• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Like a Diamond

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Edit: LOL, I just noticed that I wrote a lot about the daughter, but little about the father. The tags tell the story. It is a MxF romance. The daughter is just what brings our characters together. Single father struggling to raise a daughter who has gifts.

This is the story of a little girl being raised alone by her father (age 28). I am aiming to make the girl about 7 years old. (The father is Caucasian; the daughter half Asian.) There is no mother in the picture. They have just moved into the area and transferred into the school. I can adjust my characters’ ages a little, but I am avoiding making her a teen.

But it is supposed to become apparent that the girl is seriously gifted and has trouble hiding the fact. She is multitalented, but math is one area that would be easily detected. No, she isn’t a super genius, but definitely very, very gifted. She is more likely to hide her physical gifts. Her name is Natalya. Her father nicknamed her Gnat, but she may be outgrowing the name.

Your Character
I am looking for someone to play the part of a romance. The teacher or alternatively a neighbor. You might even play both parts.

Posting
3rd Person Past Tense
Decent literacy
PM Threads (One for OOC; one for IC)
I typically manage about a page per post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back