• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Some Fandoms! c: mostly ocxcanon

Chocolatepeeps

Darker and Darker
Hi, i'm Peep!

I’m looking for some romantic oc x canon roleplays!
I’m down for anything honestly. I have a craving for someone to world-build with me, but honestly I’d even be down for just a simple doubling rp!
For worldbuilding, I'm looking for someone who loves to world-build! Someone who will bond over all characters. So instead of just one pair or two pairs that never interact, I want us to more or less build a world together. With a focus on oc x canon, but I'd happily add canon x canon or oc x oc pairs too!

I double, but I actually love multiple pairs! Or two main pairs and then tons of side ships! But again, at this time I don’t mind either way!
I'm also down for poly relationships as well! Not required, but romance is required in some fashion!
I want lots of fluff and comedy and some action and drama!
We can meme together uwu.
I'm very comfortable with AUs, and other silly things!
18+ only please, and any underaged characters would have to be aged up!!
I mirror posts! I do better at responding faster to shorter posts, but I also love doing long replies too, so I'm down for whatever!
Any gender, sexuality, or anything else is okay as long as it is legal!

I work a full time, toxic job, so please be patient with me! I do not mind little pokes, just like, please no more than once a day. But you're always welcome to meme and just chat with me all you want! I'd love to be friends and bond with others over shared interests ;w; Let our ocs be besties, siblings, rivals, whatever, as long as everything comes together!
I love to draw cute lil chibis, so there's a high chance that if we become good friends, I'd draw our ocs together, your oc with their ship, whatever sounds good to me. <3

Okay, Fandom times!!

Hazbin Hotel
(I have ocs to ship with Alastor, Vox, Lucifer, and kinda a joke ship with Adam. I also have one that would work well with Angel/Husk/Both(possible poly group with them and an oc from you, if you like that vibe! The idea is suppperr fluffy and great for anyone who wants to see Val suffer. I can play pretty much anyone other than those!)

Danganronpa
(I have ocs with Byakuya, a human-demon-version of Monokuma, Junko, Chiaki, Toko(Although I usually find it fun to genderswap Toko for it!), Ouma, and a few more that I'm just not thinking of! I'm pretty comfy with this, so feel free to ask for whoever! If you want to create a killing game with me, I'd LOVE that! Especially with a magic element that will bring people back to life after... I got ideas ;w;)

BNHA
(I have ocs shipped with Tamaki, Deku, Twice, Dabi, Kaminari, Ochako, and Himiko! I'm pretty chill to try playing anyone!)

Your Turn to Die
(I have ocs for Shin, Keiji, Midori/Sou(More of a joke ship), and Rio Ranger. I can play almost anyone, within reason!)

Pokemon
(I have an oc shipped with Kieran that I'd die to play out ;w; Although Im a huge pokemon nerd and down to do any region, maybe even take a few canons and create our own region (I'd love to design some new pokemon/regional pokemon ;w;).

Gravity Falls
(I have an oc shipped with Bill, and one with Ford! I'm down to play anyone other than those! c:)

DM me if interested! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back