Other LGBTQ People?

Pansexual, I guess?

I'll be honest, my sexual orientation isn't something I ever thought about or cared to much about. I say pan, just cause I've been very emotionally/romantically involved with male, female, people who are one thing and are budding beautifully into who they want and need to be. A person, in essence, is just so beautiful. Now I'm getting the warm fuzzies.

Pansexual, I guess?

I'll be honest, my sexual orientation isn't something I ever thought about or cared to much about. I say pan, just cause I've been very emotionally/romantically involved with male, female, people who are one thing and are budding beautifully into who they want and need to be. A person, in essence, is just so beautiful. Now I'm getting the warm fuzzies.
That was beautiful. I can agree wholeheartedly with that statement, as I have gone through the same thing.

panromantic heterosexual! usually i just call myself pan, or bi. it's easier to not have to explain :/

i hope that someday people will be able to be what they are without having to hide themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back