• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel

Sky looked up only with her eyes again "you made a joke?" Her eyes looked shocked. She smiled but no one could we it

"You could say that," Faye replied to both Dwyer and Ian's comments about her experiences. "Dang, Soldano, you actually zoned out the innuendos? For shame." she said, shaking her head in disapproval. When Dwyer made a joke though, Faye was generally shocked--as were the others, of course. "Look at you, becoming the new merc with a mouth." Faye stated. It shouldn't have come to anyone's surprise that she would reference the Marvel franchise. Believe it or not, Faye had a nerdy side beyond her party hearty lifestyle and persona.

@PenguinFox @youngin

Jasil looked at Ian with childlike wonder "God has sent us a sign. Dwyer can actually be human!"

She reached her hands up like she was praying "Dear lord, you've punished Dwyer by making him fun; do not punish the rest of us by making Ian and I sane, or Sky mean, or Paige talkative, or Faye straight! Or...Ryan actually on time for once!" She laughed hysterically

"I make one little joke and it's the end of the world?" Dwyer smiled shaking his head. They frustrated him sometimes but he loved them. "So now I'm Deadpool Faye? I thought I was Captain America." he said. Ian looked to Jasil. "Woah speak...pray for yourself. I can handle being sane, I can't lose my musical talent, or..." he ran a hand through his hair with a flourish. "My rugged good looks!" he smirked. "What would I be to the ladies without my talent or looks?" Dwyer smiled widely for what he was about to say. "The same thing as always Ian. Some weird guy trying to hit on them, but failing like a total tool." Ian's jaw dropped again, not only was that a joke, but a damn good insult too.

Sky unburied her face and looked up. Sky burst out into laughter "a joke and an insult!" She looked at the gps "there it is!" Sky said pointing to the hotel "welcome to Seattle!" She said happily

Jasil looked out the window and gave a little squeal, she'd never been outside town before. She looked at Seattle and sighed. She stuck her hand out the window and felt the breeze

"Sure thing." Dwyer said pulling up to the hotel. When he was parked he leaned back and sighed a little. "It's been a while since I've been here.." he mumbled. Ian was staring out the window with his nose pressed against the glass. "Seattle. And me without my hipster glasses." he said with a chuckle. He began humming 'Come as You Are' because, well, Nirvana.

Sky walked past Ian with his nose on the window "I just cleaned those" she giggled then went inside to check in. She text Dwyer 'you guys can come in when your ready' she smiled. Sky had already taken her bag in.

Jasil bolted out of the van. She stretched her entire body in the parking lot. She ran to the back of the car and grabbed her bag. "C'mon slow pokes! Let's go settle in." She practically skipped inside, looking at Seattle behind her

"Marvel comparisons are never a bad thing, Dwyer." Faye said with a smile. As they pulled up, Faye had the craziest feeling of accomplishment. Sure, she wasn't the one who drove, but still: she made it. The van finally slowed to a stop, and after Jasil darted out of the glossy VW doors, Faye jumped out as well. "I think I forgot how to walk. Carry me!" Faye joked, laughing as she dramatically went limp and directed her words towards the guys. "Maybe your lover is here, Jasil. I can picture it now, they're waiting right in the heart of the city calling your name." she couldn't keep a straight face while she talked. When Faye was tired, she'd be both sarcastic and dramatic--whether it was a rational amount of both or one more than the other was entirely up to her sleepy mind. This time, however, she tried to give a little bit of both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky was talking to the lady at the front desk when she saw her friends coming she smiled then asked the lady "may I have to keys" the lady nodded and smiled she then handed they keys

Dwyer pulled the keys out of the ignition and got out. Ian hopped out and upon hearing Faye's words, he decided to rise to the occasion. Being the chivalrous gentleman (yeah right) he was he got in front of her and knelt down. "Need a lift?" he said with a grin. Dwyer chuckled at Ian's antics and grabbed both his own and Ian's things. He was strong enough so he also grabbed Ian's guitar, after all Ian's hands would be full.

Sky saw Ian kneel and she burst out laughing the lady looked at her weird. Sky headed to the door to hold it "ok so now we have to decided whose in what room"

"Doesn't matter to me!"

She looked at Faye and mumbled under her breath "or maybe no where."

"Oh why thank you, dawlin'." Faye replied with her makeshift Southern accent. Hopping on to his back, Faye playfully kicked his thighs, "Giddy up! We've got mini shampoos and crap to steal!" she said, pointing onward towards the doors. Yeah, she knew she was being childish, but isn't that what summer was all about? Hearing Sky, Faye simply shrugged, "Beats me, hon. I know all of the amigos too well to care, really." The blonde then rested her chin on the top of Ian's head as if she were a little kid who just had their first trip to Disney. At this point, the girl was completely unpredictable.

Jasil looked at Faye "Hello ma'am, I represent the actual people of the south and we would like to inform you that you are offensive with that terrible accent." She curtsied "Curtesy of the southern bells."

Sky thought "oh thanks for the help" she sarcastically said. She still was holding the door open "my arms getting tired" she joked

"As you wish." Ian said(quoting one of the best movies ever, Princess Bride). He carried Faye into the hotel laughing all the way at the silliness of what was going on, but that was the kind of thing Ian lived for. Dwyer followed with his and Ian's things, smiling silently. "Jasil I didn't know you were a belle." Ian said as he entered the hotel. He noticed the person at the front desk looking at him funny so he stuck his tongue out of the corner of his mouth at them.

(Yes that part about the Princess Bride was totally necessary. Deal with it :P )

Sky went over to Ian and Dwyer "so the girls don't care who they bunk with so do you guys have a preference?" Sky asked. ( xD ))

(Not only was it necessary, but it was undeniably fitting. Props to you, sir, props to you.)

Faye gave a short laugh as she heard those three famous words. "You're killing me, smalls." she said to Ian. As Jasil showed her Southern pride, Faye covered her mouth to keep from laughing. "Sorry," there was a pause, "dawlin'." the blonde finished her joke, unable to contain her laughter this time. "Okay, okay, I'm good." she said. Faye took a deep breath and nodded, "Yeah, I'm good. But for realsies?" the girl raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "I would have never guessed." Faye shrugged it off though. The receptionist kind of stared for a moment, and as Ian stuck his tongue out, Faye pushed her nose up like a pig, her septum ring hanging crooked with her movement. "Everyone else better get their booties in here, though." she huffed, setting her chin back on Ian's head again in exhaustion.

@youngin

(The line would have been better if Ian was falling down a hill, but such is life.)

Ian laughed at Faye's movie reference. "Sandlot quote, really? Shirley you must be kidding." he laughed as he hoped he was starting a movie reference battle. Dwyer set the luggage down and stretched his arms. "I don't think it matters to anyone who they're with. If you want I could pick randomly." he said to Sky

Sky smiled she never liked to make desicions like this "yes please" she wrote people's names on paper and put them in a bowl "the old fashion way" she smiled and held it out for him to pick "pick 2" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back