• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

Kade and September
September rubbed and hand along his thigh as he thought of a dare for Sky. In his lap, Kade figured he was having trouble coming up with one so she sat up and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"Sky's and sweetheart, Sep. I guarantee you, anything you come up with is something she hasn't done." Kade returned to her position and Spetember grinned down at her. September didn't want to make her do something g horrible so he settled for a decently innocent dare.

"I dare you to..... take Axil's socks off" He paused momentarily with a devilish grin, "With your teeth." September nodded, satisfied with hinself. Kade snorted through her nose and have him a high-five.
Skylark Skylark

Sky's eyes widened "Woah you know how bad his feet stink after a car ride?" She paused. "Ok fine..." she shook her head at Axil he sat there and let out a small chuckle. "It's ok hun I wash my feet every other month," He joked. Sky got onto the ground and started to pull his sock off with her teeth "You know how disgusting this is," She said as she did it. "OW! Try not to bite my toe!" He told Sky. Once she got it off she threw it in September's face and smirked. Sitting back down to Andrew she thought for a moment "Truth or Dare Tempest,"
Interactions
Miss Mack Miss Mack LindsMagee LindsMagee KingofAesir KingofAesir
Everyone
idalie idalie Truff Truff

Tempest laughed at the interaction and Kade's comment about Sky. She was sitting above Kade and Sep on the couch. "Hmmm. I think dare?" She said, though it was more of a question. She was hoping Sky wouldn't make it too bad. She bit her lip, thinking of all the days that could go wrong.

Skylark Skylark KingofAesir KingofAesir

Sky leaned back " You know normally I would tell you to eat a spoon full of ketchup but you know what nope. Kiss any guy in here on the lips your choice of guy though," She said as she smiled at her "But if that's too much you could just eat 3 spoons of mustard," She felt evil but she shrugged it off and smiled. Axil sat there wondering what/who she would choose.
Interactions
LindsMagee LindsMagee

The cousins were sitting next to each other and rolling in laughter, the couldn't help it. They calmed down for a few seconds before Adelina whispered, "Kade is kinky." and this comment made Andrew cover his mouth with his hand, he couldn't help but laugh even more. The two calmed down after a minute or so, Andrew smiling at Sky and making a chomping noise with his teeth to tease her.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark
Mentions:

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Sky leaned back " You know normally I would tell you to eat a spoon full of ketchup but you know what nope. Kiss any guy in here on the lips your choice of guy though," She said as she smiled at her "But if that's too much you could just eat 3 spoons of mustard," She felt evil but she shrugged it off and smiled. Axil sat there wondering what/who she would choose.
Interactions
LindsMagee LindsMagee
(OORP: I must say this- SHIT is about to go down XD)

Tempest glared at Sky and looked at the kitchen, contemplating her actions. She hated mustard and would throw up before it even touched her mouth. But she also didnt want to start stuff. She looked down at Kade with pleading eyes. She knew who she would kiss given the chance but didn't want things to turn sour. "Is there an option for truth now?" She asked, she's never backed out of a dare before but this trip is a time for firsts.

KingofAesir KingofAesir Skylark Skylark Miss Mack Miss Mack

She laughed at Andrews joke she was happy the cousins had joined the trip. Sky sighed "If you want I can make it into drink a gallon of milk or a spoon full of mayo," She said as she shook her head at Temp " But if you really want to do a truth tell us your most embarrassing story," She said with a smirk on her lips.
Miss Mack Miss Mack KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee

Kade and September
Kade shrugged at Tempest, "Sorry, babe, I don't think I count as a guy." She looked to Sky with questioning eyes, "Buuuttt, Sky can make exceptions, can't you?" She asked in a an attempt to save Tempest from kissing anyone.
Skylark Skylark LindsMagee LindsMagee

(BA BA DUM BAA KADE TO THE ATTEMPTED RESCUE.)

In the end her decision was to take the dare. "Well, my parents didn't raise a sissy...Well actually the didn't really raise me, so I'll take the dare." Hiding her nerves, she walked right over to Axil, cupped the side of his face with her hand, and kissed him.

Skylark Skylark KingofAesir KingofAesir Miss Mack Miss Mack

Andrew winced softly and turned away, biting his lip. He stood up and said. "I'm done with the game for now." He rubbed his forehead and walked out the front door, almost slamming it shut behind him.
Adelina gasped softly and then rubbed one eye, soon following her cousin. Mainly to console him, but also because she didn't want to watch something like that.
"P-Please continue without us-" She said, slipping out of the door and then running after Drew.

(OORP: it's gettin' real guys)

Kade and September
Kade threw her hands up in the air in fake disappointment, "Aww, come on, I'm a way better kisser than Axil!" She shook her head and grinned. September flicked her ear and she growled at him, pushing his chin upward with the palm of her hand.

"Doofus." She huffed.

