• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

Andrew walked over to Axil and looked at him, crossing his arms slightly and tilting his head. "Are you feeling alright? Do you need some of the tea as well? Look, Tempest told me that you two were just friends so I thought I was allowed to-" He shook his head and sighed softly. "It was a dick move to dance with the girl you love like that. I'm so sorry Axil, I really am. I didn't know until Adelina told me-" Andrew rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, taking a shallow breath.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Adelina asked Sky quietly, her hands clasped together in front of her. She bit her lip and asked, "Can I have a sip of that?" She didn't wait for Sky's reply before taking the mug and downing half of it, not caring about how hot it was. Adelina gasped and pulled the mug away from her lips, panting softly before giving the mug back to Sky. "Sorry, I needed something to really wake me up."

Axil looked at Andrew his eyes widened "It's ok in all honesty I don't know how I feel. I have this whole trip too, but she looked really happy with you and that's all I really want. Plus I might find someone else," He side as he smiled slightly. "So you know what how about we all just take it slow on this trip? Get to know everyone well or better and when it happens it happens," He said as he ran a hand through his hair.

Sky looked over at her and watched how fast she had drunk it she could just tell how nervous this girl was. "You like him don't you?" she asked. Sky wasn't a complete mess anymore and she was starting to pick things up easily. "He's a really nice guy but he hasn't dated anyone in awhile because of his past," She stopped for a moment. "I don't think I should tell you about it I think I should let him," She said as she smiled slightly
Interaction
Miss Mack Miss Mack

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER
11273014_1573457926252724_289250064_n.jpg

It'd been a rough day. A depth in his chest where anger had once resided left him the last to leave the van. Eventually dragging himself up the stairs, to track the number on the key to the hotel door. Shoving it open he entered. Throwing off his jacket, then hoodie and shirt, Sol collapsed on the mattress of the bed to kick off his shoes and sigh. Relieved and comforted by the cold sheets against his bare torso. Momentarily he shut his eyes, groaning only to sit up and listen to the deafening silence.

Spreading his palms over the blankets, to feel the soft cotton he rubbed at his forehead. Inhaling heavily before drawing out his phone to tap a low acoustic tune. Letting it fill the current emptiness. Alas, glancing upward at the door to the shower he pushed up onto his feet and shuffled over.

As he found out how the taps worked, getting into the jet of hot water, tense muscles began to relax as he bathed in the steam and wonderful heat that managed to take his mind off everything for a moment to have his own few minutes. He nonchalantly began to work the shampoo into his hair and beard, which had the shower be somewhat long yet gave him an unobstructed place to think.

When Solanum did manage to step out, wrapping a towel around his waist after drying his hair as best he could, Carter exited out the bathroom. Yawning to himself.

@Opentointeraction
(Unless we sleepin')

Andrew looked down at his feet, thinking of what to say next that would make the situation better. He opened his mouth before closing it again and rewording his thoughts. "I can tell she likes you, her body language says it all. I think we both really want her to be happy, which is good. But I agree, I wished I had taken it slower with her... But hey, best man wins her heart, right?" He tried to laugh and make light of the situation, but it was just all going wrong.

There was a paused before Adelina dropped her head and ran her fingers through her hair, breathing softly before replying.
"Yes, I do like him. I'm not going to pressure you to know his history... But is it bad to the point where he can't care for anybody else in that way again?" Her voice was slightly shaky, but she was pulling herself together enough for this conversation.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark

Axil smiled he wasn't sure what he was feeling about anyone anymore he just wanted to have a good trip and to not go insane. He looked back at the two girls and smiled. "I know this whole thing is weird," He said as he then paused for a moment and rubbed the back of his neck "But I rather we just not worry about it," He said as he smiled slightly.

Sky looked over at her "No, it wasn't too bad the breakup was hard but it was something else that happened through that. He doesn't talk about it much. We have tried so many times but he kept changing the subject. He is a really happy guy but he does hide some things, don't we all?" Sky said as she noticed that Adelina looked... Well nervous/sad. "Only time will tell though. It would be nice for him to find someone though," She said giving her a wink and a smile.
Interaction
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Andrew nodded, following his gaze and letting his eyes rest on his cousin. He chuckled softly to himself and looked at Axil, giving him a kind smile and saying, "You're alright, Axil. You're a good guy." There was a brief pause and Drew let it slide, plopping down in a chair and rubbing his temples. It has certainly been an eventful day.

