblings in front of her.

Her eyes widened as Marina suntested that Sawyer should join them on the way back to her place, and she glanced up at him, almost wanting him to reject the answer , she didn't want both of them to see the disaster of a house she lived in, compared to their large and well looked after home.

She glanced away at the mention of being attacked and fidgeted slightly as she avoided answering the question about her incident in the woods, instead she suggested they started heading out before it got dark and she made her way slowly in the door, bearing as much weight as she could on her leg, her breathing shallow as she focused on her destination.

Sawyer

There was no reply, so he left it alone. Figured she didn’t really want to talk about it. A shrug of his shoulders and he followed behind the two girls, his sister and him slipped on their shooed and were out the door. It was a tad cool, but the siblings were hot blooded and if was welcomed. Sawyer kept his distance from his sister friend and went to her opposite side, sandwiching Marina in the middle of the three of them.

“Do you know what direction it is in?” Marina asked, not sure which direction to go in. After all she found Evie in the middle of her exploring the woods, didn’t mean her home was in that direction.

“We don’t know where we’re going?” Sawyer questioned, eyeing his sister, like really? A hand flew up and shooed him away and he rolled his eyes. His eyes went to Evangeline, though he didn’t keep eye contact for long. His eyes wandered to injury on her upper thigh. A bit surprise she was using it so much.

Evangeline sighed as she heard Marinas question, and she ran a hand through her hair, glancing around but everything looked the same, it was just trees and more trees and she was forced to look back at her new friend and she shook her head

"No, I have no idea...no idea whats so ever" She answered, looking between the both of them awkwardly and slightly embarrassed about the whole situation.

Evangeline stood awkwardly as she waited for one of the two siblings to respond, balancing carefully on her good leg as she glanced around at the clusters of dark green trees, surrounding Marina and Sawyers house.

Sawyer

“That’s fine.” Marina said with uncertainty in her voice as she skimmed the tree line. Nodding slightly in agreement with her own statement. “We’ll just retrace your steps from where I found you and go from there. We know the woods really well, so it should be a problem.” she said, reassuringly before walking in the direction they had come earlier. Marina ran her hand through her hair and then wave at the two of them to follow as she led the way. “A little adventure never hurt anyone.” she chimed, staying optimistic.

“Not true. People get injured all the time when exploring the wilderness.” A dirty look was sent Sawyer’s way and he fell back a bit out of her reach in fear of retaliation. It was like a wild goose chase, finding this house. Much more difficult than he thought it would be.

“What is your house near?” he asked, taking a bit more logical approach. Sawyer forced himself to keep eye contact this around, not wanting to be awkward. He smiled at the redhead. It was a lot like his sister’s.  If there were any landmarks that stuck out they could avoid wasting time by retracing steps. It would also get her off her leg sooner, which would be good for the healing process.

Evangeline nodded her head with the smallest trace of a smile as she tried to be reassured by Marinas plan and she followed the girl further in the direction, that she had apparently been found in, glancing a few times over at Sawyer as she continued to limp across the mud, carefully moving around any fallen twigs or stones laying on the muddy ground.

"I live near a lot of trees" She laughed softly knowing how unhelpful that was "But joking apart, I live near a track road...there aren't many around so that should work" she answered glancing up at Sawyer, and she smiled softly up at him before they continued to walk, and she ignored the sharp, agonising pain that she could feel in her leg, with every step that she took, following the blonde haired girl down the path.

Sawyer

Sawyer's smile grew at the joke. The track road was exactly what he was looking for and shared a look with his sister and they both knew what direction to go in. They crossed it's path many times, though he had never seen house. Than again, he wasn't exactly trying to seek out any humans. 

"We know where one is. Not too far away, fifteen or twenty minutes?" It was an estimate, but he was taking in her gimp walk slowing them down. 

"Evie you don't look like you're doing so well on that leg." Marina had a soft smile, knowing very well that it was a delicate situation. "Do you need some help. Sawyer can carry you on his back." Her brother went red in the face and looked immediately down at the ground. She was definitely going out of her way to embarrass him. "Or I can help." she giggled at the reaction.    

Users who are viewing this thread

Back