• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

Skylar and Axil
Axil nodded he didn't want to say that he might be having feelings for someone else. "Yeah," he said as he thought about things. Soon Sky came over and sat by Axil she looked at him and then said "Do you know what's wrong with Kade?" she asked. "Uh-uh-uh no..." he answered nervously. He looked over at Andrew but he knew nothing so how could he help. "You know something," Sky said looking at him she looked at Andrew wondering if he knew something or not.
Interactions
Miss Mack Miss Mack
Mentions
KingofAesir KingofAesir

"Oh hey Sky!" Andrew tried to say cheerfully, giving her a small wave before slowly dropping it and the smile. He looked at Axil, curious. What does he know that makes him nervous around Sky? he wondered, tilting his head to the side in confusion. "Yeah, do you know something, Axil?" Andrew couldn't help but think that it may have something to do with himself and/or Tempest.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark

Skylar and Axil
Axil rubbed the back of his neck "I'm honestly not aloud to say Kade told me not to," he answered as he tried his best to stop this whole conversation about it. "Really? but we are all friends. Axil Robertson Woods," he then interrupted "That's not my name and you know it," She sighed. "Ppppllleeeaassseee," She begged him. "Nooooooo, I can't tell you. Here talk to Andrew," he said changing the subject quickly even though it wasn't really a subject it was just his way of distracting?
Interactions
Miss Mack Miss Mack
Mentions
KingofAesir KingofAesir

Andrew laughed and playfully punched Axil's shoulder. "You're terrible! Throwing me under the bus like that." he said, laughing and rolling his eyes. He sighed softly and looked over at Sky, smiling. "Oh hey, maybe you can give me some advice about Tempest?" he asked, smiling a bit.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark
Mentions:
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Axil smiled as he had dodged the hard subject. Sky thought for a moment. "She is pretty darn confusing but she's one of my best friends. I think she's angry right now and I don't mean just a bit because she got mad at Axil you know how hard it is to get mad at him? Well very hard," she sighed. "So what exactly do you want to know?" She asked as she sat there on the couch.
Interaction
Miss Mack Miss Mack
mentions
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Andrew raised an eyebrow, looking between Sky and Axil, listening. "So... How on earth do I help her? How do I read her? Adde can read most people based off of their facial expressions and yet she can't read Tempest..." Andrew slowly trailed off, something wasn't adding up and he wanted to figure out what he was missing.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark
Mentions:
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Eleanor looked at him. "I don't think they'll let us stay. We don't seem to be in charge of the itinerary. I say we explore at the next stop as much as we can," She grinned at him, walking up to a diner. It was relatively busy, but looked like a normal cafe. "Is this what you were talking about?" She looked up at the sign.

She looked back to him, referencing his past comment. "Also, Alfred is not the same to Batman as Lois is to Superman. So that wouldn't make any sense. I'm not being your butler, nice try," She giggled. Her heart was pounding from the idea of actually showing him a small amount of affection through holding his hand. She wondered how to ask if this was a random Sol thing or if it was more.
idalie idalie

Tempest came back into the hotel and sat down in a chair by a front window of the hotel. After her conversations with both Axil and Adelina today she figured she should just stay by herself until everyone left. Her phone started ringing and displayed her father's number. "Je ne peux pas parler en ce moment" she said and hung up. Her father had been born in France into a poor family and hated when she spoke the language. So naturally she did everything to make him mad even though she was curious as to why he called. She then texted Cam saying "Hey sleeping beauty wake up everyone is in the lobby."

NightQueen NightQueen

Sky thought for a moment. "Reading people isn't the easiest things, sometimes you have to close to a person to read them. If you really want to read someone you have to notice almost everything. For instance tapping sometimes you do it because your bored but other days you can do it because something is not ok, fidgeting also because your bored or also because your nervous. Seeing the way someone smiles and knowing if it's real is the hard part. The smile barley tells the story it's the eyes some eyes are filled with pain even when a smile is on someone's face," She paused for a moment and continued to think.

"She is angry I think, and sometimes takes it out on others because of her past," She paused again and thought. "That's a pretty common thing," she said. Axil felt a shiver down his spine, hearing the word "past" always made him think about his past.
Interactions
Miss Mack Miss Mack

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER
11273014_1573457926252724_289250064_n.jpg

"Yup." He nodded toward the cafe, glancing back toward her with a slight grin. "This is the place. A few others grabbed something here, so it should be pretty good. Although, that's just an assumption on my part. And you're right, we'll have to really get around - take a few pictures an' all. Get a t-shirt and a crappy keyring. The best kind of tourism." Solanum laughed, somewhat half-jokingly but incredibly supportive of the suggestion.

