• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

Adelina sat with her face buried behind a large book. Her big white headphones over her ears, blocking out the world. After last night, this was the best way for her to get back to her usual self. Andrew was sitting next to her, his laptop on his lap and his eyebrows furrowed together in frustration. He was playing some stupid game and he kept dying, it was bugging him so much. Eventually Drew groaned and slammed the laptop shut, causing Adelina to jump and proceed to hit him on the shoulder.

Axil was pretty mad and this rarely happens if he let it out you would probably want to run. He's the kind of person who pushes it away and lets it build up and when he explodes oh my God get out of there!

He walked over to Adelina and Drew. He sat on the other side of Adelina. "If you want you can talk to her now but she seems way to mad," he said as he clenched his fist. He was clenching it so hard it felt like one of his veins were going to pop he put on a smile though and he did his best. slowly breathing in and out. Soon he just pulled out his phone and started messing with it. When he doesn't know what to do he goes on random apps and messes with them. His tattoos were symbols of things and he always tried to remember you have to show people kindness but sometimes it does break you down.
Interactions
Miss Mack Miss Mack
Mentions
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Adelina poked at Axil, and he didn't look right to her. He looked.... scary. She didn't know what to say or do, so she simply took his hand lightly in hers, rubbing along his knuckles with her thumb. "I calm down when somebody does this to me..." she said softly. Adelina bit her lip, letting her soft hands run along his. "I swear I'm not trying to pull a move on you. I just want to help."

Axil sat there until he felt a poke he turned his head over. He then felt her thumb rubbing his knuckles her hand was soft and felt delicate on his. he slightly smiled at her. Then when she mentioned she wasn't trying to make a move he let out a small laugh. "Aw come on," he joked. It actually was working her hand on his not in a flirting way but in a way that it made him feel as if someone cared. He was normally the one caring for others so when someone cared for him well it was something he wasn't used to.
Interaction
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Adelina kept rubbing his knuckles absentmindedly as she stared off into space. Doing this made her think of home and for once she didn't feel sad, she felt as if she has a new home. Right here in this group. Adelina looked down at Axil's hand, biting her lip. "I just want you to know that in the short time I've known you, I've noticed you don't get much attention. So, I guess I'm saying that if you need a friend, I'll be there." she gave him a small smile and looked down at her feet, still rubbing his knuckles softly.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark

He looked at her hand rubbing his. He was feeling something that he hadn't felt in a long time but no he wasn't ready last time he let a girl into his life she ended up breaking his heart. Maybe she would be different but the only thing is he couldn't let himself fall for her in this short amount of time. He hasn't even known her for a full 24hrs yet. "Thanks that really means a lot," He said his hand was relaxed again and he wasn't looking angry anymore. t's

"I don't understand Tempest anymore I texted her from Sky's phone she blows up at me and then she says something about you and me being busy. Then when I try to help she just gets mad. I don't know what the heck I did I feel as if I failed in some way without even knowing it," He stopped for a moment this was weird for him, talking about his feelings letting stuff out. He then continued to talk again "And all this other crap is going on September found a new girl which made Sky sad because she just wants to find a nice guy, Tempest is all mad, Cam is... actually I think Cam is ok I'm not sure, I have no idea where Eleanor and Sol went, and Kade..." He stopped himself when he got to her. He didn't want news spreading about her feelings for Sky.
Interactions
Miss Mack Miss Mack
Mentions
KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie Truff Truff NightQueen NightQueen LindsMagee LindsMagee

Adelina pulled Axil into a hug, she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, trying to not make it awkward since she was much smaller than him. She looked at him, biting her lip as he talked. She listened silently. After he had finished, Adelina gathered her thoughts for a few seconds before saying, "I'm sorry about Tempest. I bet it's hard, isn't it? Opening yourself up to somebody after you've been broken. It's the hardest thing one could possibly do. But other people take it for granted... There's not much I can do to help, yet I would suggest that giving her room to adjust after last night would be good." Adelina rubbed one of her eyes and looked at Axil, putting on another kind smile.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark
Mentions:
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Tempest looked over and saw what appeared to be Axil and Adelina holding hands. This is why I don't like people. One day they like you the next they are onto another girl. Never good enough, not for your parents or anyone else for that matter. She sighed sadly and started playing games on her phone, thinking of a few exes in her area that she could possibly text and waiting for all of her friends to gather downstairs to leave.

