• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lion King RP - Scar's Reign- looking for lions!

So african animals are allowed? So a cheetah would be allowed?
So, I was giving non-wolf ideas for them but yeah, they would be but remember this will take place when Scar is ruling and any other animal is going to be hunted. I would say if you wanted a non-lion creature then they should have a reason for sticking around during the dark days and maybe have a second character that is a lion, i just dont want anyone to not be able to enjoy the constant interactions that the lions can. :D

If there is more interest in non-lion characters then we could probably shift this RP. Turning this into a more Africa Animal (lion king aesthetic) RP *shrugs* I’m flexible, nothing is set in stone yet

If there is more interest in non-lion characters then we could probably shift this RP. Turning this into a more Africa Animal (lion king aesthetic) RP *shrugs* I’m flexible, nothing is set in stone yet
I think I'm more interested in a direct Lion King RP than a aesthetic african animal RP. I don't mind playing a lion in addition to a cheetah but I wouldn't mind there being some excuse to have a small amount of non-lion characters not be totally out of the society unable to interact or hunted down the entire time.

But I do like the idea of it being primarily lions. Although I don't mind it if that's not the case. Could always bend the setting to allow non-lions or change the setting's timeline after Scar's Reign too.

I think I'm more interested in a direct Lion King RP than a aesthetic african animal RP. I don't mind playing a lion in addition to a cheetah but I wouldn't mind there being some excuse to have a small amount of non-lion characters not be totally out of the society unable to interact or hunted down the entire time.

But I do like the idea of it being primarily lions. Although I don't mind it if that's not the case. Could always bend the setting to allow non-lions or change the setting's timeline after Scar's Reign too.
that's true! I will probably have a few lionesses running around and probably scar as well unless someone else wants to play the bad guy (which is totally fine) I'm thinking there will be loyalists (Scars lionesses) and patriots (Simba’s lionesses) but I want the drama of "are they loyal?" "are they rebels?" and maybe escapes? Will there be character deaths?

ok so what I have so far...
  • This takes place during the aftermath of Mufasa’s death and Simba’s “death”
  • Scare is now the king; lionesses now have to hunt for the hyenas too
  • The majority of the characters are lions/lionesses but there can be a few other animals of other species, but they are in danger, just be aware.
  • You can have as many characters are YOU can manage
  • I would like everyone to post a minimum of a paragraph (3-4 sentences) per entry for each character.
  • If someone could co-admin this with me I would appreciate it, PM me
  • How is everyone feeling? Does all this sound ok?

• The majority of the characters are lions/lionesses but there can be a few other animals of other species, but they are in danger, just be aware.
  • I would like everyone to post a minimum of a paragraph (3-4 sentences) per entry for each character.
To what extent are the non lion characters in danger? I kinda don't want the entire writing of a character to simply them being outcasts who are always being hunted.

Edit: Could I play nala since I was going to do that when this interest check originally came up.

Last edited:
To what extent are the non lion characters in danger? I kinda don't want the entire writing of a character to simply them being outcasts who are always being hunted.

Edit: Could I play nala since I was going to do that when this interest check originally came up.
I really haven’t figured out how the other animals are going to interact with the lions... but I know lions like Scar would eat them but like cubs and friendlier lion probably wouldn't have a problem with talking to them. I also, dont want everyone playing a non-lion character, so look at it more as a deterrent than anything else... oh, excited you still wanna be nala!

i had one of these years ago, over on chickensmoothie, it was fun while it lasted too! My life got busy and i could not keep up with it, so i thought i might try and get it up and going again over here.

The one I saw a few years ago was on Iwaku, though it might've just had a similar name

This is okay with me, so you got some interest here lol

i completely forgot about this i got no alerts ill work on my characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back