• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Literally an RP about worshipping giant robots, nothing could possibly go wrong here

I would very much appreciate this, so long as I can be a crazed genocidal robot with faulty programming that demands human sacrafices KEKEKEKEK

I genuinely did not think this would get as much traction as it has, and now I don't know what to do to meet these expectation!

I genuinely did not think this would get as much traction as it has, and now I don't know what to do to meet these expectation!
Step 1: Create a character thread
Step 2: Create a main RP channel
Step 3: Set the stage
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit!

So, I know it's been a year, and this is blatant necro-posting, but I revisited my notes for this setting for a little bit and I believe I have enough material to actually begin an RP. I feel really guilty about not meeting expectation, but I too want to play a giant robot!

So, I know it's been a year, and this is blatant necro-posting, but I revisited my notes for this setting for a little bit and I believe I have enough material to actually begin an RP. I feel really guilty about not meeting expectation, but I too want to play a giant robot!
Ooof necromancy

we subjugating the humans again? let me just pull my previously deactivated metal husk off of this giant spear pinning me to the ground...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back