Adelina listened to Sky intently, chewing her lip and nodding occasionally.
"Sounds like this girl really broke him..." she said softly, releasing her lip from her teeth. She nodded at the drink and said, "Finish that before you go to bed, alright?" She smiled and Sky and stood, rubbing her forehead softly. "Do you and Axil want to crash here? You can have my room if you'd like."

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark

(I would be okay with skipping now)

Axil looked at Sky and nodded "Yeah it would probably be best," She said. (Skipping)

The next morning Sky was up early she had gotten up and was messing with her hair luckily she had grabbed a bag from the back of the car and it had an outfit in it. She was sober now and last night was confusing to her so she shrugged it off. She had quickly gotten dressed and had woken up Axil also to make sure that he didn't leave a mess anywhere. In her bag she had spare clothes for both the guys and girls on the trip so she handed Axil something also. "So this new girl?" She asked. "Sh Sky I don't know exactly what I feel yet," He replied as he put his beanie on.
Mentions
Miss Mack Miss Mack
(I will post outfits in one moment)​

(Same here) Tempest woke up in her room with a slight headache surrounded by empty mini liquor bottles. She groaned and got up only to find that she was extremely nauseous and ran to the toilet basically throwing up her guts. She didn't know what exactly had happened the night before but she heard snoring in her room. She walked out and saw a random guy sleeping on the couch. They were both fully clothed so she didn't freak out, but she needed to find her phone quickly and text her friends. She tried waking the guy up but he was passed out. So she tried ringing Cam to see if he could help her.

idalie idalie NightQueen NightQueen KingofAesir KingofAesir Miss Mack Miss Mack Truff Truff Skylark Skylark

Kade and September
Kade groaned and rolled over in her bed, the starched scent of the white hotel sheets. Cam was still asleep, she could hear his steady breathing above the hum of the air conditioner. She blinked and shook her groggy head as a knock sounded throughout the room. Kade practically fell out of the bed onto the carpeted floor she padded across the floor and lazily pulled open the door to be greated by a bright and smiley September.

"Morning, Bird. Coffee?" He handed her a up and she took it, sniffing it skeptically with scrunched eyebrows. Once she was sure it was okay she tipped it back and sighed at the warmth sliding down her throat.

"Thank you, Sep." She looked at him through narrowed and tired eyes. September nodded and pointed over his shoulder with his thumb, one hand in his back pocket.

"I'm gonna head across the street. There's a breakfast place. See ya?" He was already walking off before she could answer his question. Kade shrugged and closed the door behind her, turning back into the room. The sound of a phone ringing caught her ear.

"Cam, your phones ringing!" She sighed, he was out cold. Kadr rummaged around for Cams phone and squinted at the Caller ID. It was Temp. She slid the answer button and pressed it to her ear, "Temp? What's up?"
LindsMagee LindsMagee
Screenshot_20170322-203108.jpg

"Uh Kade- could you uh- help me get a knocked out person out of my room?" Tempest stuttered and rubbed her eyes as she asked. She sighed and started cleaning up and waiting for an answer. "Could you bring a bottle of ibuprofen too please?" She asked and got clothes ready so she could shower and change when the guy was taken care of.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

The smell of nutella seemed to waft from the kitchen and into all of the bedrooms~
Adelina was up and in the kitchen making breakfast, it was a habit of hers. She had gotten up early to make breakfast for her parents and grandparents ever since she was a little girl. She liked to make American pancakes, but sometimes French crêpes would suffice. Today she was making nutella crêpes for the four of them, assuming that Axil and Sky were still there.

Andre groaned and rolled over in bed, covering his face with a pillow. He hated that his cousin used food to entice him to get out of bed. He sighed and got up, throwing on a shirt and strolling to the kitchen. "What is it today, Adde? A five course meal?" Adelina stuck her tongue out at him but proceeded to give him a plate of crêpes anyways.

Mentions:
Skylark Skylark

Kade
"Yea, I'll come get 'im. Just let me change real quick." Kade hung up the phone and tossed it onto Cams bed, she then proceded to rummage through her bag and throw in some clothes. I bottle of ibuprofen, luckily, had been packed in aticipation of something liked this. She grabbed that as well. "I'm gonna go help out, Temp. See ya when you're awake!"

Kade left the room, key sliding into her back pocket as she tramped down the hall. At Temps door she knocked, "Tempest? Your personal body disposal gal has arrived!"
LindsMagee LindsMagee
Screenshot_20170322-204758.jpg

Sky and Axil both walked into the kitchen and their eyes lit up "Woah that looks amazing," Sky said. "Wow I was just going to get a whole box of lucky charms and eat that but this is so much better," Axil said with a small laugh. He then turned to Sky "Temp texted you and I replied cause you were so drunk can you talk to her she was really mad at me for doing so," He told her quietly. "Yeah sure," She told him with a smile as she pulled out her phone and started texting
Hey temp!

