• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

Sky heard Tempest voice she looked up. She knew that temp wasn't a fan of her ex she had to decide whether to lie or not. She couldn't lie so she just nodded her heard slowly. "I might reply but I just don't know," She sighed. She then continued to stare at her phone and it was as if something was keeping her from doing anything. She bit her lip as she tried to figure out what to do...
Interactions

LindsMagee LindsMagee
Others
NightQueen NightQueen KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie Truff Truff

Kadence "Kade" West
Kade smiled at the quater Tempest handed to her, immediately starting to roll it back and forth over her knuckles. The motion was soothing and she appriciated the gift.

"Thanks, Temp. 'Priciate it." She said with a smile as she continued with the motion. When September climbed into the car in front of the four in the back she patted his shoulder with her free hand. "Glad to have ya, man."

"Glad to be here, Bird." He winked at her and turned back around in his seat. Kade's head fell on Cam's shoulder, she was just ready to get out of this gas station. Kade stopped her quater rolling momentarily to look at Cam's hands moving as he sketched.

"Whatcha drawing?" She questioned with intrigue, running her thumb over the quater now laying in her palm.

Eleanor laughed a little when he hugged her tightly. She inhaled deeply, smelling wood with a hint of lavander. When he pulled away she smiled. "You're right. Your hugs are wonderful. Could probably charge for those," She laughed. When Tempest handed her the keychain, she grinned. That was what she needed to bring her mood up. "Temp, you're sweet. I love it," She put it in her pocket. She looked back to Sol as he spoke to her. "Thank you," She spoke quietly. "I don't know what I would do without you,"

She looked up to where Sky was sitting. "Did I just hear something about your ex?? Uh uh no that's not happening, Sky." She shook her head. "That guy was bad news," She agreed with Tempes in her feelings towards him.

Skylark Skylark idalie idalie

Last edited:
Cameron

Cameron gave a small smile to Kade as he drew over the silhouette he had on the sheet.
While all of his friends knew he was a drag queen he realised they never saw him design a dress
"Just had an idea for my next Drag gown so im designing it"

Giving a smile, he began to sketch a greek goddess styled dress, going over the entire image using the pencils from Tempest to give it life.

Once he finished he blew it gently to make it settle and showed Kade

"What do you think?"

Interact:

KingofAesir KingofAesir

idalie idalie
LindsMagee LindsMagee
Skylark Skylark
Truff Truff

Sky looked back at Eleanor she bit her lip. "He just texted me and now. I don't know what to do it's been so long and he really hurt me but ughhh"
"Don't do it Sky," said Axil as he tried to take her phone but she pulled it away. She kept her phone close looking down at it. "Sky don't fall back in that trap again." He added.
"But," she tried to say but Axil cut her off
"Aren't we trying to get away from this crazy world? Come on temp Eleanor back me up please," He begged
LindsMagee LindsMagee Truff Truff NightQueen NightQueen idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir

Kadence "Kade" West
Kade smiled down at the picture tracing it lightly with her finger before pulling back. "It's pretty. You're good at that." Kade retracted her hand and comtinued her quater rolling.

"You should make me clothes. You'd make me look cool." Kade's head shot up when she caught wind of the conversation going on between the rest of them about Sky's ex. Kade practically growled, when it came to people she cared about and people hurting them... she was kinda scary.

"Skylar Jensen, I swear on my brothers grave of you answer that text I'll strangle you. I did not give that son of a bitch a black eye for nothing. He hurt you."

Tempest suddenly stopped the car on the side of the road and looked Sky in the eyes. "You aren't going through this again, I am not letting you." She had been best friends with Sky since childhood and couldn't stand seeing her hurt. Tempest held out her hand for the phone saying "I am not moving this car until you delete that message and block his number.
NightQueen NightQueen idalie idalie Truff Truff Skylark Skylark

Sky looked up. "Fine..." She said as she deleted the message. "Can we go now?" She asked as she sat back in her chair she looked at all of them and sighed. She was glad she had such good friends and not friends that didn't care about her. She couldn't focus about her past on this trip she had to have fun. She ran a hand through her hair and smiled slightly.

(Just wondering where september is lol)
everyone
NightQueen NightQueen LindsMagee LindsMagee Truff Truff idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir

(He's there, just sorta minding his own business. He's sitting in front of the foursome in the back. By the way, we need a group name for those four.)

