• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel

(Alex is his real name, Dwyer is his last name. He introduces himself as Alex because only his friends call him Dwyer, thanks to Ian.)

"Yeah the place is pretty impressive. I've known Sky for a couple years now. Since she moved into town. This whole trip was her idea." he said. The last sentence was spoken with almost a proud tone as if he were Sky's father. Being the oldest of the group made him feel like he had a responsibility for the others, making him proud when they do great things. Really it was because of Ian that Dwyer was even a part of this circle of friends. He had other friends the same age as him, but he was closer with this group because he hung out with them more. @Skylark

"You sound very proud of her" Lilian joked with a smile. She continued to look around noticing details. "How many people are on this trip?" She asked once again curiously. She soon made herself at home and sat down on the couch. She didn't stop looking around. @PenguinFox

Dwyer shrugged in response to Lily saying he sounded proud. "Well, there's Faye, Cas, Ian, Care, Eli, Sky, Jas and myself so eight. Were you planning on joining?" he asked casually. He didn't really know this girl so he figured he would be as casual as possible. @Skylark

"Possibly." "If you guys don't mind" "I've been traveling by myself for awhile" Lilian smiled as she looked at him for a moment. She messed with her hair a bit. She then pulled out her phone texted Sky again then put it away again. "Wait Cas?" Lily asked recognizing the name. @PenguinFox )I'm just going to say that Lilian knew Cas because she lived around where he did @TheLovelyDead)

Dwyer nodded. "That's what I said. I'm guessing you know him too? I don't think anyone would mind you joining. In fact we've already had two instances of that. By the way my name is Alex but everyone calls me Dwyer. If you're going to be joining us feel free to call me that too." he shrugged. "Or not. Your choice, I'll respond to either." @Skylark

Lilian smiled "ok either" she joked. "So who is Sky with out in those deep dark woods she can't be alone" hearing Sky and Cas were on this trip she knew some possibility could happen with them. Sky had some feelings for him a long time ago and lily wondered if she still had feelings. Sky and Cas were always so cute together. @PenguinFox

Caroline felt Ian get closer to her and a half smile formed on her face. Is this what you wanted? Well, yes. Are these feelings of love? Of course. What kind? Care's thoughts came to abrupt stop at the question she asked herself. What kind of love? Was it that friendly love? That best friend love? The love one shares with their siblings? Or was it the real deal? The stuff she shared with the male long before all of this. It was a difficult question seeing as the brunette was an emotional person all around, but instead of holding herself up on the answer, she shook it off and nodded at Ian's comment. "It's hard to forget these days. Especially when so much crap went down over the summer and things are all messed up here. Life was simpler, but that doesn't mean it can't be that way again." she said, turning her head slightly to look at him. It was then that the girl heard the door bell. Turning away, Caroline let out a deep breath, "You order a pizza or something?" she joked with a small laugh.

@PenguinFox

Dwyer rolled his eyes playfully at her joke. "She's with Cas. They've been out there for a while. Almost beginning to worry. Maybe go out there and make sure there are no shenanigans going on. Play the role of father." he chuckled a little at his joking around, but he was half serious. If Sky was mama bear than Dwyer was a father wolf. @Skylark

"Sky needed to loosen up. But I know she won't go to far or too serious" Lilian said knowing Sky wasn't really that kind of person but people could change. Lily awkwardly sat there for a moment. "So where is everyone else right now?" She asked as it seemed quite quiet. @PenguinFox

Dwyer shrugged. "Don't know. Everyone went their separate ways after a game of spin the bottle. They're probably in their rooms." he had to admit that he was a little concerned about everyone. @Skylark

"I hope we can go back to those days Care. I really do." Ian said with a small sigh. He leaned back and laid down on the bed. "I didn't even think they delivered out here." he aid with a smile. "Want to hear something that may sound kind of strange?" before waiting for a response he went ahead and said it anyway. "I never would have chosen the band over you. I was sabotaging our relationship. I thought you were too good for me and I wasn't good enough for you. I thought so highly of you I was willing to sacrifice my happiness for you." he shrugged like what he said was normal. "Still think that way actually..." he looked away, a little embarrassed. He was never really this open with his feelings. @Toxic Infinity

tumblr_inline_nge8k9K8fr1rfflz5.png
tumblr_inline_mho5b6vttY1qz4rgp.png

Faye laughed hysterically as she continued to tickle Jasil, disregarding the shrill the girl produced just to make her stop. However, the blonde didn't expect the other to fight back--a stupid move on Faye's part, really. Being chest to chest with Jasil made the female give off a coy smirk, but it quickly disappeared into an expression of shock and laughter as the purple haired girl started tickling her. "O-okay, okay, I-I" the blonde had to gasp for air between the torment and the laughing. "I didn't mean to!" she shrieked, but it was followed by several giggles. Faye tried to tickle the girl back, though her attempts were hardly of any use to get the, quote unquote, torment to cease. There was no denying that she wasn't having fun with it all either way. Finally, Faye fell back on the bed and took Jasil down with her. "You're evil." she simply added with her tongue out teasingly.

