• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Literate RP's - Plots inside - Any pairings ok

Welcome
if you are interested please respond to me in PMs
68f810ba54623e64d42b8f53604a30e2.jpg

What to expect when roleplaying with me:

- I only roleplay with people who are 18+. 24 myself.

- I enjoy writing longer posts, but I am generally an 'inspiration'-driven writer. You can expect to never get one-liners from me though.

- My characters are rarely timid or soft-spoken. If you prefer gentle personalities, this might not be for you.

- I mainly roleplay in PMs

- I love planning, but I hate if it's forced. If you just 'wanna start the rp' tell me, because or else I will rant about our imaginary kingdom and side-characters all day and get dejected when you answer me with 'ok. I like that.'. xD

- I will play males or females.

- I will play any pairings, unless there is a specific pairings for the plot. m/m, f/m, f/f... etc

- I will be real. Most of my roleplays will have an element of romance, but it doesn't have to be the main focus.

- I don't have any triggers, but tell me yours.

Plots:

1) In which two villains ends up collaborating together **

Muse A and Muse B both have grudges toward superheroes for various reasons.

Muse A is the combat type of villain; rash and vengeful, and one of the most dangerous in the city. Yet, he always seem to lose against heroes, which irritate him endlessly. Muse B is a scientist and seen as the 'doctor' of villains who get hurt. Muse B is constantly working on new ways to enhance villains to be stronger. Which means he is always looking for test subjects.

Their worlds intertwines when Muse A discovers what he is working on and agrees to be his test subject.

- This rp can involve romance, or just friendship, with any types of pairing (MxM, MxF, FxF)
- This rp require character sheets, since the background of the two will be important.
- This rp is literate

2) In which an Arranged Marriage is not as arranged as everyone thinks
Muse A is a con-artist, who will trick people with cards and dice on the streets. Lately though, things have gone very badly money-wise. Muse A is hungry, thirsty and weak, but they always knows how to get out of a pinch.

One day they learn that the prince/princess (Muse B) is having an arranged marriage with a person from a far away country. This seems like the perfect opportunity. Muse A arrange for the carriage to be raided. Then they dress in the beautiful clothes of the prince/princess and does the con of a lifetime - get's married to Muse B, with a plan to steal as much as they can carry from the palace.

- This rp might require some world-building
- For this rp I will be fine with a very simple character sheets and get to know the characters as we go
- Literate
- MxF would probably work best. But I suppose it could also be mxm if it was a crossdressing thing lol. Open for suggestions.

I know, I don't have a lot of detailed plots yet, but I will add as I think of more. : )

OPEN FOR IDEAS

Other Pairings (MxM, MxF, FxF is all ok) :

Circus performer x New Recruit at the circus

Villain x Villain

Villain x Hero

Band Member x Fan

dance instructor x dancer **

Dream Walker x Dreamer **

Fandoms (MxM, MxF, FxF is all ok) :

Harry potter (only with characters in their last years of school, or beyond Hogwarts)

Boku no Hero

Marvel (only if you have a good plot lying around)

Craving:

- the villain plot
- mxm
- mature personalities. I am not really in the mood for the shy, gentle and kind character currently
- background stories

Users who are viewing this thread

Back