"Aw, come on. Alfred rocks. But if you really do insist, I'll let you be Catwoman." Sol shot back in reply, pulling her gently inside the diner. The smell of coffee and food heavy on the air, with that delightful homey warmth and big retail smiles. "You want to get a window seat? Or a booth?" He questioned, glancing about on his tip toes (even though he didn't need to since being tall enough to look over most of the crowd. However it was a habit he'd picked up). Falling back on the heels of his shoes once looking back for an answer. "I mean, I don't mind either - just as long as it's a table for two."

He loved her laughter and twinkle in the depths of her eyes. The manner in which she spoke when happy, or the spring in her step. How her lips curled when she smiled. Until realising how awkward it was to blatantly stare at her flawless features, turning to observe the room a moment and calm his heating cheeks.
Truff Truff

Eleanor spotted a booth and headed towards it, pulling Sol behind her. She sat down and grabbed one of the menus on the table. "God I would kill for a good omelette right now," She grinned at Sol. "And Catwoman is more me, I think," After they both ordered, she felt her phone buzz. She took it from her pocket and read the text from Sky.

"Looks like we have about a half hour," She said to Sol as she typed a response to Sky. Out to breakfast with Solanum. We'll be back in time. Also, good to know you didn't die last night. She locked her phone and set it on the table beside her. She looked at Sol and smiled a little.

"Guess we're leaving early. Don't get to spend much time in each destination I suppose!" She hoped they got to the next place before it got dark. She didn't find getting somewhere at dark and leaving in the morning overly entertaining. More exhausting than anything else. She thanked the waitress who brought her some coffee. She took a big sip, making eye contact with Sol, almost asking him to make a comment about coffee. Looking at his beautiful blue eyes made her cheeks go pink.

idalie idalie Skylark Skylark

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

Following Eleanor's lead toward a table, Sol let out another laugh as they headed to a booth. Sliding into the seat opposite her with a crooked grin, as he picked up a menu after her, glancing over the options before glancing up. "I'm getting waffles. Blueberry waffles. Because I'm the epitome of health in modern society." With a joking wink, he glanced down as his phone buzzed simultaneously to hers. Looking at the group chat, and those added he shrugged to himself. "Long enough to eat at least." Shoving the mobile back into his pocket, he stretched his shoulders.

"Ah, well, after what happened last night who knows? I guess Sky just wants to move on quick." He suggested, watching the waitress bring some coffee over - however, Sol refused and asked for black tea, one sugar.

Her challenging gaze met his, whilst Ellie sipped her coffee. Cheeks a gorgeous shade of rose, as Solanum shook his head with a smile. "I'm not going to say anything." He responded, putting his hands up in mock surrender to bite his lip and suppress the urge to talk about the effects of caffeine. Only saved by the waitress returning with his tea. Thanking the staff to take a tentative sip. "Sorry about last night. I was ... pretty irritable. I don't think to get out a car after hours on the road and then clubbing is any good." Sol, tilted his head instinctively whilst sitting across from her. If anything he'd of liked to reach over.

"So - uh -" He scolded himself for the thoughts that flitted through his mind, many involving some sort of ridiculous fantasy involving him having the confidence to admit his feelings. "Where do you think we're going next?"

Truff Truff

Eleanor grinned as he refrained himself from commenting on the coffee. She put the mug down in front of her and wrapped her hands around it. "Ok. If you say so," she smirked. Once he got his tea, he visibly relaxed. She leaned back against her chair, taking another sip.

She looked at him in regards to his attitude last night. "No it's fine. I know that kind of shit upsets you" she shrugged. "I just wasn't going to let someone hurt Sky, plain as that. I'm not gonna pretend like I'm a nice person when it comes to that either," she never pretended like she was a gentle, nice girl. She had never been that. She took another sip.

