• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel

Sky smiled when she heard Faye singing. She then saw Cas leave which brought a small frown but her smile returned when lily poked her. They continued to harmonize together. Sky looked as Cas entered once again and went to the room. Once he came back to the living room Sky saw him with his passable smile on the one that you could fool most people with but it didn't fool Sky. She decided she would talk to him later.

Lily watched Ian play the guitar transitioning from chord to chord. Lily was the person who observed a lot noticed details. She looked at Cas and noticed his smile also. But decided it was none of her business. Well that's a shocker lily not getting into others business.

Lily's eyes lit up. She then shook Sky "
Look there's a piano!" sky looked over at it "Ian do you know the song Little do you know?." sky smiled. the song she was going to play meant a lot to her for personal reasons. she walked over and sat down she started playing waiting. her hands moved freely across the keys. sky wasn't a person who read music she either learned it by ear or chords. she started to sing and once again lily harmonized

Little do you know How I'm breaking while you fall asleep Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories

Little do you know I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece Little do you know I need a little more time. Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight Little do you know I need a little more time

@PenguinFox @TheLovelyDead @Jasil @Toxic Infinity

Caroline tapped her thighs with her hand to the beat of the song. The song choice was definitely a good one. Care closed her eyes and listened just to get the full effect of the music around her--which ended up being extremely beneficial for the all around enjoyment of the room. Everyone seemed bubbly and it brought a genuine smile to the girl's face. Opening her eyes as the music stopped, Care looked around at the quote unquote band they formed. It was indeed a group of misfits, but it was perfectly imperfect. Granted, Elijah hadn't joined them yet, and although it seemed a little odd, the brunette shook it off. The kid was known to take long naps, and with how the day went, it wouldn't be much of a surprise to find him crashed on the bed. Care heard Ian's self doubt and rolled her eyes, "Mhm." she replied sarcastically. As if he didn't know by now that he was better than his mind led him to believe. Luckily for her self confidence, Caroline didn't notice the glances Ian have to Faye during the song--which was a relief for everyone involved considering her reaction might not have been so calm. Even if they shared their deep conversation, it seemed as though Ian completely ignored her words. The girl took in a deep breath to mellow down a bit as she listened to Sky and Lily sing over by the piano. To be perfectly honest, sleep sounded good right about then.

Mentions:
@PenguinFox @TheLovelyDead @Jasil @Skylark

Ian nodded at Sky. He knew the song. He took a few moments of thought to try and remember the chords. After a moment he began strumming. Seeing that Lily was harmonizing with Sky he didn't bother singing, after all he had made a pact with his band he would only ever sing punk songs. @Skylark @Jasil @TheLovelyDead @Toxic Infinity

Last edited by a moderator:

Sky looked over at Ian once he started playing the guitar. the girl looked at her hands moved swiftly. She sighed something was bothering her and she was trying not to figure it out. So many thoughts were filling her head and she wanted to scream and fall onto the ground. Her face only showed what she was hiding for a second but then it turned back to normal hiding how she felt.

Lily sang with Sky and as Ian played a smile grew. Sky soon finished playing and lily remebered something. "I heard there was another person here" "where are they if I may ask" lily was a curious person as many people could probably tell.
@TheLovelyDead @Jasil @PenguinFox @Toxic Infinity

Caroline really wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings other than the music. With that being said, the girl hardly acknowledged the exchanging of words around her until she noticed the music had died down. "Huh?" she mumbled slightly as she looked around the room. She supposed living in her own world wasn't always easy to get out of. The brunette tried to think of what Lily might have said, and with enough thought, the words came back to her. "Oh, right. Yeah, my brother Elijah is in the group, too. He hasn't come out of the bedroom yet, so chances are he's crashed out on the bed." Care replied with a makeshift smile. Talking whilst coming back to reality is quite a difficult task. The female paused for a moment as she recalled the events before Eli secluded himself behind the bedroom door. "Um, if you'd excuse me. I'll be right back." she said simply as she hurriedly walked to the aforementioned room. With haste, the brunette opened the door, yet it seemed everything was fine. As she suspected, Elijah was passed out on the bed--well, he was practically falling off of it as he slept, but it was a better sight than what she was expecting. "You lazy bum," Caroline muttered with a sigh as she wandered over to his exhausted body and pushed him back onto the bed. "Sleep tight, weirdo." she joked as she pecked a kiss on his forehead like the maternal sister she was. Granted, she probably should have woken him up, but the kid hardly had a full night's sleep anyways, so it was honestly comforting to see his passed out form. Walking back into the living room, the girl have a cheery smile, "Yeah, he's knocked out." Caroline reassured, "I suppose you'll just have to catch him later." she added as she sat down on the couch.