Skylark Skylark

Axil's smile grew as he felt the hug it was a tiny bit funny because she was smaller then him. "The funny thing is I used to think I knew how I felt about her and now I have no idea," he said with a sigh. "Thanks for listening to my rant," He said. the one thing he didn't understand is how she figured out that he had a terrible relationship.

"Hey Drew, what do you think of Sky?" Axil asked with a head tilt. All Axil knew is that he was going to find someone on this trip for her. He didn't make it obvious what he was doing he asked in a completely friendly way. He soon noticed Tempest looking over at them he sighed slightly but he then turned his focus back to the cousins.
Interactions
Miss Mack Miss Mack
Mentions
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Tempest soon got bored with the cafe and with nobody leaving anytime soon, she went out the back door to get some fresh air. She saw a pool and started heading in that direction when her phone rang. She quickly answered and said "Was habe ich dir gesagt? Lass mich allein.", hanging up she then texted Sky and asked "Does your ex keep hitting you up? Because I have 2 solutions" She sent along with three devil emojis. Sky had been down lately and Temp was trying to make her laugh.

Skylark Skylark

Adelina winked at him and messed up his hair as if he was a small child. "I don't mind listening to rants. It was good to hear that you have emotions too." She said with a laugh. Adelina tucked her hair behind her ear and looked over at Drew who was chewing the inside of his cheek. "Hm? What?" He asked, "Oh, Sky? I like her, at least, I like the drunk Sky I met and the recently sober Sky I ate breakfast with. Why do you ask?"

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark

Sky got the texts and a smile arose on her sad face she quickly started to text her back yep he has been lol, what's your idea? She asked as she looked down at her phone wondering what ever could be going through Tempest crazy mind. She ran a hand through her hair as she waited for a response

Axil let out a little chuckle when she messed up his hair he quickly fixed the beanie back so he didn't look like a five year old. "Just wondering," he replied to Andrew he started to plan things in his head but he had no idea if any of it was possible. It wouldn't work in the city so they needed to head back out soon.
Interaction
Miss Mack Miss Mack
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Tempest leaned against the back wall as she texted, taking out a piece of gum. "Well, I could always get rid go him...Or less illegal we can do two other things...If we pass by his house we can have some fun with TP and eggs, or we could get you a nice rebound." Tempest said, a mischievous smile on her face in real life now. "Or I could always beat him up. (with Kade's help of course)"

Skylark Skylark

Sky smiled at the phone I like the idea of finding a new guy. We also might be passing through where he lives now when we go to our next destination, but who would I have to be my "new guy"? She text Tempest back wondering who would they ever be. Probably not September because he has a new girlfriend and well Sky is mad at him for a strange reason
Interaction
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Adelina let Axil go nervously, rubbing her cheeks and standing. She kept her palms on her cheeks, smiling at bit at the two boys before nodding and saying, "I need some air. I'll be outside in the garden-like area... whatever it's called-" she gave them a sarcastic curtesy and turned, walking outside.

Andrew rolled his eyes at his cousin and said to Axil,
"Girls. I will never understand them, even though I live with one." He laughed and looked at Axil, smiling a bit.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark

"Honestly same man" Axil said with a small chuckle. "I've never fully understood what went through Skylars mind. She's a complex person even though she doesn't always seem like it," he said as he leaned back on the couch he lifted up his sleeve and took a look at his arm and the tattoo that he had gotten awhile ago this one was extremely special but he looked at it so quickly it was almost a impossible for Andrew to see it. Axil buttoned back up his sleeve and smiled.
Interaction
Miss Mack Miss Mack

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER
11273014_1573457926252724_289250064_n.jpg

"Because you're able to kick ass and still be good looking at the same time." He remarked with a small nod, the comment making him turn his head just slightly. Cheeks again a ruddy blush, fading back to nothing. "If you be my Alfred, I can be Lois Lane." Sol winked, flicking his hair.

"I don't hate it, as such. I'm just simple enough to want to see a little more greenery." He chuckled, following her gaze. "Why don't we ask if we can take the day off as tourists? Visit the Empire State building, Broadway, Central Park and station." Her hand curled tighter in a momentary squeeze, Sol almost collapsing in unconcievable joy. Leading across the busy streets, by following the New Yorkers. Safely across he broke hand holding to open a door. Aiming a charming, fantastical grin. He still has so much to ask and confirm but the questions were ... more or less his wondering thoughts on how she felt about perhaps something more than what they had.

