• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a literate rp partner (:

nstarsy

Roleplay Type(s)
hi there! i desperately need some literate, long-term rp partners, and hope you're interested (:

about me/you:

-i usually write about 500 words but occasionally also more. i'm also alright with writing less, as long as it's not one liners.

-i am 18 years old and want my rp partner to be 16+, anything else makes me uncomfortable.

-english is not my first language and even though i would say that i'm pretty fluent, i might make a few mistakes now and then.

-i'm currently in my senior year of high school and have a lot of studying to do, so i mainly reply at night and i usually reply once a week. i'd like for my partner to also reply once a week but it's okay if that doesn't work out, if you're busy, no worries.

what i rp:

-i love creating my own characters and a storyline with my rp partner.

-i only do romance-based rps (could also be with a fantasy subplot)

-i prefer f×f or m×m but i also do f×m and don't really care what gender i play.

-i can also do fandom rps as long as i know the fandom. if you're looking for something specific just ask (mainly books and tv shows)

-i love angsty lovestories!!!

-currently in the mood for an angsty enemies to lovers fake dating situation but i'm open for a lot of ideas.

-i prefer doing rps on a different platform but it's not a must.

-i also love ooc talk but, again, not a must.

i would be sooo happy if i found some people to rp with (:

Last edited:
Hello :)
I’m an 18 yr role player & have been roleplaying for a solid 5 years.
If you dm me maybe we can discuss this a little further? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back