• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Stuck (Oc welcome!)

finallyme

I'm very bad at this. Introductions are hard when you've never felt real!

Thirtyish years old. You can call me Jay. Will write almost any gender/type. Scrapped most of my former “original” characters and plots for a fresh start. This means I will tinker and oc for you! I do prefer to write from a male perspective, but I am open to change.

Quick ideas-
Someone is pressured into a robbery and told not to leave any witnesses. The other is a coworker who they kidnap and are not supposed to have. (I prefer to write the former, but I am open to anything)

A reporter goes undercover as an addict or cult member and finds sympathy towards someone hard on their luck.

An actor following a stalker (or worse) for a role without realizing it.

Capable of mature themes, but would prefer to stick to site rules. I don't write over threads, only pms or Google docs. Can do anything from 100-1000 word replies.

I like plots about being stuck, action and conflict, people who are different and a slow burning romance if any.

I love world building and alternate universes. Ideally, I want to find someone interested in something about people who aren't together in the “real world” but meet elsewhere (in a simulated reality, or even more preferable: their dreams.) They might be total opposites and have an impending threat, or just hit it off and want to try and find each other.

Last two people on earth/ time simply freezing around two people.

A world where ghosts are unable to move on, but are sometimes seen by the living.

If any of this interests you, message me, don't comment. Or if you think we could jive. I am open to other ideas.

Last edited:
Already bumping.

Open to slice of life, modern fantasy, etc.

I always love kidnapping/robbery gone wrong plots.

Don't take my brevity to heart. I'm more talkative once I have a direct audience lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back