• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Little Red Riding Hood (1X1)

She was sipping on her juice with a small smile, as she chatted to him as they sat close to each other, enjoying the company of the other person and her eyes widened as his lips were all of a sudden on hers and just as she closed her eyes, his lips were no longer on hers anymore, and she sighed, opening her eyes to look up at him, her bright green eyes focused on his as they sat there, so close to each other, their faces barely 2 inches away from each other.

A soft moan escaped her lips, as his lips brushed against hers, ever so teasingly, barely there, and her eyes fluttered close from the mere contact on her lips, and she couldn't help but move closer as she stood the initiative and kissed him back, deepening the kiss herself

Sawyer

His eyes went wide, he was surprised when she kissed back and even deepened it. For a split second a part of him fought himself to continue this, but that was taken over quickly. Each kiss got deeper and slowly he pulled away from her lips and started kissing down her neck. The internal fight could be seen in his eyes as it went back and forth from his blue wolf eyes to human eyes.

There was a pause as he fought it his instincts to mark her as his own. Gently, he placed another kiss on her collarbone, still resisting.  Before he could fully comprehend what was he was doing his eyes shifted for good. His teeth changed to fangs and they sunk into her neck, leaving a mark.   

Evie could feel the initial hesitation as she kissed him, her hand moving to his chest and she relaxed in his arms as they continued to kiss, each time their lips making contact, the kiss becoming more heated and deeper and a small whimper like sound escaped her now kiss swollen lips as he tore his lips from hers, and she tilted her head back in pleasure, her chest heaving as he started to kiss down her neck, small moans leaving her lips as she closed her eyes and just enjoyed the attention.

She could feel him pause over one area on her neck, where her neck joined her shoulders and she moaned softly at the gentle kiss that landed on her collarbone, and she sunk closer to him, waiting for the next kiss to land there, but one never came instead a burning hot feeling erupted in her neck, and she whimpered, at first the feeling immensely painful but it soon washed over with pleasure and she whimpered in his arms, oblivious to the fact it was his teeth and the fact he had bitten her that was causing all this mix of feelings.

Sawyer

There was no control anymore. The wolf inside of him had taken the reigns and he was going purely on its instinct. The bit of blood was on his lips were wipe away on his sleeve as he eyed what he had done. There was a ring of teeth marks on where he had bitten. His free arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her in as close as they possibly could. The other went under her chin as he pulled her in to kiss. There was a moment where his lips teased hers.  

Sawyer returned to kissing her, each one growing deeper as his hands explored her body more. They were chest to chest and he was completely lost in the moment. His bright blue, wolf like eyes were closed as he enjoyed his time with Evangeline.   

Evangeline moaned softly as she allowed herself to reciprocate the kiss, her hand on his chest as she allowed herself to be kept close to him, and her head tilted up so kissing her would be easier and eventually she whimpered pulling her lips from his.

Her hand came up, and touched her lip gently, noting how tender and big her lips seemed, all the harsh and passionate attention having caused them to swell up a bit and she looked up at him, her chest heaving as she tried to get accustomed to what had happened yet.

Sawyer

Once Evangeline pulled away from the kiss he started regaining his control more. His eyes slipped back into the familiar blue ones and he sort of stepped back from the redhead. His head was spinning when he saw the bite mark and grimaced slightly. He had just marked a human and he had no idea what to do about it. There was a bit of panic in his eyes and he couldn’t help look down at his feet.

A buzzing started happening in his pocket, but he ignored it for the time being. “Look I’m sorry.” he blurted, looking up at her as a hand ran through his hair nervously. That shouldn’t have happened.

Evie noticed the change in his eyes, and she tried her best to ignore that and she tilted her head as Sawyer moved away from her, and she tried to ignore the twinge that she felt watching him move away and she hesitated before murmuring "Sawyer..."

Finally, she started to notice and feel the aching pain in her neck, and she warily felt her neck, pulling it back and her brow furrowing as she saw the blood on her hand and she could only look up at him in shock at the blood that was coming from her neck.

"You regret this...dont you...?" she whispered hesitantly as she looked at the emotion reflecting in his eyes

Sawyer

Sawyer grimaced as she found the bit mark and it looked away. This was extremely hard to figure out his feelings as it was nature taking its course in a way. At the other time she wasn’t a werewolf, this wasn’t supposed to happen like this and he didn’t know exactly what to do or how to feel now that it was done. For a human, she took it surprisingly well, to him. The blood on her hands was eyed as he glanced at the bite. Besides the feeling of being scared, he didn’t know what else he was feeling.

“Yes, no . . . I –I just shouldn’t have done that to you.” he said, a bit of panic in his voice. The buzzing was going off in his pocket again, only making things worse as he knew exactly who it was. It only piled on more of the worries and his heart started to race.