If only the older sister knew what Elijah did before he "passed out." It's funny how so-called in the bathroom could cause the kid to fall into a peaceful slumber. Or was he sleeping at all? Ah, the teen faked it. It was quite the opposite, actually. Ever since he left that bathroom it seemed as though he couldn't fall asleep. As soon as Care left, Eli's eyes fluttered open and the male simply stared at the ceiling wide awake and cruising on his own trip in his own world.

[...this probably doesn't make sense, but it will later. Yay, problems!]

@Skylark @Jasil @TheLovelyDead @PenguinFox

Jasil listened as everyone sang.

The purple haired girl didn't know what to do, shyness for once making its way to her mind.

Her fingers tapped out rhythms on her leg as she glanced at the new girl in the group.

Sky and lily looked at eachother then started a new song. It was different then the song they sang at before. '21 guns by green day'

Do you know what's worth fighting for,

When it's not worth dying for?

Does it take your breath away

And you feel yourself suffocating?

Does the pain weigh out the pride?

And you look for a place to hide?

Did someone break your heart inside?

You're in ruins

One, twenty one guns

Lay down your arms

Give up the fight

One, twenty one guns

Throw up your arms into the sky,

You and I

@PenguinFox @Jasil @Toxic Infinity @TheLovelyDead

Ian immediately caught on to the song that Sky and Lily started singing and within another moment he was strumming the chords for it. Green Day was one of his band's staples, so he knew when it was played. He began to sing along as well, voice slightly tightening to make it sound similar to Billie Joe Armstrong. @Toxic Infinity @TheLovelyDead @Skylark @Jasil

The night went on until everyone got tired and went to bed.

(ATTENTION xD Sky is wearing clothes even though it doesn't look like it in the picture!)

tumblr_static_arwazu323uo08oww4k0k48sgs.jpg

Sky woke up cuddled next to Cas she smiled as she looked at his sleepy face. She thought about last night for a bit and she remebered lily was here she wanted to rush out but she thought she might still be asleep and that her rushing would startle Cas. As she laid there thinking not being able to fall back asleep she looked out the window the sun shinned in and she knew today was going to be a beautiful day. "
Morning" She whispered @TheLovelyDead

Lily slept on the couch because she didn't know where to sleep she looked like a mess but a cute mess. she slept there peacefully. she dreamed about many things and well her dreams were always very interesting.
@PenguinFox @TheLovelyDead @Jasil @Toxic Infinity

Dwyer as per usual woke up early to exercise. When he was done he showered and starting brewing coffee for everyone in the kitchen. Once done he poured himself a cup and walked into the living room where he found Lily sleeping. He didn't want to disturb her so he leaned against a wall and just watched her in a non-creepy way. @Skylark

After a long night of entertaining Ian was exhausted so he was deep in sleep when the others would have started to get up. After a few moments of mentally trying to convince himself there was nothing he needed outside of the comfort of the bed he got up. He tried to convince himself, but his stomach had given an even more compelling argument. He stood in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal and staring out the window. He still had a sort of somber look about him. He didn't bother putting on a shirt as everyone had already seen the scars and he had nothing to hide anymore, including the two most recent.

