• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel

Elijah shook his head desperately, "Oh God, not Care." he whined a bit, but it was all in good fun. The "playful" push, however, completely caught the kid off guard, and although he had some muscle himself, Dwyer had him beat by a long shot. With that being said, the male stumbled off the counter a little. "Thanks." he said sarcastically as a smirk grew on his face. It was then that Lily came along and introduced herself, and Eli was kind of surprised. "Elijah, but Eli works, too." he replied with a softer smile. Naturally, it didn't take his crazed mind to jump on the idea of food, so the teen skipped over and grabbed a two pancakes and several pieces of bacon as his appetite was through the roof. Although sitting with everyone else sounded entertaining, Eli watched a familiar blonde-haired las walk out and on the docks, which, for some odd reason, seemed pretty damn good to him. Taking his plate with him, Elijah walked out and plopped himself next to Faye without much warning. "So, now that you're with Jasil, does it make things awkward that I flirted with you before?" he asked with a playful grin as the whole mention was pretty lighthearted.

Caroline smiled at Sky's response. Granted, she wasn't really one for surprises, but for a trip it seemed appropriate. However, before she could really respond, the brunette found Ian falling into the spot next to her. "Oh, morning, darling!" she played along with a dramatic peck on his cheek, "The children are lovely, my slumber was divine, and the mortgage has gone to the dogs!" Care joked, a chain of laughter following quickly along with her words as she couldn't quite contain it. The teen shook her head, "Weirdo." she muttered with a smile. Usually she would have gone to get food when it was called, but this morning she really didn't feel that hungry. Perhaps it was because of the pending confrontation needing to be made, or maybe the very thought that she was holding in a secret, but either way her appetite was far gone. Caroline noticed her brother following Faye a little while afterwards, though, but in a way it could pose beneficial. If Eli was preoccupied, it might pull him out of his habits for the time being.

Mentions:
@PenguinFox @TheLovelyDead

Others:
@Skylark @Jasil

"Ah excellent!" Ian said with a grin. "I may be weird, but you went along with it when you could have stopped it, so doesn't that mean you're weirder than I? Can't argue with my logic love." he laughed and gave her a peck on the cheek. It was a playful kiss for the most part but damned if it didn't stir up his feelings again. Dwyer laughed lightly as Eli was knocked off balance. "Sorry about that." he said grabbing some food before walking into the living room. Ian's head turned at the smell of food and he reached out a hand to Dwyer. "Dwy, hook me up with a piece of bacon!" he said with a smile. Dwyer rolled his eyes but handed Ian a piece anyway. Once Ian had gotten his desired food and tossed it into his mouth he let his arm rest on the back of the couch, not really realizing that is was basically around Care's shoulders. He had unconsciously pulled a move. @Toxic Infinity @TheLovelyDead @Skylark @Jasil

tumblr_inline_nyhgqiJu5W1soyj99_540.png

Faye simply stared out into the open, every sound soothed her in it's own way. It was quite peaceful, honestly. The blonde brought a bite of pancakes to her mouth just around the time a familiar figure joined her. Listening to his words for a moment, the girl simply laughed slightly before figuring out an answer. "Awkward? Of course not. I can't help these good looks." she joked with a wide grin as she placed the back of her hand just under her chin for the, quote unquote, dramatic effect. Afterwards, Faye shrugged as an additional answer to his odd question. She didn't really know how to explain it, let alone put her thoughts into words. Besides, she was still in mid-rebuild of the walls Jasil was able to break yesterday, and it seemed as though the repairing process was taking longer than she had expected. See, although she hated the general thought of emotions, the other part of her was trying to compel her to keep them open, yet another told her to close it all back up again. The girl was still had debates roaring in her mind while everyone else seemed chipper, and yet it seemed so perfect that way, as if, deep down, she liked the feeling of being alone to work on her own issues. Faye finally shrugged it off and looked over to Elijah who was pretty much just chilling out. "So, is it official? Are you and your sister hoping on the turquoise bandwagon?" Faye asked with a laugh as she finished off her plate.