"Meany." He mocked.
LindsMagee LindsMagee
(As you can tell, Kade is very disappointed)

Axil sat there calmly he thought she was going to Andrew but no she was headed straight towards him. He felt her hand on his face and he lips meet his. His eyes opened wide for a moment he honestly didn't know what to do his eyes closed for a moment and he kissed her for a second until he decided it was a little too awkward to do around others. He pulled away. "Not too bad," he said with a friendly smile. He then noticed how two people were gone Sky stood up "I'll be right back," she hurried outside.

"Andrew? You ok? I'm so sorry I feel like crap I didn't think she would go for him and I thought it would just be a peck on the lips ugh I'm so stupid you were so happy and now you're not," Sky rambled on nervously she felt so bad whenever Sky did something to hurt someone she felt like she ruined everyones life
Miss Mack Miss Mack LindsMagee LindsMagee KingofAesir KingofAesir

The cousins were sitting on the ground cross legged, not caring about dirt getting on their pants. Adelina was rubbing Andrew's back softly, glancing back as Sky approached. She slowly stood and whispered to Sky, "Take care of him. Please." She walked back inside, closing the door very softly behind her and sitting quietly in the corner furthest from those around her. She didn't feel like talking right now and hoped that everybody would understand that based off of her body language.

Andrew felt Adde's hand leave his back and he looked up, seeing Sky standing near him and seeing his cousin going back inside the house. He sighed and said,
"It's not your fault, Sky. It was a silly game. You don't have to stay out here with me... I just need fresh air." Drew gave her a weak smile and slowly leaned back and lay down on the ground. Dirt was getting all over his shirt and skin but now he didn't care about how he looked.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark
Mentions:
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Kade and September
Kade watched the three of then leave with a shrug and a pointed look at Tempest. "Shoulda kissed me~" She said in a "too bad" tone and yanked her quater out of her pocket. Kade didn't really have much of a fond feeling for Drew at the moment so she wasn't to caring about to drama. Septemver flicked her again.

"Quit being rude, dumbass."

"What? She should've."
LindsMagee LindsMagee
(Kade gives zero fucks. Poor Andrew, she's mean.)

Tempest gave a friendly smile too and then turned and walked away realizing what she had done to the group. "I umm- am going to get some fresh air." Even though upstairs wasn't fresh air, She practically jogged up stairs, swiping a bottle of vodka with her. She went into a bathroom and sat on the floor with her face in her hands, thinking Oh my God I ruin everything this is why everyone leaves me-my parents...oh my gosh I ruined Sky's trip.
KingofAesir KingofAesir Skylark Skylark Miss Mack Miss Mack

Sky wasn't about to leave she sat outside next to him. "I'm not going to leave you out here," She started off. "And don't you dare give me some half hearted fake smile," she said as she looked at him. "You know you are one of the nicest people I know," She said as she leaned against the tree and did her best to smile. "But you also have your struggles and pain and it seems like you tend to shove it all away so you can make others happy."

Axil bit his lip he saw Adde come back in he felt so bad he sat there for a moment wrote something and handed it to her the letter said 'I'm sorry... I'll be back in a minute I'm going to make sure Temp is ok' he hurried up the stairs He opened her bedroom door and then knocked on the bathroom door. "Temp?" he said

Miss Mack Miss Mack KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee

Kade and September
Kade frowned as Tempest shot up the stairs and pushed herself off of September, who have her a "told you" look and she glared at him. "Damnit. I'm gonna go-" She pointed up the stairs, "Yea."

Kade followed in Tempest and Axils footsteps as they went up the stairs. Kade didn't enter the bedroom as Axil did, instead she leaned against the wall outside it and waited.

Downstairs, September looked to Adde and have a soft frown. "You okay, chika? Sorry about Kade's insensitivity, she doesn't mean it."
LindsMagee LindsMagee Skylark Skylark Miss Mack Miss Mack
(The shit has gone down.)

Andrew laughed softly, looking up at the clouds moving across the sky. "Have you ever noticed that you can see the clouds move if you look at them long enough?" he spoke softly, his eyes not really focused on anything. He glanced at her, a strange thought, fleeting at best, appeared in his mind and disappeared after a moment. Drew ignored the thought, sighing softly. "I just really liked her, I can't get mad at her when I don't really know her." he said.

Adelina read the note and then crumpled it in her hand before Axil could see. She shoved it into her back pocket and crossed her arms, watching him go up the stairs to talk to Tempest. She heard a soft and kind voice ask if she was alright, causing her to look up.
"I supposed this is a bad introduction..." she said softly. "But I don't really mind Kade, she scares Drew to be honest."

When she heard Axil on ask for her she said "Yeah? I'm fine, you-you should go back down" she tried to sound normal, but her voice broke. She always holds things in until they explode and she hoped this wasn't one of those times. She's always the strong one, she wants to be for her friends. She eyed the bottle she brought in with her, which was her usual way of solving problems. Skylark Skylark KingofAesir KingofAesir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back