• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Light in the Darkness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You are allowed to go to the room. The room itself is lightly furnished but has a table and chairs for all called to it.

Yes. Apologies. I must have missed the part where he signed up with the guard

Okay so it wasn't just me then. That's good. From what I read, it seemed like he just set up shop outside by the gates to get people to repent

Okay so it wasn't just me then. That's good. From what I read, it seemed like he just set up shop outside by the gates to get people to repent
Yeah, I'm looking at his (only) post right now, and all Llyke does is show up and start preaching. He didn't talk to any of the guards or sign a paper or anything that would involve joining the cause

So in that case, he cannot move on until he actually talks with the guards

Ah, wait, my mistake. He mentions his name to the guard, before being immediately distracted by preaching. Still don't think that's enough

Yeah. He didn't answer the guards questions. Lol. :-p
Thanks for the extra clarification

Yes. Without answering questions, he will be unable to get inside.

Would anyone have a problem with Monica having a bit of paranoia that she struggles to deal with? Figured I'd ask first before I went to making a post. It would play more into the chaotic part of her chaotic good nature.

Would anyone have a problem with Monica having a bit of paranoia that she struggles to deal with? Figured I'd ask first before I went to making a post. It would play more into the chaotic part of her chaotic good nature.
I have no problem with it. She escaped from a torturous imprisonment, after all

I’ll probably be a bit before I can post, since I have little free time atm and when I do I can’t write anything so oop
anyway, I’ll probably need 1x1 for a bit anyway unless a guard character that yall does specifically does it with him

Same. That should be fun. :-)
I'll be putting up an update tomorrow to move you and the soldiers along. :-D

Ah yes, the moral clash of personalities. Tensions might shoot through the roof hahaha I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how things play out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back