Other LGBTQ People?

Honestly? I suggest waiting till you find the right person. Someone who can accept who you are without any questions asked. Its hard to find those people.
Yup I'll keep waiting. It's hard identifying a certain way but not completely following stereotypical gender norms and then finding someone who loves you for just being a person.

Yup I'll keep waiting. It's hard identifying a certain way but not completely following stereotypical gender norms and then finding someone who loves you for just being a person.
I agree to that. -smiles- I have that same issue. But I love people for who they are inside, not for what is between their legs

I love the book your picture is based off of. I have the book and the movie and it’s literally my favorite lol Zhiyi Zhang is a wonderful actress as well as Gong Li

Agender over here! Hence the android bit of my name lolol
(Or the entirety of it if you wanna get technical on the meaning)
Also a pansexual~

I'm homoflexiable!! :3 For those who don't know it's a sub category of bisexual where I prefer girls by an overwhelming margin but aren't closed to the idea of guys completely.

I'm a bi guy who's been abused by both genders to the point where I don't know if I'm worth anything. That's honestly one of the many reasons why I roleplay because at least there and then I can pretend what it would feel like to truly be loved by someone

I'm a bi guy who's been abused by both genders to the point where I don't know if I'm worth anything. That's honestly one of the many reasons why I roleplay because at least there and then I can pretend what it would feel like to truly be loved by someone

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you know you're valuable. <3

Have I been summoned?!
I'm pansexual though I'm currently taking a break from relationships after a toxic breakup that included blackmailing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back