The blood on her hands, her blood was starting to make her feel a little bit woozy along with the throbbing sensation that was accompanying it and she tried to focus on him, instead of how her body was reacting to everything and she sighed softly, looking down at his lap as she listened to his panicked voice and the way he sounded so regretful, and it just completely ruined a perfectly wonderful day and she muttered

"Just answer your bloody phone"

Her hurt and everything like that soon translating into anger as she realised the stupid and vulnerable situation she had allowed herself to be in, and she pushed herself up, and she started to limp away from him, and down the path towards the town, hoping she could catch a lift home from someone kind in the town, all she knew was she didn't want to spend another second with someone so obviously haunted with regret

Sawyer

The reaction was a bit shocking and he looked down to the buzzing and sighed. There was anger in her voice and it pained him to see her react that way. There was brief moment where he didn’t do anything and watched her start limping away. It probably lasted longer than it should have, but he got up and went after the redhead.

“Wait.” he called out, running after her. It wasn’t much of a challenge to catch up to her and he went in front to cut her off. “It’s not like that it just, just, I bit you!” he said, still half expecting her to start freaking out over what he had done. The reaction she had earlier about the werewolf situation didn’t ease his anxiety about her getting upset. Not that, if she knew the severity. What it meant. “I didn’t just bite you I marked you . . .”His eyes looked in to hers as he fought with himself to ask the question he was really afraid of hearing the answer to. “You’re not upset?” he asked, the fear in his eyes evident .  

Evangeline kept herself focused on the edge of the trees where you finally got back into town, trying to keep her limp as fast and consistent as she could, but her thigh was already killing her and she had only walked a couple hundred yards at most. 

It hurt a bit for him not to come after her sooner, it would have been nice for him to come after her, not that she had any intention to give him an easy time over what just happened.

"I know you freaking bit me" She snapped at him, her emotional and pained state mixing with her short temper resulting in a bark that was worse than her bite and she kept trying to move past him before finally stopped, and looking up at him, tilting her head as she noted the fear that was so evident and easy to see in his eyes.

What had he to fear...? He wasn't human and vulnerable like her...

"How can I be okay with anything....I don't know whether to be upset but I have no clue what being marked is! All I know is we are making out...and god, I enjoyed it but now I'm bleeding, pissed off. hurt and angry and you are being a confusing asshole" she sighed frustratedly 

Sawyer

The name calling wasn’t helping the situation. If anything he could feel a twinge of his own anger growing in his stomach, but he side and ignored it. The two of them being angry wasn’t going to solve anything at the moment. A heavy sigh escaped as his fingers danced nervously.

“I’m being confusing because this is confusing to me!” he said, turning a hand through his hair. That probably wasn’t very helpful to her, but it was the honest truth. “Once, I tell you, which I have to now, you’re going to freak out. . . A werewolf does that when he chooses . . .” How could this be explained without totally freaking one out. Sawyer grimaced because there was no way around it, to explain why he was confused by the situation. “A werewolf knows instantly when he finds his mate. There is just something that goes off inside the brain or something and when I saw you that happened . . . That is what we do to let everyone know that we selected someone” he said, nervously as he pointed to the mark. This couldn’t get any more awkward and his feet shuffled underneath him once he admitted to that.

“I’ve never heard of it happening between a human and someone of my kind. I don’t know what it means or what to do.” The consequences, how the pack would take it, or if he had to stop seeing her, the list went on and on. Sawyer hadn’t a clue what this entailed.

Evangeline watched him with a heavy heart as he explained everything and she tried to listen to what he was telling her but she was still far too pent up to even pay much attention and eventually she hesitated before murmuring "Sawyer...can you just take me home?"

And she glanced up at him, her eyes wide and nervous as she waited for his response, her hand going up to touch her neck again, and she sighed, wondering how on earth she would explain that to her parents or anyone else she was around, it just felt so painfully obvious and she could only hope once it stopped bleeding and calmed down a lot, it wouldn't be so blazingly noticable

Sawyer

There was a bit of a pause as the only thing she did was request t that she be taken home. “Yeah.” he said in a low voice. There was hesitation in his movement as he bent over to scoop her up again. This was just the fastest way to go about it, so that is why he chose it. The whole time he avoided eye contact and remained silent.

The walk took about ten minutes as he briskly walked through the woods. In the center of her front lawn he put her down and looked at her briefly. “There.” he said, quietly before turning around to walk off towards his own home.

Evangeline sighed softly as she bumped against his chest while he walked, probably as fast as he could through the woods to her house and she hesitated once she was set down on the front lawn, and she opened her mouth to say something but he was already opening his mouth to leave, so she shut her mouth and watched him walking away, back into the woods.

With a small sigh, she walked into the house and headed up to her room, trying to ignore how conflicted she was feeling about everything and she set to cleaning up her neck, wincing as she saw the state that his bite had left her skin in as she tried to tidy it up and make it as least noticeable as possible

Marina 

It was dark and Marina didn’t really have any other choice. Her brother wasn’t answering his phone and she hadn’t heard from him since she left the two to sort out some business. It was rather late to be making a house call and she knew it was rather on the rude side, but she was worried. The blonde glanced around the smaller house and sighed as she went up the steps and to the front door.

