• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF satoru x suguru rp!

dragoniaz

About Me
Hello! I go by Z. My pronouns are he/him and I'm 18. Lately I've been craving a Satoru x Suguru role play. I've been role playing since I was around 12. I typically write 2-4 paragraphs, however occasionally I write more. My time zone is EST. I don't really have a specific time I respond, just whenever I have time. I am in school, so there may be times I cannot reply that day. I also tend to lose motivation for days or weeks at a time; please understand! I'll do my best to let you know if I won't reply for a few days.

About You
Over 16! Seeing as I'm 18, I'm uncomfortable doing role plays with anyone younger. Please write at least 2 paragraphs. I get it if nothings going on; when that happens, 1 paragraph is alright! Just no 1 liners! Also, please, use proper grammar in the RP. I love to talk OOC! I enjoy getting to know my RP partners, and it actually helps me with responding to the RP! I'm not sure why... And, please be ghost friendly. Again, I sometimes go days/weeks without getting motivation, and there may be times I don't have the energy to tell you

My Preferences
I prefer to RP on Discord; I'm willing to do it here, however my responses will be slower. I enjoy pretty much any and all dark themes, and enjoy incorporating them into my RP's! I also love angst; all of my RP's have some sort of angst in them. We can talk further about dark themes in PM's, as well as anything you're uncomfortable with. I only do RP's in 3rd person, and don't use asterisks.

About the Role Play
Finally onto the good stuff! This is, once again, going to be a Satoru x Suguru role play. I don't want to do canon compliant, only AU's! It can still take place in a universe where curses exist, though. I'm really craving a zombie apocalypse AU, however if you have a different one you'd want to do feel free to tell me! I also prefer to be Suguru, but if you really want to be him I'm fine with being Satoru instead. Please PM me, not reply, if you wish to RP!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back