• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel

She flopped back in her seat with a huff. "Hey mama bear, am I still not allowed to hook up?" Jasil smiled and shut her eyes. She thought the joke was still funny to her, loving the reactions she got.

Sky rolled her eyes. "Sweat heart" she began "mama bears got something to tell you" she paused. "NO you're not aloud to I'm making sure you don't have a boy in you room" Sky leaned into the front "ya hear me young lady?" She asked she couldn't help but laugh silently for a second

Jasil smiled evilly, "I never said I was hooking up with a boy." She turned around with a sly grin on her face and looked out the window

Sky looked shocked "throw me out of the car" she said quietly. Sky shook her head and looked at her phone she then looked up and thumped jasil's head "no" she said calmly then went back to her

Ian leaned forward in his seat. "I like where this is going.." he said with a grin. "Please elaborate Jasil." Dwyer looked back. "Really Ian? I swear physiologically you're 18, but mentally you're 13." he said with a slight smile.

Jasil laugh to herself and went back to the window, praying they arrived soon. She needed to stretch

Jasil looked back to Ian with a wink "A lady doesn't kiss and tell Ian dear." She blew him a kiss and turned back around

"Good thing you're not a lady. Spill it!" Ian said poking her side. At this point he wasn't sure why he was persisting, whether he actually wanted to know or if he was just being himself.

She laughed, easily ticklish. "Yes I am! I may be southern, but I'm still a lady. I can't imagine why you, a teenage boy, would want to know about my sexual intentions." She spoke sarcastically and rolled her eyes

Faye was still looking outside when she heard the all too familiar blink-182 song. "Damn!" she cursed, but tried to cover it up with a laugh. "What a throwback." Faye said, directing her appreciation towards Ian. "You sure know how to make an old soul smile," the blonde added. Songs like that were her jam. "Now play some Arctic Monkeys and I'll be head over heels." she joked.

Faye ruffled her hair up a bit before hearing Jasil's comment about her hook up. "Hey, you know what they say: girl's do it better." Faye gave of a mischievous grin as she spoke. She wouldn't lie, the blonde had some past experiences dabbling with her sexuality, but honestly now she didn't really pay much attention to gender.

@PenguinFox @Jasil

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky literally went from mama bear into a little kid and she plugged her ears "I don't want to hear this" she said as she tried not to hear them

Jasil gave Faye a fist bump and sat back in her seat whiling away fresh years. "Loosen up Sky my dear, never knock it till you try it."

Sky plugged them even more soon she took out a pillow and burried her face into it "I just don't want to hear it is that to much to ask for" she said muffily

Ian grinned and looked at Faye. "Head over heels you say? Is that an offer?" he then turned back to Jasil "What are you implying there Jasil? Are you saying that Sky is...?" he trailed off and poked Jasil in the side again. @Jasil @TheLovelyDead @Skylark

She laughed harder "No Sky is not."

She rubbed her side where Ian poked it, acting like she was wounded

Sky still hid her face she was very confused. But she didn't want to look up "20 minutes till we're there" she said still muffily

Faye giggled a bit with Sky's reaction. Fist bumping Jasil, she finally found a good remark for Sky. "Oh, come on, love. You just need a good teacher." the girl stated as she laughed, her tongue sticking out a little. Turning to Ian, however, the girl raised an eyebrow, "I think I'll leave it to your imagine. I mean, we do have all summer." Faye replied. It was true, though. Who knows? Maybe some of her friends could end up a summer fling, or hell, maybe she'd leave with an actual relationship. Nah, she wasn't really into that stuff. Love was just for the movies. Faye, however, was the kind of girl to get her fair share and leave; no fuss and no hassle."How do the other guys feel about all this?" she questioned, giving looks to both Dwyer and Ryan.

@Skylark @PenguinFox @youngin

"Feel about what?" Ryan asked absentmindedly as he stared out the window. He hadn't been listening to the current conversation at all.

Jasil took her seat belt off and turned around sitting on her knees. She looked to the others "Yea guys, I'm interested in yalls opinion too. Given my experience I like to know the opinion of both genders." She winked again

Ian's grin grew wider, if that was possible. "How would you know?" he said raising an eyebrow and laughing a little. "Would you happen to have first hand experience?" Dwyer shook his head. "Ian you're gonna get punched by one these girls someday. I hope I'm there to see it." Ian thought for a second. "It's the most action I'd get!" he laughed shortly at his self-deprecating joke. "Oh wait..." he frowned.

"Okay okay I'll stop Sky. Sorry Mama bear." Jasil put her hands up in surrender. She snuck a quick smirk at the others before facing the front again

Sky looked up like an inisant child only her eyes showed but she looked at jasil and shook her head slowly she then burried her head back into the pillow again

"Children behave! Don't make me turn this car around!" Dwyer said sternly. Ian's mouth dropped open. "Was that a joke? Did Dwyer just make a joke?!" he slapped himself in the face. "If this isn't a dream, am I dying?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back