Truff Truff

"If you have anyone in mind, I'm a great wing girl ;p" Tempest replied and thought of this trip, she thought she had seen Sky taking interest in September, but she didn't know for sure. She began to walk inside again when she turned and walked into someone, falling right on her butt. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry." She said and helped the person up, it turned out to be Adelina. "I can be a klutz sometimes"

Miss Mack Miss Mack

Adelina ran into a girl and then fell on her butt, rubbing her eyes and gushing. God dammit why do I always make a fool of myself! She slowly stood back up, accepting the other girl's help. "Oh no, it's fine. Thank y-" she started to say before looking at the girl. Adelina couldn't speak, stopping mid sentence and looking at the other girl. Oh no oh no- why do I always run into trouble? She thought, biting her lip and saying, "Thanks for helping me up. I should get going-" Adelina took a few caution steps back, as if she was walking in a minefield.

Interactions:
LindsMagee LindsMagee

"Are you ok? I feel so bad I should've been paying attention" tempest said, no need to be rude to Adelina out of jealousy or her brother when she was so nice. "I don't think we have fully met, In tempest" She said with a smile. She didn't know why she was acting like a scared cat, Did I really act that crazy yesterday? "you probably got a bad impression, I drank too much last night and usually don't act like such a jerk" she said trying to apologize

Miss Mack Miss Mack

Adelina nodded at her and said, "Nice to meet you, I'm Adelina. My cousin calls me Adde so you're free to do so as well." She held her book to her chest and looked over Tempest, trying to put together her words in the best way possible. She took a deep breath and looked off in space while she spoke, "It wasn't your actions that worried me the most. Drew is usually a very kind person and what he did... He told me last night. He could barley hold himself together until the others went to bed. You weren't the jerk... He just doesn't know how to help." Adelina looked at Tempest in all seriousness, the shy girl from before disappearing, her face growing dark as she said, "I don't know what is so special about you that causes him to like you so much already, but if you break him again like that, I will personally hunt you down. He is very sweet and kind and quit his job today to come travel with you. Do not waste that chance."

Andrew glanced at Axil's shoulder, seeing the hint of a tattoo but not seeing the full image. He leaned back in the seat, closing his eyes before speaking, "So what is the deal with you and Tempest? I know you guys had feelings for each other recently, and you probably still do have those feelings. Care to elaborate? And if you don't want to, please, let me know. I just like to be aware of what's going on around me."

Interactions:
LindsMagee LindsMagee
Skylark Skylark

Axil looked over at Andrew "No idea, it's hard for me to like someone and fully commit I guess because of my past. I guess she was the closest person that I was going to let myself open back up to and I was just starting to, but then last night made me confused," he rambled. "Right now I'm just trying to get through life, and maybe I'll find someone new." He then paused for a moment and messed with the bottom of his shirt sleeve. "My emotions are all over the place so I don't think it's safe for me to be in a relationship right now," he finished as he fixed his beanie on his head. Axil was a calm guy and him talking about his emotions being all over the place made no sense but the truth was he kept them inside, from his girlfriend using him to his parents dying he tried to shove all that stuff away.
Interaction
Miss Mack Miss Mack
Mentions
LindsMagee LindsMagee

"Excuse me? Me break him?" Though Adelina had said Tempest wasn't the jerk, her words still made her feel like one. "It was a supposed to be a fun night for me. I club a lot and it happens all the time. I don't know why he got so attached to me but I'm not sure I'll give him another chance. As for you, if you hurt Axil-or any of my friends. I will not hesitate to do what I have to." By now her words were calm and cold. If Adelina was going to be protective of her brothers, she should know that Tempest would do anything for her friends. If I left I would be missing the last summer with my friends. Tempest thought as she turned to walk inside. She decided to stick it out-at least for now.

Miss Mack Miss Mack

Andrew nodded, listening to Axil intently. "How did last night confuse you?" he asked, rubbing his chin with his hand for a moment. "But do remember that it runs in our family, to fall in love too easily. Don't take it too seriously, okay?" Andrew gave Axil a small smile, nodding again and sighing softly. "But I honestly don't know what to tell you, relationships are a very confusing thing and I think you're very intelligent for not being in one at the moment."

Adelina dropped her head, biting her lip and thinking God dammit. I said the wrong thing again. I'm not very good at intimidation. She nodded solemnly and let Tempest go. She simply sat at an empty chair in the small garden at the back of the hotel, her book in her lap and her legs trembling. Adelina groaned and put her face in her hands and her elbows on her knees.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark
Mentions:
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back