Tempest cast once last look at Skylar and started driving again, mind going a million miles an hour. It was starting to get dark and she figured everyone would get some well deserved sleep. She had never needed much sleep to function so she was still wide awake.
NightQueen NightQueen idalie idalie Truff Truff Skylark Skylark

Cameron

Cameron smiled and nodded to Kade
"Its a deal"

Finishing up the drawing, he put his things back in his bag as he heard the end of the conversation.
Reaching forward he gave Skys shoulder a pat and squeeze and said softly
"You did the right thing Sweets"

Giving a soft smile he relaxed back on the chair watching as the sky started getting darker
"We should go clubbing guys"

Interactions

Skylark Skylark
KingofAesir KingofAesir

Everyone Else

Truff Truff
LindsMagee LindsMagee
idalie idalie

Sky smiled at Cam she then heard him say clubbing "Wait aren't we too young?" She asked curiously. She didn't always liked to get in trouble and she thought you had to be like in your 20's to go but she wasn't completely sure. She thought it might be fun too so she just waited for his answer.

Axil smiled at the idea of clubbing "Good idea!" He said as his eyes lit up. He wanted to get out of his comfort zone meet new people and stuff like that. He looked back at Cam. "Once sky tells us where we are going we can search up some clubs"

Interactions
NightQueen NightQueen
Everyone
KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie Truff Truff LindsMagee LindsMagee

Kade
Kade grinned at Cam and ruffled around in her jeans pocket for something. "Good idea, Cam. And no, Sky, not when you have one of these." Kade whipped and fake ID out of her pocket, proudly displaying it to the group. She patted Spetember on the shoulder.

"Sep her is the master of fake IDs. He's got one too." September nodded, smiling g sheepishly before pulling his own out.

"I'm pretty sure Kade and I can get you all in with just is to having one, we're a charming duo. Does anyone else have one?"He glanced around. Kade elbowed Cam excitedly and thousand watt smile on her face, dimpled cheeks aglow.

Cameron

Cameron smirked and pulled out an idea and waving it.
Of course he had to have one, being a working drag queen and all.
"I'mma working gurl, I gotta have one"

I smile and put my id away before grinning with the agreement to clubbing
"I have some drag with me, I will be out in style"

Interaction:

KingofAesir KingofAesir
Skylark Skylark

Others:
idalie idalie
Truff Truff
LindsMagee LindsMagee

"Well we all know I don't have a fake id" She said with a small laugh.
"Well I do. Thought I might need one if I ever wanted to be rebellious one day." He said with a smirk. "Sky where are we going?" he whined with a puppy eyes as he attempted to get her attention. She looked around and whispered
"If I say you must promise not to tell anyone." She said as he then replied.
"Lips are sealed." As her made a locking motion by his lips.
"We are going to New York," She told him quietly.
"NEW YORK?! YES!" he said a little to loudly.
"Aw common Wood you said you wouldn't say anything." She slumped in her chair as she tried to acted annoyed but she just couldn't help but smile when he pocked her in the sides. People have thought that the two of them were into each other but honestly they are just great friends. "We are almost there so I guess you're not in too much trouble,"
KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie NightQueen NightQueen Truff Truff LindsMagee LindsMagee

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER
11273014_1573457926252724_289250064_n.jpg

Her little laugh was wonderful. Happy to see her in a better mood especially. However, then the fiasco of exes occurred, van brought to a sudden halt which threw him forward - hands pinned above Ellie's head with feet spaced. At last peeling himself off as Tempest began driving again. "Dude." He merely breathed out, unsure of what to say considering the situation.

