• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

( NPCs to come, if you'll allow them to be introduced in the next stop, Skylark Skylark . They won't be a permanent installment, just a little addition for the next stop.)

beard-cute-guy-cute-af-Favim.com-3764698.jpg20 years old. A bit of a cocky hard head. Septembers old roomie back at the orphange.

india-cute-girl.jpg 19 years old. Mitchell's girlfriend. Down to earth sorta girl, keeps Mitchell's ego in check.

1971181f8e3067b54447f432aa5cd680.jpg 21 years old. Reckless idiot. Has no sense of embarrasment. Waverly's older sister.

48fbf12213a180700f62aa3f73c6b1d3.jpg 20 years old. Genderfluid,extravagant personality,very all over the place. Shay's best friend.

(When and if these characters are introduced in whatever town is next you guys have complete control over them as well, since they're NPCs.)

Adelina sat in the back of the travel van, looking out the window absentmindedly and mumbling to herself. She was thinking about money and how on earth her and Andrew were going to afford this trip. She was trying to do the math in her head but it just physically wasn't possibly. They only had a few thousand dollars in savings which will last them a few months in food, but only one month in hotel room expenses. Adelina sighed softly, and scrunched up a bit in her seat, watching the lazy clouds roam the skies above her.

Andrew was playing with Adelina's hair softly, trying to calm her down by braiding it into small fishtails and then pulling them apart and repeating it. He mumbled something to her in Italian and she nodded solemnly, making his own face darken a bit. He looked up to the front of the van, lightly singing the song A-Team by Ed Sheeran. Andrew nudged his cousin softly who rolled her eyes and lightly sang with him too. He smiled at her and stole a glance at Tempest, trying to make sure his wandering eyes weren't caught.

Mentions:
LindsMagee LindsMagee

(Skipping a bit because car rides are eh lol)
"I can't tell you guys where we are going," Sky said with a sigh but still with a smile. Sky drove the car all the way to their next destination. Axil was sitting next to Andrew and Adelina. Soon the car came to a stop at a new place in the mountains. "Welcome to West Virginia," Skylar said as she then proceeded to open her door and climb out. The place was beautiful it was more in a woody area but it wasn't secluded from the rest of the world. There were mountains around and the air was crisp and fresh
Everyone
Miss Mack Miss Mack LindsMagee LindsMagee KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie NightQueen NightQueen Truff Truff
(Posting pictures soon)​

wv1.jpg

0463aa0db832a0eaf73bfbb3ae0819ac.jpg

42876f48c47e90879b98e19546faa34f.jpg

images

NightQueen NightQueen Miss Mack Miss Mack KingofAesir KingofAesir Truff Truff idalie idalie LindsMagee LindsMagee

Eleanor had completely passed out in the back of the van, only to be awoken by the van stopping at their destination. She sat up, running a hand through her hair and rubbing her eyes. She looked out the window to see beautiful mountains and wooded areas. The thought of kissing Sol under the sunset came to her mind. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes again. "West Virginia," She repeated drowsily. "What's in West Virginia?" She stretched her arms up over her head. She looked at the cabin they were parked outside. They must've rented a private one. "Damn...thats gorgeous..."

Skylark Skylark Miss Mack Miss Mack KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie LindsMagee LindsMagee

"Oh my gosh I'm in love Sky this is amazing." Tempest practically yelled and gave Sky a quick hug before bouncing out of the car to explore the house and the outside. "We are making a fire tonight guys!" She yelled from the house and back to everyone. It was so much clearer than being in the city and Tempest loved it. It would be a relaxing change of pace and everyone needed that.

Skylark Skylark Miss Mack Miss Mack KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie Truff Truff

A smile came onto Sky's face as Temp gave her a hug. her and Axil emptied the back of the car. "There's a lake in the backyard and more inside," They took everyone's stuff out and took their own stuff inside. Sky quickly looked around her face became stressed. "Crap they didn't give me the one with enough rooms... Hey guys I'm going to have to figure out the room situation, they gave me not enough rooms so some will have to share," She said as she thought for a moment. She then decided to write everyone's names up put them into a hat and yeah.