tumblr_inline_nmg98zhua91rzyv65_540.png

Caston smiled,
"You can always come back afterwards. I full heartedly believe that there will always be one place a person can call home no matter what. It's their safe haven, if you will. This cabin is clearly yours." he told Sky. However, the male noticed several eyes wander curiously to the blonde who took her seating elsewhere, but Cas knew what was going on, at least, that's what he liked to think. In reality, he didn't even know the half of it. He spent most of his time with Sky, so his idea of Faye's problems came nowhere near what was actually stirring up in the female's mind. Granted, it wasn't his responsibility, but he took it upon himself to make he acted like the stable family Faye never had--a big weight on his shoulders, for sure. The kid liked it, though. In a way, it gave him a sense of purpose along with something to do in general--with the exception of thinking about Sky.

Jasil finished eating and washed her plate before putting it away.

Bored and unsure what to do, she waltzed into the livingroom and plopped down by Ian.

"Hey."

She said cheerfully, choosing to ignore the nights events and praying he didn't remember the secret she had told him.

@PenguinFox

As lily looked out the window she thought about many things. She thought about how maybe she should get rid of the knife in her bag and try to move on. She looked back at the group turning back on her cheery attitude pretending nothing was wrong and like she was hiding nothing.

Sky looked at Cas as he talked. She smiled and finished eating. This place was like a little safe haven so many memories and it was were everyone was happy. when she was sick and visited here it wasn't like she was sick Sky she was just Sky. She smiled as she remebered the good times.

Mentions-
@PenguinFox @TheLovelyDead @Jasil @Toxic Infinity

Eli laughed with a bit of a nod to Faye's words. "Can't argue with that." he admitted. It was interesting to watch how one girl could totally mess with three different people at the same time, but honestly, it was also quite alluring. Granted, Eli had the decency to step down now that she was with someone, though that didn't exactly prevent him from talking or looking at her every now and then - he was only human. The male glared at the water absentmindedly for a moment, as his eyes struggled to focus, until Faye spoke up again. With that, the teen lifted his head and looked over at her with another nod, "You know it." he replied as a playful grin grew across his features. "Hold the applause, I know, you just can't get enough of me." Eli joked with a laugh after his words. This was okay, right? The playful flirting was passable? Did it mean he'd get his ass kicker by Jasil? Caroline? The teen shrugged to himself. This was simply his personality, so, all in all, he really didn't care. Elijah finished the rest of his insane portion of food and grabbed her plate out of her lap to place it atop of his own. "I'll leave you to your lonesome if that's what you want." he said as he stood up from the edge of the dock with both plates in hand. He didn't really feel like moving until she gave a response - or was it because he physically couldn't put his mind do it?

Caroline lightheartedly rolled her eyes to Ian's remark. "I'm nuts. Baby, I'm mad." she quoted with a smile. Granted, it wasn't from a punk song like he was oh-so familiar with, but it was still completely relevant. The kiss on the cheek caught her off guard at first, yet she couldn't really deny that she didn't miss that feeling. "So, when are we heading out?" she generally asked to the room with a smile. In a way, it felt so much better when Eli wasn't nearby. Without the constant thought of what happened, Care could relax, but that luxury would falter a bit once he came back inside - however, she was going to attempt to keep such things at bay. As long as she didn't let it plague her, she'd be okay. There was a sudden, familiar feelings weighted across her shoulders, and with a slight turn of her head, she noticed it was Ian's arm. "How subtle of you." she teased with a soft giggle. Caroline took it as a joke, but she wasn't exactly sure if it was intentional. When Jasil came to sit down, the brunette gave a wave and a smile in response.