"As far as where we're going? Not sure. But I really hope it's far from any clubs. I think I'm all clubbed out," she smiled at him. "I hope it's somewhere beautiful too. One summer my parents and I rode through Zion National Park. Gorgeous" she grinned. A part of her also hoped it was romantic. She would never admit that mushy side of herself to anyone.

idalie idalie

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

"I know, Ellie. I know." He nodded, taking a bigger mouthful of his tea after testing the temperature. "But, I suppose that's just who we are. I mean, I had my troubles with a bad crowd. Just makes me triggered." Sol rolled his eyes, with a light-hearted chuckle. "Hey, I know how to defend myself pretty well at least." Exhaling nasally, he used one hand to rub his cheek with a yawn. "It's understandable for you of course, not that there's anything bad with it. I just know not the mess with the wrong girl." Carter grinned, wider than the last and more comedic to benefit the situation.

Listening intently, he inclined his head in agreement. "Same here. As much as I like cities, I'm not much of a fan as soon as we stay more than a week or two. I think a few beers, campsites, rent a few tents - it could be fun. Especially if we go to the hippie set ups, man they're freakin' lovely. Come from all over the place of course. Me and my mum used to travel around them selling her crafts - it was us, the mountains, and a bunch of crazy tree huggers. Best memories of my childhood." Sol continued to appear nostalgic, till restraining himself from another grin. "First place I skinny dipped. Mind you we were high at the time and thought it'd be fun. Not that fun when you're looking for your clothes in the dark, naked and cold because you forgot torches. One of the most stupid things I've done."

Placing his elbows on the edge of the table, he continued drinking his tea. "Man, the sunsets they had, though. I'll have to show you sometime, good enough to kiss- uh, I mean, good enough to ... barbeque ... under." His eyes flitted awkwardly back and forth, sinking low in his seat. "Yep. Not that I wouldn't kiss under one - but - this went downhill quick and I'm currently burying myself alive in this hole I've dug. SO! You went to Zion? That's an amazing place, I can't remember the last time I went."

Truff Truff

Eleanor smiled a little when he said he knew not to mess with the wrong girl. She laughed a little and winked at him. "At least you're smart," She watched as the waitress gave them their food. She thanked the woman and dug into the omelette in front of her, not realizing how hungry she had been until now. She listened to what his life had been like as a kid, wondering how two people from such different backgrounds could become such good friends. Eleanor couldn't even imagine having a childhood like that. She laughed a little at his skinny-dipping story. "You're ridiculous,"

She was mid-bite when he said kiss. She chewed slowly and watched him fumble with his words before eventually admitting defeat and changing the subject. She took another bite, looking at him with amused eyes. "Yeah." She eventually answered, taking a sip of her coffee, "Zion is very beautiful," She put the mug on the table in front of her.

"You're allowed to kiss me if you want," She spoke nonchalantly, picking up her fork again and cutting the sausage in half. "I wouldn't mind," She shrugged and took a bite, giving him an amused smirk. The normal Eleanor was back and she was enjoying how comfortable she felt saying that to him directly.
idalie idalie

Sky texted the group quickly Sorry that new york has been so short, but we will be staying longer in other places too just depends how long I got the place for.
She sent the text.
(So people can start interacting more sorry if you were in the middle of something.)
Skylar pulled up the teal van which everyone was now in except for sol and Ellie. She pulled up to the place they were at and then made Axil drive the car instead she hurried inside and motioned for them to come out
Everyone
NightQueen NightQueen LindsMagee LindsMagee Miss Mack Miss Mack idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir Truff Truff

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

As Eleanor thanked the waitress, Sol accepted his plate of waffles drowned in maple syrup gratefully. Like he'd been handed the holy grail. Digging into his meal, he glanced up finishing a mouthful before speaking. "It was really cold, trust me. Do not want a repeat of that." He shivered dramatically taking a swig of his tea. "I mean, I never saw Zion much. I've been like once. But from what I remember, it was hell of a place." Thankful that his change of topic was accepted.

Till her next comment, which had him visibly turn bright red and inhale his drink to the point he had a small coughing fit. Using a napkin to muffle himself whilst recovering. "Put me on the spot." He remarked, shifting in his seat somewhat. "Well ... I wouldn't say no to it." Sol eventually replied, continuing to fill his mouth with food, for a reason not to say anything more.

Glancing out the window, he motioned towards it. "Look - the others - we'd better hurry up." Unsure whether he was relieved or annoyed at the interruption, he put down the money for both their meals. "I'll pay, don't worry about it. Just gimme that kiss sometime and we'll be equals." He winked.

