Other LGBTQ People?

I think I was Born a bit too early. IT Is So normal nowadays to be genderfluid And demisexual... But ten years ago I had nothing to compare myself to And did not know these terms. Now I am too old And people my age still dont get IT ? even if Im not THAT old. So I Will die Alone.

Hmmmm.......I don’t even know who I am yet......I’m definitely not lesbian but either heterosexual, pansexual, or bisexual, or demisexual.

I've considered myself as bisexual. Until a boy kissed me, and I wrote a song called, "I Wish You Were A Girl". Cause lesbianest, you can't force yourself to like a good man who's not a good girl.

bi! i used to be gender fluid, but i have some transphobic people around me, so i repressed it. i just write masculine characters so that i can live through my fluidity in them! kinda sad, but it works.

I'm Nonbinary!
I might be a Lesbian but I'm kinda questioning right now but idk if it's just comp het kicking my ass lmao

I am bi,and i respect any and everyone's choose[Unlike my grandpa...tough old Nazi sob],and yet people say because i embrace my german,celtic and norse ancestry i am just bad cuz i am pagan...my religion ain't your business...i am happy with my lover...who has my back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back