Mentions:
@TheLovelyDead @PenguinFox @Jasil

Others Around:
@Skylark

Last edited by a moderator:
"We're all mad here." Ian said slightly absentmindedly. He often pretended he didn't know what he was doing when he quoted literature or sounded intelligent in some way so he could keep up his persona. He was brought back to the moment when he heard Care's voice once again. "Hmm? What?" he had a slight look of confusion on his face but he soon realized what it was that she was referring to. He shrugged, putting on a grin. "You know me. Master of subtlety." Jas then entered and sat down on his other side. He gave her a smile and not so absentmindedly this time, put his arm around her shoulder. He wanted to forget any emotional pain she or Faye may have caused, after all they were still his friends. He knew he lost and there wasn't anything he could do so he was trying to move on and return to normal. "Well look at this. I'm a total chick magnet." He said, a wide yet slightly faked grin on his face. "Anyone ever notice that I'm pretty amazing?" he said randomly. He was trying his hardest to return to his normal, cocky self before Faye crushed his world, even if he was trying almost a little too hard. @Toxic Infinity @TheLovelyDead @Jasil @Skylark

"I'm no chick man, I'm one of the guys!"

Jasil declared with a cheeky grin, and to prove her point, let out a triumphant burp.

"Tada!"

Her legs folded under her and tilted her head to the side.

"You can applaud now."

She whispered.

@Toxic Infinity @PenguinFox

Lily laughed when Ian called himself amazing "uh I don't think so" she commented she smiled but then her head started to spin once again she thought about so many things. She started to have an anxiety attack. "I'll be back" she said as she tried to hide what was going on inside. She hurried away and into the bathroom. She closed and locked the doors then quietly slid down the back of the door bd into the cold hard floor. She didn't make a sound she only sat there trying to control her breathing.

Sky spaced out till she heard a question "in a few minutes" Sky replied to Care. She then watched lily get up and leave she was confused if she was alright or not. I mean that girl was hard to tell she was always good at hiding her feelings. Sky saw lily close the door. But then she looked away.

Mentions-
@PenguinFox @Jasil @TheLovelyDead @Toxic Infinity

{THE SHADE. Oh gosh, I almost feel bad for Ian, but he doesn't even know what I have planned soo...mwahaha.

@PenguinFox }

Faye rolled her eyes, "Mhm, that's the case." she replied sarcastically. The blonde jumped slightly when Eli grabbed her plate, but she shrugged it off afterwards. When he got up, the girl almost wanted to reach out and pull him back down, however, she quickly refrained. That didn't mean she couldn't follow him inside, though. With that, Faye stood up, shaking her head slightly, "Nah, it's fine. I bid my farewells with the scenery already. Let's get this show rolling, yeah?" she replied with a wide grin. The blonde, without another word, wrapped her arm around Elijah's and pulled him along towards the cabin. Faye was a fairly confident girl--to no surprise, really--and her actions didn't phase her as bold whatsoever, especially now that she felt she was settled with someone else. However, as she looked at the male beside her, she stopped before they reached the door. Faye turned his head towards her, harsher than she might have anticipated, and stared at his unusually large blue eyes. "Your eyes are dilated." she bluntly said, a tinge of both concern and confusion in her tone. This wasn't exactly what she expected when she thought of going back to the cabin, but the girl found it a bit hard to ignore.

Caston chuckled, "Sure you are, buddy." he joked towards Ian with a grin. The brunette didn't really notice the rest of the events that occurred, though he couldn't help but furrow his brow at Lily's abrupt departure. Cas got up slightly, but he didn't really want to assume anything yet until he knew there was an actual indication of a problem. Instead, the brunette went to go wash the dishes just to pass the time. There was an odd tinge to everyone this morning.

@Jasil @Skylark @PenguinFox @Toxic Infinity

Last edited by a moderator:

{man you guys plan things I just go with the flow

xD }

Sky was worried about lily. She soon came over to Cas in the kitchen "I think there's something wrong with lily" "I mean I remeber when I lived in California her having to leave the room sometimes and I'm just really scared that's something is happening" she really was nervous as her voice did sound it. She spoke so only Cas could hear.

