• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lion King RP - Scar's Reign- looking for lions!

kesshowolf

Stars in the eye
I was hoping to join a Lion King RP but cannot seem to find a active one... I was wanting to make a Scar's Reign RP. So right inbetween when Scar took over and before Simba came back. If this goes long enough, I'd love to have the end of the movie time in and maybe there is a change or two in there? with the option to have canon characters but oc characters would be welcome. anyway, drop a comment down below or PM me, also PM me if you have a Lion King RP going now, I'd love to join. thanks guys.

I'm up for it but what are your writing requirements?
i would like a few sentances, possibly a paragragh. I am a sucker for details but at the same time, i dont wanna read a book report every time someone posts. then you have the opposite people who bearly write anything like " jane sat down." I just find it a bit rude... what are your thoughts?

I'm more like a one to three sentence person but I normally use the script style to rp with since it's easier for me since I'm autistic and English isn'ty strong suit

I'm more like a one to three sentence person but I normally use the script style to rp with since it's easier for me since I'm autistic and English isn'ty strong suit
so, 1-3 range... Could you elaborate a bit? you can make a sentence go for about 3 if you use the right punctuation 😊 I’m more concerned about just being able to read everything correctly and grammar is tough so I really don’t sweat that stuff. I have turned to Grammarly just to double check my posts when I’m RPing with smarter people than I. so what kind of level are you comfortable with? Could you give me a example or two?

This is a sample below
Angel was walking though a meadow, looking around at the scenery on this sunny day. While walking she heard something in the distance, she turned around and looked around to see what the sound was from. She then turned and looked in the northern direction and saw a herd of wild horses running towards herself and she looked around for a place to hide to avoid being trampled by the horses.

This is a sample below
Angel was walking though a meadow, looking around at the scenery on this sunny day. While walking she heard something in the distance, she turned around and looked around to see what the sound was from. She then turned and looked in the northern direction and saw a herd of wild horses running towards herself and she looked around for a place to hide to avoid being trampled by the horses.
oh, that should be fine.

But I got into rp and learned with the script style lol
But I do have a work schedule so I might have shorter responses at some times but I can go back in later and edit my responses to more the length I need them to be ok?

But I got into rp and learned with the script style lol
But I do have a work schedule so I might have shorter responses at some times but I can go back in later and edit my responses to more the length I need them to be ok?
i'd say probably just wait until you have enough time, just incase someone responds before you can get back to it.

Yeah, makes sense. If you try again in the future or whatnot then I wish you luck! I remember joining one with a similar name years ago and figured I'd still ask anyway
i had one of these years ago, over on chickensmoothie, it was fun while it lasted too! My life got busy and i could not keep up with it, so i thought i might try and get it up and going again over here.

Lion characters only?
I would like to keep the majority lions/lioness characters but there is always room for more animals. Sense this RP is going to be around Scar’s reign then if anyone wanted play a hyena or two that could be very helpful. I’m probably going to have about 5 characters running around, plus NPC’s, as long as you are comfortable juggling characters around and not forgetting about them, I’m good with however many you want. Only worry I have is if someone makes a character that the other characters could/would eat normally. After all most of the other animals have abandoned the pride lands by the end when Simba comes back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back