• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern LF test subject x scientist rp. Probably gonna be dark.

Araellion

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Howdy!
I have really been craving a test subject x scientist rp, so I made this! I'm Matamoja, but I prefer to go by Michael. These are just some skeletons of ideas we can work on further. Sorry to desktop users for my formatting, it looks OK on my phone XD

But first, some technicalities to make sure we fit as partners:

+This will only be for OCs. No exceptions.

+My intention is for this to be platonic—at best, them being enemies the whole way through also works—but queerplatonic relationships will work just as well. If you don't know what that is, feel free to ask. I'll explain as well as I can.

+Only looking for FxF or Non-binary x Non-binary/female. This is very much non-negotiable. Of course trans and enby characters are more than welcome ^w^

+I prefer writing with people over 18, but I'm not going to ask for your age. If we get along well as writing partners then that's all that really matters.

+Communication. Both during the setup and after we have started the RP. Let's continue talking about new things to add and include.

+Length. I don't expect a lot, really. Different circumstances in the story require different post lengths after all. That said, I lose interest very quickly if I'm only given a few sentences all the time. I myself will write 100-1000+ words per post depending on what's going on in the story.

+Detailed. Now what I mean by that is that I love reading all the small things. Body language, thoughts, are they fiddling with anything, etc. What I don't mean is that you have to try and artificially cram in really redundant details, because that can become a tad tedious. Balance. I have already read Victor Hugo's two longest books and really don't want more stuff like that X'D

+I am good with any mix of fluff and angst. If you don't want angst at all I'm good with that. If you want pure angst...why? And also, hell yes XD

+Feel free to ask for a writing sample if you want, I have a few I can send over ^^

And now, to the ideas!

I wanna start out by saying that I'm good with playing either the scientist or the test subject. Might have a slight preference for being the scientist, but I am really good with writing either one ^^

The first idea is that we play this as an escape scenario where the test subject is there against their will and has to escape. Possibly either by sneaking out, going out guns blazing, or maybe by building up trust with the scientist and tricking them.

Another option is a symbiotic relationship, where the test subject volunteered as a subject to have a place to live and generally be able to survive. The scientist is just happy to have a more or less willing subject. This could end up far darker or more fluffy than the first option depending on what we decide.

The kind of experiments taking place as well as the scenario of why this is all happening in the first place is something I wanna brainstorm in PMs, so I'm leaving that vague.

Please come with ideas as well, I would really love to hear them and build on them ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back