• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF Casual Roleplay Partner, Semi-Lit and OC only

xue88

Bust :(
(edit) I feel like writing yeehaw

MAIN NOTES
  • Casual roleplayer, looking for a partner (open to small groups. dm me).
  • 18+, preferably
  • OCs only, mainly human & humanoid. (no full furry or feral rp, sorry)
  • Flexible with characters
  • MxM, FxF, MxF and nonbinary relationships Life's too short to be straight but I also don't want to solely focus on MxM relationships.
  • Talk to me about plot! I'd love to brainstorm.
  • (edit) Slow. Not really active. Either i get it done within a day or a month. bear with me, im just busy
  • response length depends on mood. I will try to match what I'm given, though.

CONTENT:
Anything goes unless it's realistically modern. I already have a life in the real world and have to pay rent. I think it's really fun to go from a fantasy to a modern au though because then it's a game of trying to match up the stupid shit a character would do in real life.
I love fantasy (high, low, urban 😩👌), supernatural+modern/realistic, etc. I'm also big on romance, but there has got to be chemistry first. I want to keep it as a more complementary sideline thing. I'd be down to romance-centric plots once I get to know you more or if the premise is strong enough.

My characters are flexible. I want my roster to be diverse! While I'm most experienced with MxM relationships, I'd like to explore some more orientations/relationships! I've got a couple of NB and female characters who haven't gotten the spotlight yet. But seriously, don't come at me if you're MxF only or a fujoshi. I get only being able to play one gender, but if you're not comfortable with actual lgbt dynamics or here to get a yaoi fix, I'd rather not interact with you.
(edit) A lot of my characters have darker themes, no drama, no action! I'd be the most comfortable with ppl 18 and older bc of that.
im almost 20. cringe culture is a thing actually, but lets have fun with a little tongue and cheek.

(edit) Let's plot things out. I have a tough time keeping things exciting freeballing for too long if I'm not familiar with you.
I also really like AU stuff! They can be great breathers after a while.

I'm looking for original content, OCxOC stuff. Doesn't mean the plot can't be similar to pre-existing stuff, but I don't wanna intrude into canon worlds. I'm not a big fandom person in the first place. I won't roleplay preexisting characters.
(fandom) (edit)​
  • open world, open to writing: pokemon, stardew valley, genshin impact
  • this is my favorite thing ever. no clue how to go about writing it: hades (videogame)
  • anime: demon slayer
  • let's yoink the premise: transistor, any otome isekai/villaness shit out there (with love, i absolutely eat every one of them up), regular isekai bullshit (but lets make it gay), cooking comics (they're so silly and i love them)
  • yes, cool, i need to brush up on the buttfuck of lore though: skyrim/elderscrolls
  • really interested, but havent gotten into yet: chainsaw man, ffxiv

WRITING:
As much as I love roleplaying, I'm not a writer at heart 😅 Words don't come so well so me. My replies can end up pretty short at times as a casual roleplayer. I don't fly with 1 sentence responses though (unless the situation calls for it like texting/fighting).

AVAILABILITY:
edit : not super available, but i am feeling the whiz to write. i'll let you know if things get too busy for me

MISC:
  • You can check my toyhouse @ xue88 if you're interested in interacting with one of my pre-existing characters ^^
  • Anime and irl faceclaims can throw me off sometimes. I'm used to drawing my own characters, so I won't use them myself.
  • I like using discord since I can respond from mobile. I get it if that's not your tea!
  • (edit) i dont care about coding. the most important thing to me is if i can read your post
  • Hate/love relationship with anime. I will know of it, I will talk about it, and I will absolutely shit on it.
  • Not really a furry. I do love werewolves and dragons though.
  • Don't imply any graphic sexual content with minors if we are playing them. I'm not comfortable with that. I don't mean to ban the tension and drama that is teenage sexuality, but for god's sake be mindful if you're writing a teenage girl who's sleeping with men twice her age.

Last edited:
dusting this off after a long time. ok. few things have changed
-can do sci fi
- i love hades. dont know if i want to do any rp with it. i think it'd be cool to do a little world based off of transistor tho (uh. pre transistor plot that is)
-bad with keeping up 1x1 rp momentum. im older and tired and have less spunk then i used to. let's have a strong plot to run with
- actually better in small groups (<6) unless there's mods to keep it flowing, don't remember how to go about it here though.
- i'm really busy nowadays. and for a while longer. i can take up to two weeks with replies. i keep up with updates. if i havent replied back by then, shoot me a reminder.
- formatting's not my thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back