Caston still desperately wanted to make things up with Sky. Unfortunately for him, she had more experience with these neck of the woods than he, and it became quite obvious that finding her would be a miracle. Though, being as tenacious as he is, the brunette continued to search--bare feet, no shirt, and all. "Sky?" he called out again, this time in more dismay. He was the one who should be sorry, not her. If anything, Cas knew he was the one to blame even if it didn't seem like it to her. The male continued walking aimlessly until he stumbled upon the familiar feminine form. "Sky." he simply said before crouching down to see if she was okay. "This is my fault. I didn't word things properly and it made it sound like I was disinterested--which, let it be known, is the complete opposite of how I feel." Cas added. His words might not have helped, but it was worth the shot to make amends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilian looked over when she heard the words spin the bottle she wondered if Sky played and if she did what happened. Lilian always was up in sky's business because she was one of sky's closest friends. @PenguinFox

TheLovelyDead said:

tumblr_inline_nge8k9K8fr1rfflz5.png
tumblr_inline_mho5b6vttY1qz4rgp.png

Faye laughed hysterically as she continued to tickle Jasil, disregarding the shrill the girl produced just to make her stop. However, the blonde didn't expect the other to fight back--a stupid move on Faye's part, really. Being chest to chest with Jasil made the female give off a coy smirk, but it quickly disappeared into an expression of shock and laughter as the purple haired girl started tickling her. "O-okay, okay, I-I" the blonde had to gasp for air between the torment and the laughing. "I didn't mean to!" she shrieked, but it was followed by several giggles. Faye tried to tickle the girl back, though her attempts were hardly of any use to get the, quote unquote, torment to cease. There was no denying that she wasn't having fun with it all either way. Finally, Faye fell back on the bed and took Jasil down with her. "You're evil." she simply added with her tongue out teasingly.

Caston still desperately wanted to make things up with Sky. Unfortunately for him, she had more experience with these neck of the woods than he, and it became quite obvious that finding her would be a miracle. Though, being as tenacious as he is, the brunette continued to search--bare feet, no shirt, and all. "Sky?" he called out again, this time in more dismay. He was the one who should be sorry, not her. If anything, Cas knew he was the one to blame even if it didn't seem like it to her. The male continued walking aimlessly until he stumbled upon the familiar feminine form. "Sky." he simply said before crouching down to see if she was okay. "This is my fault. I didn't word things properly and it made it sound like I was disinterested--which, let it be known, is the complete opposite of how I feel." Cas added. His words might not have helped, but it was worth the shot to make amends.

Jasil laughed a ceased to tickle Faye.

She held her close and planted a kiss on her collar.

"But you learned your lesson didn't you?"

Jas mumbled into her neck, her hands on Faye's back.

Sky looked up "no it's my fault rushing and everything my head is just jumbled and I feel like my head is going to explode" she then put her head back in her hands embarrassed. Sky was one of those people that if they did something wrong they felt terrible and well that's how she felt right now. She wondered if Lilian had arrived yet or not. Another flash back came.

It was with her ex.

It started with her ex let's call him Jerry smashing his lips together with hers. Kissing her pretty much sucking her face. He then got very touchy and every time Sky tried to pull away he would pull her back even closer. That night sky finally couldn't take it as he started to undress her she kicked him and he fell "don't ever touch me again" she fixed her shirt whipped out her lips and made him leave.

Sky felt as if she was like her ex no good person who rushed into things to fast.
@TheLovelyDead

Care laughed slightly before listening to Ian for a moment. She nodded for a second, acting as if she agreed, but then immediately turned and smacked his stomach. "Don't think like that." she replied with her eyebrows furrowed. "If we're talking who's better, it's obviously you. I'm not about to get jealous over another girl liking a scrub, am I? No." she added with a laugh to herself as if she were trying to hide her feelings with jokes--a habit she unfortunately picked up from the male himself. "I get jealous because I know how amazing you are. Get it through that head of yours, will you?" Care said with a playful smirk. With that being said, the girl hopped off the edge of the bed and stood up--posing in the Wonder Woman stance like a dork. "Now come on, get up. I want to investigate the mysterious doorbell ringer. Maybe they're a blonde so you can fall in love with them." she teased as she skipped over to the door. Why she had an abrupt burst of energy was beyond her, but she enjoyed it. Opening the door, Caroline peaked her head into the hall and motioned for Ian to follow. "Come on, slow poke." she called lightheartedly.

