Other LGBTQ People?

Hhhhh you guys are all amazing. I can't believe this post got so many hits, honestly. Thank you all! If you ever wanna talk to me, feel free to just randomly DM me. I don't get many of those anymore.

Also, I finally figured out what I am.

Because of my fluid change in sexuality, and my fluctuating sex drive, I've done some digging and I found out what I am.

Abrosexuality often refers to fluid sexuality. That means a person's sexuality changed very often.

Demiromantic: Someone who only experiences romantic attraction to someone after they have developed a strong connection with them.

So that is what I am. An abrosexual demiromantic.

I'm a panromantic bisexual, and also happen to be polyamorous. Le honeybunch and I are accepting applications for mate and potential auxiliary/godparent. Not that anyone's interested. Lol

nb lesbian here!! started identifying as such a few years ago and have been deeply involved with the community ever since ? i luv my fellow wlw

Asexual, I find other peoples genitals repulsive and would only "do it" for reproductive purposes. Also I don't get this entire mental gender thing. I just do not identify as anything on a mental level even though I am biologically male and genetically XXY.

Yeah, thank you! Hearing stuff like this never fails to make me happy. :)
Agreed!! NO ONE absolutely NO ONE. Can change you. You are you, no one can break you enough to change yourself.. Get a Boyfriend or a Girlfriend. Who cares?! Its life! If you like a girl or boy. And its a healthy Relationship.. People will support you, and if someone tries to push you down.. Just push back saying "I love who I love, you cant change it" And yeah.. Thank you for listening for stuff like this!:blowkiss:^D^
And this goes for EVERYONE! Remember that!

Hi hello I am a cis bisexual woman, questioning if it's bisexuality or pansexuality! My partner and I both admitted our bisexuality once we got together so I guess I'll never know since I don't have and never will have the opportunity to date other people! Nice to meet you!

Masculine-leaning agender person here! Also pansexual and a possible polyamorous aromantic! (questioning that part atm, but I put both poly and aro down bc sometimes I switch between the two?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back