Axil leaned against the counter. "Thanks again for everything, it seems like Sky is back to normal," He said with a smile. He watched her cook it interested him actually. "After we eat we should probably go to the hotel where everyone is staying," He said as he checked the time on his phone.
Interaction
LindsMagee LindsMagee Miss Mack Miss Mack

She flinched at the knock and opened the door"SO loud" She complained and then said "Nice shirt." She still hadn't picked up all of the mini bottles and was a bit embarrassed with herself. She jumped when the man talked in his sleep and turned over. And then walked over to him and poked him with her for, but still no answer.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Kade
Kade have Tempest a little bow as she stepped into Tempest's room, "Why, thank you." She rolled her eyes at the guy on the floor and stalked off toward the bathroom. The sound of water running could be heard and Kade emerged with a up of water seconds later.

"Too many times I've had to do this. Here." She placed the ibuprofen bottle in Temps hands and went over to the man, kneeling down and tipping the up over on his face. He spluttered and shot up with a sort of watered down yell.

"The hell?" He looked around, comfused.

"Out." Kade stated simply, he nodded, seeming to understand and was soon out the door with what anyone but Kade might think was a charming smile. "Annd, job done." She smiled at Temp and brushed her hands of imaginary dirt.
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Tempest downed three ibuprofen and said "Thank you so much. I don't even know how he got here. Do you know what happened after I went to the hotel bar last night? I- Oh God" She said and ran to the bathroom, throwing up again. Why do I do this to myself? She thought and started dry heaving again and then sat by the toilet. "If the others are up and you guys are ready to go just know that I might be a while." She said and briefly caught sight of hand shaped bruises on her wrists before she threw up again, and started mentally cursing her actions from last night.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Kade
Bruises.
Kade saw red.
She scrambled after Tempest and knelt down beside her, taking hold of her wrists. "Did he do this to you?" Her voice was almost a growl, it was soft, she was trying get to keep herself from getting too angry and yelling at Temp. She examined the bruises careful not to touch them.

"I'm gonna kill him. You should've told me you had these, I would've snapped his damn neck instead of pouring fucking water on him." Kade's lip curled up in a scowl but she didn't leave Tempests side, "He smiled at you. Damnit. I wish I could've gotten a hold of him." She shook her head, letting the metephorical red in her vision fade.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry we weren't with you.'
LindsMagee LindsMagee

When she was done violently throwing up she said "No Kade, that guy didn't do this" She said and held up her wrists. "I'm fine you should go take care of the others and make sure they aren't hungover" She added, trying to avoid the subject as she leaned her head against the bathroom wall, staying by the toilet in case she threw up again. She just wanted to get the heck out of this city and go somewhere like a forest or small town to just chill and have fun with friends.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

"It seems nice at first until she makes you fat." Andrew said with a laugh. He grabbed a fork out of a draw and pulled out three more for everybody else. He plopped down on the couch and began to eat as if he had never seen food in his life.

Adelina rolled her eyes and said,
"Axil? Sky? How many do you guys want?" She dished some up onto a plate and looked at the two. She passed the chocolate sauce and whipped cream to Andrew who just grunted in response.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark

Sky starred at how amazing they looked "I'll take two," she said with a smile. "Same," Axil also said. He kept checking at his phone. Sky started to eat "Crap it is a bad day to wear this shirt," she said with a small laugh because her stomach was showing and the food was so good.

After awhile of eating Axil stood up "We probably should start heading back," he said as he washed his dish. "Yeah we have a few options of what they are doing one they could be sleeping, two eating, three arguing, four worrying, five complaining, and six getting in trouble," She finished that with a shake of her head "Are you guys packed?" she asked as she then stood up and quickly washed her dish. She then came back over and ran a hand through her long brown hair
Interaction
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Kade
Kade frowned and sat back on her heels, her brow etched with worry. "Then who did because, I swear, Tempest, nobody gets to hurt the people I care about and get away with it." Kade's jaw was set her shoulders pulled back confidently in an air of arrogance. She wasn't going to back down. She was stubborn as hell.

"Did you see what I did to that asshole in the bar who put his grubby hands on Sky? I have a very bad temper, Temp, and I'm not gonna quit until I have a face-to-face with whoever did this." Her gaze softened and she ran a hand through her hair, "Sorry. I get really angry. Are you sure you're okay? Do you want to tell me who did this?"
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back