@PenguinFox

Faye closed her eyes as Jasil placed a kiss ever-so softly on her collar. "If this is the outcome of our tickle fights than I'm doing it again." she replied with a quiet giggle to herself. The blonde felt a shiver run down her spine since they were so close and arched her back slightly. "You're definitely something, Jas." she added with a playful shake of her head. Faye's eyes finally fluttered open as she came across an idea. "I think it's totally time for some snacks, yeah? I'm sure this cabin has some sort of sweets stash somewhere." she joked with a smile.

Caston shook his head, "It isn't your fault, Sky. You weren't rushing into anything at all. You were simply acting upon your real feelings, and if anything, I'm glad you did." he said with a soft smile. He gently took her hands from her face and let out a low chuckle, "Now I can see those pretty eyes of yours." he mimicked the way Sky had said it in the lake. Instead of saying anything more, the male placed a gentle kiss upon the girl's cheek. "Don't blame yourself." Cas added next to her ear.

@Jasil @Skylark

TheLovelyDead said:

Faye closed her eyes as Jasil placed a kiss ever-so softly on her collar. "If this is the outcome of our tickle fights than I'm doing it again." she replied with a quiet giggle to herself. The blonde felt a shiver run down her spine since they were so close and arched her back slightly. "You're definitely something, Jas." she added with a playful shake of her head. Faye's eyes finally fluttered open as she came across an idea. "I think it's totally time for some snacks, yeah? I'm sure this cabin has some sort of sweets stash somewhere." she joked with a smile.

Caston shook his head, "It isn't your fault, Sky. You weren't rushing into anything at all. You were simply acting upon your real feelings, and if anything, I'm glad you did." he said with a soft smile. He gently took her hands from her face and let out a low chuckle, "Now I can see those pretty eyes of yours." he mimicked the way Sky had said it in the lake. Instead of saying anything more, the male placed a gentle kiss upon the girl's cheek. "Don't blame yourself." Cas added next to her ear.

@Jasil @Skylark

"Seriously? What could be sweeter in this house then what I've got right now?"

She replied with a smirk, but none the less got up and grabbed Faye's hand.

"But if sweets is what you're after, then sweets we shall find."

Ian smiled widely. She really thought that about him? She had been hinting at it all night, and the spark in the kisses were undeniable, but did she really still like him like that? Did she want to get back together. Ian's mind was a mess when Care suddenly jumped up, full of energy. Laughing he stood up and shook his head. "Yeah, that's exactly what I need. Someone to fall for and get crushed by again." he said as he followed the girl into the hall. As they walked by a door he stopped and held his hand out in front of Care to get her to stop too. "This is going to sound childish, but run when I say so." he whispered to her, a mischievous grin spreading on his face. The door was to Jas and Faye's room. He slowly and silently approached the door. He knocked on it loudly and began sprinting down the hall. "Run." he said as he passed her@Toxic Infinity @Jasil @TheLovelyDead

(I feel left out, everyone is changing their profile pic and I still have the same one.)

Caroline raised an eyebrow at Ian's intentions, but shrugged it off considering she saw how happy he was about it. The brunette stopped when she needed to and simply waited for the queue. Honestly, she didn't know which room was which, so the girl had no idea it was Jasil and Faye's. Even more confused, Care simply sprinted with the male after a few knocks were given to the targeted door. "You're fricken crazy." she called out to him with a laugh as she finally caught up. "And fast." she added as she regained her breath. Look, she was full of energy, but it was emotional, not physical. Although the girl was pretty fit, she wasn't exactly the type to exercise. If she was running voluntarily, then chances are something was chasing her. Awkwardly for the duo, they stumbled into the living room where Dwyer seemed to be talking it up with a new face. "Did we interrupt something, hm? What do you have to say for yourself, Dwyer?" she taunted as Care leaned against the back of the couch, her arms jokingly crossed in front of her chest.

