• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Literate Xanxia RP [Revamped]

Lillian_4

intrepid explorer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• "The world is full of chaos and suffering, but the mind is as still as a pond
    Year after year, the blossoms fall
    The road still stretches on
    For how long? The larks cry."

bcdd2092703f7cfdd5547b8c623091ff.jpg

"As long as you will have me, the bamboo replies
    The road is long, my temples frosted

Time passes like a spring dream"

Set in an alternative high fantasy version of the Tang dynasty, the mundane world is full of chaos and upheaval. Even so, the secular world remains still and serene, oftentimes unheeding of said troubles. And amidst the peaceful setting of the secular world, comes a new batch of hopefuls to apply to the great sects. They say that to become a cultivator was the path to ascending to immortality, to rise beyond all trifle mortal worries. And still, the path and price to immortality are steep, with few ever making it far enough. Those who fall off the path face horrific repercussions - to either be branded a devil cultivator and hunted down or to die in a tragic cultivation accident. Even so, each new batch of hopefuls boldly proclaims they will be the ones to cultivate immortality.

The secular world has been at peace for many years after the Battle of Luyin, where the righteous sects combined to stop the influence of the demonic cultivation sects, with great casualties on both sides. However, strange cases have been cropping up in the mundane world as late. There is a dawning sense of uneasiness amongst the commoners.

This is a GMed roleplay, with me taking on the role of the GM. The role you will take on is one of these brand new disciples at one of the many righteous sects of the Tang Dynasty. How far will you go in cultivation? Will you figure out what is happening in the mundane world? Only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back