• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Light in the Darkness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Although I am curious to see what Merva and Swee think of the fact that Sildar was called to meet the emperor.
Swee will probably be fangirling over Sildar even more. xD

Also Peckinou Peckinou for the record you don’t have to wait for me to post or anything. Even though ICly Mercy is Merva’s boss, she’s of course free to do her own thing too. Just letting ya know in case that wasn’t clear.

I think Swee would probably like Sildar a lot too, at least once she gets over her stranger shyness. She’s in general really curious about the world, magic included. Though it might not be mutual. I get the feeling that Sildar already has too many NPC fan girls. :closed eyes open smile:

Also Peckinou Peckinou for the record you don’t have to wait for me to post or anything. Even though ICly Mercy is Merva’s boss, she’s of course free to do her own thing too. Just letting ya know in case that wasn’t clear.
:P

Oh I was just following your lead for now until we got into the interaction stage.

He is having a PM conversation with the Emperor which will go up as a single post for easy reading

Merva has learned about most species but has never thought about half breeds lol she is gonna be very annoyed with all these half breeds once she finds out

couple that with "that damn professor is here" Also swee is going to have a heart attack since Sildar is here. Gen Gen
I mean she doesn't dislike the professor she does respect him for being a powerful with magic, he would have to be if he is a teacher. But she doesnt trust him since he is to her likely a imperial lap dog, and It could be safe to assume that like all girls she considers him hot. Lol, too bad her love for drowning people is bigger than her lust.

I mean she doesn't dislike the professor she does respect him for being a powerful with magic, he would have to be if he is a teacher. But she doesnt trust him since he is to her likely a imperial lap dog, and It could be safe to assume that like all girls she considers him hot. Lol, too bad her love for drowning people is bigger than her lust.
at least until she realizes that he can do what he wants because he's half dragon. But yeah thats a big concern indeed.

Wasn't sure who to tag so just tagged the people directly mentioned in my post

Little shorter than I wanted but oh well. Finally posted something at least :')

Wasn't sure who to tag so just tagged the people directly mentioned in my post

Little shorter than I wanted but oh well. Finally posted something at least :')
yikes, i felt the heat and disdain through the computer. I don't want to know her reaction now that its public knowledge that Sildar is the leader. Of course some will be thrilled however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back