6458c801b031c0ad5bbf16df4d10e6eb.jpg

Lilian finally woke up her eyes fluttered open she saw dywer watching her and a small smile grew "I see you've been watching me sleep" she joked. she stayed laying down for a bit until she finally sat up she stretched for a moment then started messing with her messy hair. "Morning Ian" she said from the couch looking over at his direction. she started to wonder how the day would go.

Talked to-
@PenguinFox

Ian raised a hand in acknowledgement of Lily's greeting but remained silent and returned to eating. Dwyer chuckled at Lily's words. "Not exactly. I mean it sounds creepy when you say it out loud." he smiled softly. The girl definitely had a sense of humor. "I made coffee if you want some." he said casually. "We're probably going to be moving on today, so a lot of sitting in a car doing very little. You up to it?" he raised an eyebrow like he wasn't sure she could handle it, but in reality he was just joking around. Dwyer wasn't the best when it came to humor, but Ian was rubbing off on him some. @Skylark

Lilian got up when she heard the word coffee she headed to the kitchen "the real question is can you handle it" she joked as she got her coffee and sat on the counter. Her legs dangled and she drank the coffee she looked out the window then back at Dwyer. "Ugh why aren't these lazy butts up?" She joked once again

Talked to-
@PenguinFox

Last edited by a moderator:
"For your sake you better hope so, I'll probably be driving. Everyone's lives will be in my hands." Dwyer replied with a smile. "Don't worry, I'm a good driver." Ian looked up from his bowl. "It's true. He is." he said before returning to silence. Dwyer shrugged at Lily's next question. "It's still fairly early." "Ugh, don't remind me!" Ian said sitting down at the table now that he was done eating. He had got himself some coffee as well. "So Lily, are you seeing anyone?" Dwyer asked casually, causing Ian to start choking on his coffee. "Did...did you just hit on someone Dwyer?!" he said in between coughs. Dwyer looked confused, as if he had no idea the way his question could have been taken. "No, she said she had been travelling for a while. That can be tough on relationships, I merely wondered if she had been making one work or not." he explained innocently. @Skylark

Lilian couldn't help but giggle at the question and then after Ian made his comment she almost burst out into laughter. "Nope I'm a single pringle" she joked as she tried to stop herself from laughing. She drank more of her coffee. Dywer was just so innocent when it came to this stuff she thought or at least he sounded like it.

@PenguinFox

Ian was still in a kind of shock at Dwyer's question. "We swear sometimes that Dwyer is secretly a statue, he has that little emotion." Ian explained to Lily. Dwyer simply rolled his eyes. "I have emotion, I just don't let the group see it. I'm the oldest, someone has to look out for you guys. How can you guys take me seriously if you see my emotions? I'm more than just some emotionless soldier Ian. Just like you're more than just a goofy kid." His last comment shut Ian up. He had never thought about there being more to Dwyer than met the eye, but it made sense. Ian wasn't just a screw around and Dwyer wasn't just a rock. @Skylark

Lilian listened to the conversation "People always are hiding something and well dywer people will take you seriously if you actually show your emotions." She stayed sitting on the counter. "I see Ian has a secret but I don't know him that well so I guess it's not really my business" "Sky had a secret too but she won't tell me and dywer I bet you have one" "like I said we're all hiding something." "And yes I know I ramble a lot"

@PenguinFox

Dwyer nodded contemplatively. "It seems that you were hiding a philosophical side." he said with a smile. Ian rolled his eyes at Dwyer's joke and stood up. "Well, I'm going to...do...something...." he trailed off, confused at his own words. They sounded weird even to him. He was really just trying to get the two alone but he wasn't able to come up with an excuse so he just shrugged and walked away. Stopping halfway down the hall and leaning against the wall. He was going to act as a sentry, making sure no one got past so they could have a moment. He also wanted to listen in. @Skylark @TheLovelyDead @Toxic Infinity @Jasil

Lilian looked over at him he didn't really have to go do something. Lily sat there looking at her coffee "so what's your secret?" She asked curiously. She swung her legs as they dangled from the counter. She looked up at him for a moment but then back at her coffee. She took another sip.

@PenguinFox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back