Truff Truff Skylark Skylark

Tempest sat in the passenger's seat and laughed saying "I think we may have ruined a date guys." She then added "Any requests for music?" And held up the aux cord as she put her legs on the dashboard. "Oh and does anyone have any idea where we are going next? I can't handle it being a surprise." She didn't take her ADHD medicine this morning and her mind was going in every direction possible. From Christian motorcycle gangs to Beyoncé, her mind was leading her everywhere. She was excited to see what was next, Sky always had the best things planned.

NightQueen NightQueen Skylark Skylark Miss Mack Miss Mack idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir Truff Truff

Kade and September
Kade glared at the dark haired boy sitting next to her as he recounted all of his hilarious come nversations with his new companion. Seotembers hands flew around dramatically as his mouth moved and that stupid grin on his face was beginning to annoy Kade.

Okay, so, maybe she was a little jealous September had found himself someone. It was just really hard for her too actually find a girlfriend most of the time, no matter how many stories she had, most of which were vomoletely made up. Kade had only ever had two official girlfriends and Cassidy didn't even count because she was Danny's best friend. It had been a very odd occurance the few short months she'd dated her brothers best friend.

So, yea, she was a little jealous. How could she not be?

"... and then she was all like, Excuse me, Mister, but I don't think Emma Watson is as amazing as you claim her to be. I just rolled my eyes and told her she should tell you that sometime."

Kade laughed,that one was kinda of funny. "She has no idea what she is talking about." Kade shook her head and September smiled, patting her head with his gloved hand.

"I'm gonna miss you when I go live with Katie,Bird."

"I'll visit."

"You better. You're like my sister."

Kade squeezed his hand in her own and took to listening to Tempest ramble. She went from ruining a date, to music, to where they were going in a span of a few seconds. That girl was scatterbrained as hell.

"I request Ed Sheeran. I will he very angry of you don't play Ed Sheeran." She crossed her arms over her chest with a smirk. "As long as we're not going somewhere where I have to wrestle drunk guys and chase people out of my friends rooms... I'm fine with wherever."

Interactions
LindsMagee LindsMagee

(Sorry for disappearing, you guys, got busy.)

Eleanor watched his coughing fit and couldn't help but smirk a little. She finished off her coffee and watched him recover from inhaling his tea. She laughed a little. "Calm down, Sol. I'm not the Queen of England or something," She glanced out the window of the cafe when he motioned to it. Seeing the van, she immediately shoved the rest of her omelette into her mouth.

After swallowing, she looked at Sol, who seemed to have pulled himself together. She smirked. "I'll keep that in mind then," She stood up and grabbed her things. She kissed his cheek and squeezed his hand before walking out the door of the cafe. She got into the van with everyone.

"Sorry for the wait guys. Sol was talking about kissing me and it just took a while, ya know?" She waved her hand around in the air and settled into her usual spot in the back row. She scowled at the person next to her. "Sky!" She called up to the front seat, "Theres a person in my row. I don't like this. This is my row, how am I supposed to nap," She pouted.

Miss Mack Miss Mack Skylark Skylark idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir (I think thats everyone....)

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

The kiss on his cheek, practically staining his skin with a rush of heat and tingles. Her hand squeezing his, whilst she walked out past him and toward the van. Sol, following behind as he tucked his wallet back into the pocket of his jeans. Boarding the vehicle, he inwardly died as Eleanor announced their reason for being late.

"Well, I wasn't the one who turned an innocent comment into something to do with kissing. Also, you said you wouldn't mind, so I think I'm winning here." Solanum found his seat, throwing the bag in the footwell. Collapsing comfortably in the chair whilst trying to avoid the ruddy glow of his cheeks worsening. "And what about holding my hand all the way there? You scared of crossing the road by yourself." He questioned. Protective of his own actions at her shaming shout, and yet playing along to the comedy of the moment.

"You'd have to pay for a piece of this sweet ass." Sol called from over the top of his head rest. "Didn't skip squats after all."

Truff Truff Skylark Skylark LindsMagee LindsMagee KingofAesir KingofAesir NightQueen NightQueen Miss Mack Miss Mack

Tempest laughed and looked back at Sol and Elanor as Sky got back in the front seat next to her. "So one of us is into prostitution now? You better be charging a lot Sol, or I'll be disappointed. And Ed Sheeran is coming up!" Tempest said and started playing the A-team. She turned to sky in the driver's seat and added "we should go to a smoothie place on the way" with a puppy dog look, trying to convince Sky.

Skylark Skylark NightQueen NightQueen KingofAesir KingofAesir Miss Mack Miss Mack idalie idalie Truff Truff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back