Knocking twice, she put her hands in her pocket and looked around nervously. Hopefully Evangeline was home and maybe Sawyer too and there was nothing to worry about. The phone was missed place or something. Didn’t really sound a lot like her brother though and she rocked back and forth on her feet nervously as she waited for someone to answer the door.

Evangeline frowned slightly confused as she heard someone knocking on the front door, and she yelled to her family that she would get it and she rushed down, somewhere down inside of her hoping it would be Sawyer at the door, and she opened the door quickly, unable to hide the disappointment as she saw her friend instead.

"Hey....is something wrong?" She asked softly as she saw how nervous Marina was, and she let the girl inside, out of the cold, self-consciously arranging her red locks to cover up the bite on her neck as best as she could as she waited for the blonde to answer her question.

Marina 

The door swung open to reveal just the person she hoped would answer and she peeked behind her friend in hope to see the familiar blonde hair of her brother. To her dismay she just saw an empty entryway. The blonde shifted awkwardly at the question and took a few steps inside.

“Sawyer by chance isn’t still with you?” she asked, bluntly. She knew he wasn’t there before the redhead could answer. There was no scent of him there. There was blood on the other hand. Marina eyed the leg a bit figuring that is where the smell had to be coming from.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Evangeline's face fell even more at the mention of Sawyer, and she looked down awkwardly before shaking her head "No...I thought he was going home when he left..." She murmured honestly before glancing up at Marina with a small sigh

"I'd maybe give him some peace and yeah....we ended things on a not great note so..."

She hesitated standing in front of Sawyer's sister before asking "Was that all you came for or...?", running one of her hands through her hair with a small sigh, not realising that as she moved her hair, her neck became pretty exposed to the pretty, taller blonde

Marina 

They were friends, but she didn’t like the way she heard things ended with her baby brother. The blue eyes turned to her friend and she had very hard expression her face. The two kept ending things badly and she couldn’t help be a bit protective. Arms crossed she looked over her friend, ready to make her spill the beans when the red hair was shifted out of the way and she couldn’t help see the bit mark. A sinking feeling came over.

“What is that?” she asked, a bit harshly. The bite mark was pointed too and anger began to well up inside. “That happen when I was gone?” she continued, the anger more evident in her tone. It was coming quite clear why her brother was lying low for the time being.

Evangeline watched nervously as Marina's attitude quickly changed and she backed away slowly, not wanting to be on the bad side of her temper and she nodded her head "Ehm...he called it a mark...apparently it's something you werewolf people do?" She murmured uncertainly, bringing her hand up, clasping it over the bite mark in an attempt to try and cover it from Marinas glare.

"He kissed me...and next thing I knew, was this...I was bleeding and everything..." Evie murmured weakly and nervously

Marina 

Two brows rose in surprise at you werewolf people and it sort of rubbed the blonde the wrong way to be referred to like that. Marina’s lips pursed in disapproval, her eyes hardening even more. A protective manner was starting to happen and she hummed in thought where exactly Sawyer would be off hiding. There was a pinch of guilt too as well, after all she had brought the strange girl into their home and forced her brother to tag along.

“That’s all that happened?” she practically growled, not doing very well to keep her anger in check about the situation. Out of the two, surprisingly it was Sawyer that could keep his emotions in check, not her. No one else could know of this as it would not bode well with the pack of a human, in a way, becoming new member of the pack.    

Evangeline could see how Marina was just growing angrier by the second and she fidgeted on the spot, doing her best not to appear too intimidated by the older girl "Yes...that's all that happened" She murmured softly, her green eyes wide open as she looked up at the blonde girl

"He bit me...that's it...but he seemed really upset about it..." she murmured, still slightly offended by the regret that Sawyer had about doing anything with her, anyone would be...

With a small sigh, she ran a hand through her hair again "Don't be mad at me Marina...I didn't ask for any of this..." She whispered

Marina 

Literally she wanted to scratch the mark away, but that was impossible and she knew it. Marina sighed as she could tell her friend took it personally on how her brother reacted. Right there was probably what really set him off, but what did she know? As the events of what actually happened were pretty vague. Marina softened, knowing it wasn’t her friend’s fault.

“I know.” she grumbled, looking over the red head. A part of her was still not happy, but what could she do about it. Marina ran her hands through her own hair thinking of the mess that her brother was in now. “I need to find him.” she said, shaking her head slightly and heading towards the door.

"Marina..." She protested as Marina went to leave and she sighed sadly, running a hand through her hair nervously before murmuring "Will you ask him to come see me...? I have no idea what's happening.." She whispered softly, obviously still nervous as hell about everything that had been going in as she watched the werewolf girl.

Evie could only watch the blonde leave, her leg definitely not up for traipsing through the woods after Marina to find Sawyer, despite the fact she wanted to so she just watched Marina leaving. before heading upstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back