• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel

Jasil grinned at Ian, "Okay... Ready? It is.... A human!" She flopped back in her seat cackling

Ian narrowed his eyes at Jasil. If she was going to mess with him, he was going to mess with her. This meant war. "Oh really? That's a surprise, I figured it would be an animal of some kind. Like a a bear or something." he smiled. Dwyer looked back at Ian. "Ian, do you remember what I said to you earlier?" Ian thought for a second. "Nope. Totally forgot." he gave an innocent smile. Dwyer sighed. "I said I had this feeling I was going to be babysitting you. Looks like I was right." Ian frowned and drooped his head. He had lost this battle and he knew it. He accepted his defeat but began think of his next strategy.

Jasil rolled her eyes "Your just jealous because it's not you." She winked and laughed again. Rolling down her window and flipping the radio on she shouted "Let's get out of this damn town!" It had been her dream, and now she was on her way.

Sky giggled to herself she stretched out a little bit cause the car was pretty roomy all of a sudden she pulled a blanket from her bag and soon a pillow. Sky was usually a very prepared person. She then got comfortable. "So I'm planning the rooming situation so does anyone have any special request like a seprate room?" She asked

Jasil sang along to the radio out loud. "No, I'm pretty sure I know everyone in this car to bunk with any of them."

She went back to singing. Tapping the rhythm on her legs, she nudged Dwyer to get him to smile

"I wanna bunk with my bestest buddy!" Ian said in a child-like voice. Dwyer glanced in the rear-view. "Isn't it enough that we're neighbors?" Ian mocked a dejected look. "No... Fine!" he said perking up. "You bunk with Sky, and I'll bunk with someone who appreciates me like..." he looked around at his friends. "Aw damn, I'm by myself aren't I?" Ian laughed lightly at his self-deprecating joke and shot a look at Jasil hoping she would chime in and agree Dwyer and Sky should room. Dwyer continued driving when he felt a nudge. "Don't poke me." he said feigning seriousness through his smile.

Before she could reply to Ian's raise, the crew started hopping into the van like a band. "Damn, this feels like Warped Tour." Faye said, but she wasn't sure if it was in earshot. The blonde climbed in behind the others and settled comfortably by a window. "How about," Faye started, turning towards Jasil and Ian in the van, "Jasil hooks up with the fourth guy she runs into, talks to her, or flirts. I think it's pretty reasonable." the girl ended her dare with a raised eyebrow. A few words were tossed between Sky and Jasil about being too young, but it just made Faye laugh a little. If only you knew, Momma Bear, she thought, her gaze on Sky as her mind wandered.

When the offer of rooms was tossed out there, Faye simply shrugged. "As long as they don't steal the freebies before me, I'm good." It wasn't exactly
well known that Faye like to, quote unquote, collect things; however, it wasn't a secret the girl pickpocketed a few before. None of her thefts were on her friends, though. Gosh no, she wouldn't play them like that, but only a few of them were witness to her compulsive ways.

@PenguinFox @Jasil @Skylark

Sky gave Ian a weird look then said "I'll just book four rooms that hold two each" "we'll figure it out when we get there" she said with a smile she started to book the rooms(let's say that there halfway there)

"I'd like to be with one of the ladies," He joked, winking at all of them as he pretended to 'air hump'.he suppressed laughter as he looked at his friends, waiting for a reaction.

Faye shook her head with a smile, "As exciting as that sounds," the blonde turned to face Ryan, "I think the hotel would have a problem with the ruckus that'd start up." she finished with a short laugh. Faye looked at a boy for a moment and reverted her gaze back to the blurred view of the outside world zooming passed. You were right, Faye, this will be interesting, she thought to herself.

@youngin

Jasil was laughing at Ryan and could Hardley breathe. "Y-yea right Ry, have fun picking someone for that!"

Ryan shrugged, "You said you wanted to hook up with someone," He joked, winking at her with with a laugh before looking out the window with a small smile on his face.

Jasil had her face in her hands, wiping away tears from laughing and hiding her blush.

Sky thought then calculated a bit "about 2 more hours" she said it was now about 8 at night and they have been driving for awhile. (to be honest I'm not sure where we are going yet any ideas?)

(The way I pictured it is we start in California and we travel around the country, kind of in a circle, visiting major things. I would say with this interpretation the first stop would be Seattle?)

Sky looked at the clock again "about 1 hour and 30 minutes left" Sky said with a smile. She started packing up the stuff she took out

Jasil stopped reading and turned around smiling "I'm so ready!!!!" She tapped the roof of the car.

"I am too" Sky said as she stretched her arms. She smiled and then looked at a notebook and wrote something then put it away.

Dwyer checked the GPS and suddenly realized where they were going. Ian was sitting there tapping on his legs mindlessly. His taps slowly turned into an actual rhythm and when he realized it he started doing it louder so the others could hear. He began to hum the intro guitar part for the song. He looked around hoping the others would join in. "All the. Small things. True care. Truth brings. I'll take one lift. You're right. Best trip. Always I know. You'll be at my show. Watching, waiting. Commiserating." he sang. Dwyer smiled at him from the rear-view. Whenever Ian got really bored he would start singing. Usually something punk, but that was his style. Ian looked to Faye. He was pretty sure she knew the song and would sing along. @TheLovelyDead @Skylark @Jasil

Jasil leaned over "Dwyer you've figured it out obviously, where are we going?" She jumped around excitedly

Sky unbuckled and leaned in to the front by jasil "nope I won't let him tell you" "because it's a surprise just wait 30 more minutes" Sky said

She turned around so fast "I am not a patient woman!"

@Skylark

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back