"OK, The rooms are... Sol and Eleanor, Kade, Tempest, and September, you guys get the one with the queen bed and another bed above, Axil and Adelina..." She then proceeded to pause for a moment. She was hoping Andrew would be in the same room with Tempest but honestly that might not be the best thing for them. "Uh... Andrew your with me..." She said nervously hoping Tempest wouldn't be mad.

( NightQueen NightQueen are you still rping?)

Miss Mack Miss Mack KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee idalie idalie Truff Truff

Kade and September
September smiled at the rooming situation and nudged Kade with his elbow lightly. "Heh, how bout it, Bird. Wanna share a bed~" He sing songed, wrapping an arn around her shoulder with a huge grin. Kade defiantly shrugged him off and stopped over to Tempest, readjusting her bag on her shoulder and pulling Tempest into a hug and sticking her tongue out at September.

"I will never sleep in the same bed as you again, you ruffian. You stink and are hella handsy." She let Tempest out of her grasp and smiled at the scenery. "This place is awesome, Sky. A welcome change from musty city air."
LindsMagee LindsMagee Skylark Skylark

Tempest felt her temper flare when she heard Axil ad Adelina in the same room but she chose to be carefree Temp for the rest of the trip, the one everyone liked and got along with. She laughed and hugged Kade back. "So I am going to get changed and go in the hot tub. But-oh wait no I am going to make a strawberry daiquiri first if there are ingredients here. Unless you have something planned Sky?" Tempest questioned thinking I need to find my ADHD meds. Before turning and looking at the view again, momentarily distracted. She hated when she was like this, but couldn't help it.

Skylark Skylark Miss Mack Miss Mack KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie Truff Truff

Eleanor watched as the two girls in her room paired with each other. "Well..." She looked at September, then at Sol. Her face went pink when she looked at Sol and she quickly looked away. "I'm not too keen on anyone who's handsy..." She swallowed. She also wasn't super keen on sharing a bed with someone she had a crush on. It sounded fantastic in concept but it was actually incredibly awkward. "Uh I can take the couch in the living room or something," she muttered, walking into the house with everyone else. It was beautiful. Her ears perked up with the mention of a hot tub. "Now that sounds fantastic" She grinned.

Miss Mack Miss Mack Skylark Skylark idalie idalie LindsMagee LindsMagee KingofAesir KingofAesir

1887d7eccb7ae7aa8d9771dc452a2dd4.jpg
Sky shook her head "Nope nothing planned really," She said with a smile. She then proceeded to head into her and Andrews room changing into her comfortable clothes. She put on a bralette and a pair of grey flowy shorts. She was so comfortable around most of them she didn't really care, even though there were new people she wasn't going to let them stop her from being comfortable. She smiled as she proceeded to sit on the couch in the living room. "Well if you rather share a room with Kade and Temp then September could share the room with Sol, unless that's weird," She said with a small laugh. She ran a hand through her hair and relaxed.
Everyone
Miss Mack Miss Mack idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee Truff Truff

Andrew winked at Sky, smiling a bit and then helping his cousin out of the car. "I wouldn't mind rooming with you Sky." He smiled at her and then got his suitcase out of the back trunk. He laughed and looked around outside for a bit, whistling. He was certainly impressed with the scenery.