Lily stayed in the bathroom on the cold floor she couldn't take it her head was spinning and at that moment she wanted to put herself out of her miserey.

Mentions-
@TheLovelyDead

Others-
@Toxic Infinity @Jasil @PenguinFox

Elijah smiled as Faye happily joined him towards the cabin, even looping her arm around his as they walked. It was peaceful up until they reached the back door, and like a flash the male's face was turned to look at the blonde's - her green eyes utterly intriguing. "What? You want a kiss or something?" he joked, though that was before the female spoke any further. Her confrontation was abrupt, yet almost soothing considering it was something new. Usually his sister was the first one to notice, but to see that Faye actually cared somewhat made Eli happy. "Well, they do that sometimes, blondie. No need to worry. I've never felt better." he replied with a cocky smile. He had a feeling she knew exactly what was going on - especially since she was the famed party girl - but for some reason, he really didn't feel bothered by it. Let her figure it out. It doesn't matter. She might know what he's been doing, but she won't know why and that was his secret weapon. The whole world could find out, yet they'd never bother to find out the sole purpose for it. Shrugging, the teen turned from her grip and went inside, giving a wave to everyone in the living room as he walked to the kitchen to hand the plates to Cas.

Caroline laughed as she shook her head, "Oh yeah, a
total magnet. For sure." she teased as she
tumblr_inline_mr74x2p0k21qz4rgp.gif
nudged his side a bit with her elbow. The room seemed a bit awkward, really, especially when Lily left, but it lightened up a bit - at least for her - when Elijah strolled back inside. "Finally." she muttered to herself as she watched her brother closely. Like she assumed, a flood of concern washed back over her, but she played it off a bit better than before. Now she had practice with wearing masks, and it seemed so much easier to pretend than to deal with the problems at hand. Perhaps it was a trick she learned from her boyfr - ex. Yeah, her...ex?

Mentions:
@TheLovelyDead @PenguinFox @Skylark @Jasil

Jasil tried to keep the mood light by crossing her arms.

"No one appreciates my manly abilities."

She grumbled playfully and for no reason, burped again.

She knew that there was a strange feeling in the air but honestly wanted to make everyone happy.

Ian smiled. He had a strange sort of contentment in his facade, like he was more comfortable being what everyone thought him to be than being himself. He stood up suddenly. "Well, we ain't doing nothing but burning daylight by just sitting around here. Let's get moving people. Let's hit the road." he looked around at his friends as he called out. A glance at Faye, a studying look to Eli, a smirk to Jas, a slightly pleading look to Sky and Cas and to Care, a soft, genuine smile. He held his hand out to her to help her up off the couch. "M'lady." he said softly. He felt his feelings for her beginning to reemerge, like someone blowing the dust off of an old book. Ian was letting these feelings return, encouraging them even, in his mind what better way to get over someone than to find someone else. Like stubbing your toe to deal with a headache. Remove pain with pain. That was something Ian was and always had been good at: causing himself pain; physical and mental. He wasn't aware that doing what he was doing was only a distraction from pain, it didn't remove it, it would still be there. He was probably doing more harm than good. @Toxic Infinity @Jasil @TheLovelyDead @Skylark

"Ok just give me a minute" Sky said as she headed to the bathroom who had lily in it. "Lily" she said. "Yes" lily replied back trying not to give any signs in her voice about how she was not doing ok. "Are you ready to go?" Sky asked. "Yeah" lily replied lily came out after she fixed her appearance. She opened that bathroom door put on that fake smile that looked real well sort of. She then headed outside. Lily breathed in the fresh air it filled her lungs as she looked at the glorious scenery she still felt like falling onto the ground and staying there but well that can't happen because she has to stay happy or at least she has to look happy. (sorry it's short.)

@TheLovelyDead @Jasil @PenguinFox @Toxic Infinity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back