• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jaam

Man no more than animal is made of moral chemicals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
New-ish. I used to have an account but I forgot the password since I wasn't very active. But hey, I'm back and will be more active. (:<
Some things about me??:
I love angst, pain is the best 🤞 (fluff too!!!). And cliche tropes, like enemies to lovers, popular kid x nerd, love triangles, sheriff falls in love with the criminal / villain x hero, fake dating, mindwipe, customer x barista, flower shop worker x tattoo parlor worker (it might not be much of a cliche, but I thought it was cute), accidental marriage, etc. You name it. Ocs are nice too, I love using ocs so I'm totally cool with doing oc x oc!!

Now for the fandoms I can do!:

- Future diary ( oc ships or canon character ships )
- My Hero Academia ( I actually really wanna do a Dabi x my oc roleplay </3 so unless anyone is up for that, ignore that bit of info please :) I can do oc x oc, or cc x cc, etc. )
- Danganropa ( maaaybe?? )

- Toilet-bound Hanako-Kun ( I love this anime so much, so ocs or cc x cc. )
- Kodocha
- Death note
- Sally Face

Keep in mind, I'm totally up for suggestions!!

Last edited:
Hey! I’m looking for someone to roleplay a slice of life thread with me. Do you play male characters and do you like mxf romance threads? I have a middle class x upper class plot that I’m looking to do with my character being middle class and yours being upper! if you’re interested I can send you the link and we can talk more about it!

Hey! I’m looking for someone to roleplay a slice of life thread with me. Do you play male characters and do you like mxf romance threads? I have a middle class x upper class plot that I’m looking to do with my character being middle class and yours being upper! if you’re interested I can send you the link and we can talk more about it!
Yeah!! I normally play as females, but I'm totally up for it! Pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back