Adelina felt her cheeks grow hot as Sky read out the sleeping arrangements. She agreed to it of course, but she couldn't help but feel slightly terrified as well as excited. Axil was a cool person, he was really nice. She had just never been in a room alone with a guy except for her cousin and father.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark

Sky felt a little better when Andrew was ok with sharing a room. "Well guys let's not just sit around what do you guys want to do? Truth or Dare, roast marshmallows, eat food, spin the bottle, I've heard of this thing called skinny dipping I always see it in the movies where they are on an adventure but would it be weird?" She said with a laugh as she waited to see what everyone would want to do she was excited to be in a mountain area and not stuck in the city around clubs.
Everyone
Miss Mack Miss Mack LindsMagee LindsMagee Truff Truff idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir

Andrew hollered and laughed, almost dancing around as he chanted the words, "Truth or dare!! Truth or dare!!" for several seconds before collapsing on a couch and laughing, basically out of breath. He was so happy, so ready for a break from life and to just enjoy peace for a few weeks. He smiled and grabbed his cousin, who yelped, and dragged her onto the couch with him. Andrew hugged her and laughed again before getting up and hugging Sky, his face stuck in a broad smile.
Interactions;
Skylark Skylark

Kade and September
Kade shrugged and looked around the group, not really caring about the rooming situation. "I don't really care who I sleep with. As long as it's not handsy boy over there." She scratched her head and grinned at the sound of Truth of Dare, "I like truth or dare. I also like skinny dipping, cause, ya know, all this," She gestured to herself, "Is a sight to behold."

September rolled his eyes at Kade and clapped his hand on Sol's back, "How bout' it? You chill with letting the girls room and I'll room with you?" September raised his eyebrow at Kade as she shot a short glare at Andrew the minute he winked at Sky. He thought she might explode when Drew hugged her. September knew that look.

That was not a good look.

At all.
Skylark Skylark idalie idalie Miss Mack Miss Mack

"If you guys can be entertaining with truth or dare than I'm down. But spin the bottle and skinny dipping are always fun. And like Kade, I am also a sight to behold." Tempest said and did the same motion Kade did, but exaggerated in a teasing fashion. She sipped on her daiquiri and waited for everyone else to answer.
Wearing:
Unknown.jpeg

Sky smiled as she felt Andrews warm hug she also noticed Kade's glare and raised an eyebrow at it. "Well I guess truth or dare it is," Axil proceeded to walk over to the couch and sat next to Ade. "Don't worry I'll stay on my half of the bed" He said with a small laugh. "Who wants to ask first?" He asked the group.

Sky was happy to see Andrew happy. He wasn't moping around and being sad anymore he seemed actually happy.

Miss Mack Miss Mack LindsMagee LindsMagee idalie idalie Truff Truff KingofAesir KingofAesir

Adelina gave Axil a small smile before sitting up and pulling Andrew to sit on the other side of her. "Okay, who is asking first?" Andrew asked, looking around at the group. He smiled and leaned back against the couch, biting his lip and trying to not stare at Tempest. She just looked so pretty in that top... But she might get mad at him if he stared. So he settled on staring out the window at the woods.

Kade and September
September shot his hand up from his position in the floor with a sparkly grin. "Ohhh, meeeeeee! I'm first." He looked around, tapping his chin in feigned thought. "Miss Skylar, truth of dare." September figured this would be a good way to get to know his new friends so it was a good idea to go first.

Kade had shaken herself out of her glare at Drew and plopped down next to September, laying her head in his lap with a huff.
Skylark Skylark Miss Mack Miss Mack

Sky smiled when she heard her name and her eyes did a little twinkle. she then thought for a moment "Dare," She smiled as she sat up slightly and ran a hand through her long wavy brown hair. She wondered what he was going to make her do. She prayed that it wasn't too bad but at least something interesting that would make this night excited and adventures.
Interactions
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Everyone
Miss Mack Miss Mack LindsMagee LindsMagee Truff Truff idalie idalie

Drew could feel the eyes of Kade drilling into him, it was making him very uncomfortable. Quite frankly he started to feel a bit sad that this girl who didn't even know him already had such a distaste for him. He bit his lip and tried to focus on the game. He looked at Sky, raising his eyebrow at her answer and then he looked at September for his dare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back