At the suggestion of clubbing he itched the side of his jaw in thought. "I mean, guess it wouldn't hurt. If its New York, especially then. Its a big place, a lot of clubs, pretty sure one of them'll let us in. ID or not. I'm more worried about people getting lost - has everyone exchanged numbers?"
[Interactions] Skylark Skylark Truff Truff

[Mentions] LindsMagee LindsMagee NightQueen NightQueen KingofAesir KingofAesir

(Why didn't I notice that Cameron is a drag queen? That's so awesome NightQueen NightQueen )

Eleanor flinched as the van slammed to a halt and Sol nearly squashed her flat, catching himself at the last second. After the fiasco was over and the van continued on, she listened to the conversation about clubbing. She herself had a fake, but it wasn't something she flaunted. "Guys the only clubs that will let us in without IDs will be the ones in bad neighborhoods. In that case, I'm not letting you girls out of my sight, no matter what." She spoke firmly, looking at Sol before facing the front of the van. Bad people who would slip drugs into drinks or just plain drag someone away. She grew up around bad people and she knew how easy it was to make someone disappear. "It might be fun to see a show. You know, get all dressed up for broadway?" She looked at Cam, trying to get him on board. Looking glamourous was his thing.

idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir Skylark Skylark NightQueen NightQueen LindsMagee LindsMagee

"I think clubbing sounds good but if you guys want to watch a broadway show I could set us up with tickets. I can't sit through the show though so I'll just pick everyone up after." Tempest hated Newyork, the one time she went her parents had taken her and seemingly "forgot her" in favor of partying in Cabo. She was alone and 10 years old so New yorkjust held bad memories.

idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir Skylark Skylark NightQueen NightQueen SophisticatedTruffle

Skylar looked around "I think we should go clubbing tonight gotta try something new for once and then see a show tomorrow," She said with a smile. for some reason she just wanted to try something new and the show that was playing tonight would probably just remind her of her ex.... "I actually might have a spare fake id that I made for Sky that one night I wanted to go clubbing back in town," Axil mentioned looking in his wallet. "Oh yeah I remember that!" She replied. "So are you guys up for it?" she asked

KingofAesir KingofAesir NightQueen NightQueen LindsMagee LindsMagee Truff Truff idalie idalie

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER
11273014_1573457926252724_289250064_n.jpg

"I mean, I've been clubbing before." He took an inhale, shrugging sparsely. "It's not really anything special. I've even sold people the weed before, but we don't mention that." Solanum coughed awkwardly, glancing around. "You guys forget who I hang with. Festivals have been my thing for years, although I'm not sure I've been a fan of ear-bleeding music and blackout drunk. Last time that happened, one of my friends slipped LSD into my drinks. I saw fucking dragons, and broke my ankle jumping off his balcony." Sol sat himself down and gave a small chuckle. "Kinda funny looking back on it. Anyway, you guys can go drink tonight. I'll keep an eye on the van. But I also want to go hiking or something, as much as I love cities - skinny dipping in Central Park isn't considered acceptable. Only to the nudists. As much as I've been wild, I'm obliged to light campfires and play shitty games that make me consider why I picked a dare instead of truth. Accompanied by a lot of beer and marshmallows. But that's my opinion. Broadway on the other hand, sounds amazing."

Truff Truff LindsMagee LindsMagee KingofAesir KingofAesir NightQueen NightQueen Skylark Skylark

Kade and September
Kade was fiddling idly with the ends of Camerons hair as the others duked it out and September was leaning against the seat lazily, figuring he didn't have much a say. He didn't mind what they did anyway, he was a guest.

Kade released Camerons hair and replace her head on his shoulder, finally deciding to speak up. "Let's take a vote then." She shrugged, staring at the quater in her palm, "I vote Broadway. Sorry, Cam, I've been tonone too many clubs were creepos either tried to drug mine or my dates drink. I had to hit a guy over the head with a bottle once."

September jumped at the familiar memory, having been there when Kade blew up on some thirty something guy after she caught in slipping something into her date, Katie's, drink. "I remember that. They had to call an abulance, that was when you broke your arm." He nodded is satisfaction, that was right, that guy and slammed her arm on the counter and she'd grabbed and swung the bottle with the other.

(Sorry, was at school and had softball practice. Btw, I think Cam and Kade should totally be bestfriends their names even sound good together.:p)

Eleanor frowned, "Alright guys, as long as you all have IDs. No creepy clubs. Only reputable ones please," She warned then listened to Sol's tales and grinned. "I've really only been a fan of rock n roll clubs," She grinned, "They bring in an interesting crowd, ya know?" She shrugged. "We can go, but I don't think i'll be getting as crazy as you guys," She had her crazy nights, but she just wasn't feeling it that day. She was more of a get drunk and go to a rock concert kinda girl. The thought of having random guys hitting on her just made her feeling annoyed.

KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie Skylark Skylark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back