@Skylark @PenguinFox

[Don't worry, I'm not changing mine. However, Ms. Lovely is fancying up her posts by the minute. Dang, girl.]

images

Sky smiled slightly she didn't know what to say. all of a sudden her phone buzzed and it made her jump. she quickly pulled out her phone. "
Oh my God Lilian is here" Sky's face lit up she quickly stood up. she looked at Cas with a smirk. "Race you there" she pushed him over gently so that he would fall and she could get a head started she started running up ahead she just couldn't believe lilian was there.

6458c801b031c0ad5bbf16df4d10e6eb.jpg

Lilian sat on the couch when she heard to people running she stood up. "
I'm Lilian Star but i go by Lily." she said with an even bright smile. "I'm one of Sky's old friends and i was in town so she said i should come visit." She studied both of the new people not in a creepy way and well you could hardly tell she was. @Toxic Infinity @PenguinFox @Jasil @TheLovelyDead

Dwyer was surprised by the sudden appearance of Care and Ian. Not too surprised by Ian, more by Care. He was probably off corrupting her innocence somewhere. "I'm not hiding anything." he said to Care with a smile. Ian laughed at Care's comments. "Yeah I'm crazy, that's why people love me." Ian said with a pant. "Right Dwyer?" Dwyer shrugged. "I have to admit it is a little endearing. I wouldn't say love though. You grew on me. Like a tumor." Ian laughed. "I'll take it. Whatever attention I can get. There's no such thing as bad press right?" It was then Ian noticed the new girl. Bowing dramatically he said. "I am Sir Ian of Awesomeshire. The greatest....um..the greatest ever!" he finished, unable to come up with what he was the greatest of. @Skylark @Toxic Infinity

lily rolled her eyes and curtsied. "Pleasure to meet you Sir Ian." "I'm not quite sure if your title really suits you but whatever floats your boat." she shrugged and smiled brightly once again. she then looked at her phone a frown came upon her face. Sky didn't reply. but then her smile returned 'She's probably with Cas somewhere' she thought. @PenguinFox @TheLovelyDead @Jasil @Toxic Infinity

Faye gave a chipper laugh as she shook her head, "Aw, look at you taking care of me." she joked with a wide grin. It was then the blonde heard the knock at the door, and furrowed her brow for a moment. Taking the lead in the endeavor, Faye opened the door and peered down the hall, but when she saw there was no one in sight, the girl shrugged and gently pulled the purple haired girl behind her. It was kind of a shock to see so many people in the living room--especially with how the way things went down during the game--but the blonde gave a slight wave to everyone before passing through. However, distinct black hair caught the girl's green eyes and she stopped in her tracks without much warning. Turning on her heel, Faye tilted her head to the side a bit before questioning anything. "Danger, Will Robinson, danger." she joked with a playful smile. "Who's the newbie?" the girl inquired as she looked around the room for some form of an answer.

Caston wasn't quite sure what sparked such energy in the petite girl, and the mention of a somewhat familiar name didn't help, but whatever it was the male laughed at Sky's burst. With hardly any time to prepare, the brunette beside him mentioned a race and immediately started running before he could say another word. Cas shook his head with a smile, "Alright then." he said to himself as he ran after Sky. Being built the way he was, the male finally caught up to her and picked her up off her feet as they ran to the cabin. He couldn't help but let out a chuckle at the whole scheme of things as he carried the girl to the porch. Though, once they got there, Cas let Sky down and opened the back door for her. "I thought carrying you would be faster." he finally stated lightheartedly.

{Not one of my best posts, but meh. And thank you, Tox.
xD I've been messing around with BBCodes lately and decided it would be interesting to mix it up a bit.}

@PenguinFox @Jasil @Skylark @Toxic Infinity

Jasil held tightly to Faye's hand as they entered the livingroom.

She was slightly nervous to see how everyone would react to Faye and Jasils new... Status.

Jas walked into the room and sat down on the couch, pulling Faye down with her and into her lap.

"Morning."

She stated bluntly.

@PenguinFox @Skylark @TheLovelyDead @Toxic Infinity

"Oh it does, trust me. I'm a knight after all." Ian said with a wide grin, his happiness evaporated however when Faye entered the room. He looked down, being sure to not make any eye contact whatsoever. He had that awkward look one might get when a friend is being yelled at by their parents and you're just sitting there in the middle. He didn't say a word further. Biting his lip he looked up a little to see Faye and Jas holding hands, causing him to bite clean through it. Looking back down he left the room and went back to his bathroom. Dwyer noticed this and gave a questioning look to Care. He wasn't sure what was going on but he was sure she knew. @Toxic Infinity @Skylark @Jasil @TheLovelyDead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back