• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

After Adelina gave them their plates and ate her own food, she put her dishes and Andrew's dishes in the dishwasher. "Yeah, I packed Drew and I up this morning." Andrew looked at her, a bit shocked before saying, "When on earth did you- Oh. This morning while I was passed out. Got it." Adelina nodded and finished cleaning. "I can grab our bags. We can meet up with you guys outside of the hotel, alright?"

Tempest shrank back, when people got angry with her it made her feel like she disappointed them or did something wrong. But then Kade got a softer tone and she realized she was just trying to help. "Well-it was that guy from the club last night...Drew...But It was-it was my fault I provoked it because I was being catty-I was worrying about you guys and he just got angry because I was mean. So it was my fault right?" Tempest asked quietly. When she got nervous or guilty she would just ramble on and on. She started chewing her bottom lip in though as well as she examined her wrists which were a bit swollen too. Wow he grabbed me tighter than I thought he did last night. I guess the alcohol was clouding my mind.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Kade
Kade stared at Tempest in concern and shook her head lightly. "No. It was not. Just because you were worrying about us and wanting to leave doesn't mean he had to grab you that hard." Kade had seen this "Drew" she was fairly certain Temp had been dancing with him the night before.

"It wasn't your fault. Not at all."
LindsMagee LindsMagee

( Miss Mack Miss Mack , Welp, Kade's gonna be pissed at Andrew. :p)

Axil and Sky left and went to the hotel they sat in the lobby Sky messed with her crop top and waited for the people she wondered how tempest would react actually how they all would react sky was now all better and all that was wrong was that she was tried she leaned back in her chair and Axil was on his phone with his feet on a foot rest.
Everyone
Miss Mack Miss Mack LindsMagee LindsMagee KingofAesir KingofAesir NightQueen NightQueen idalie idalie Truff Truff

Tempest sighed and said "I think I am going to take a shower and freshen up. Thank you for helping me with all of this, you're the best Kade." She stood up shakily and turned on the shower quickly steaming up the room. "Remember to be careful when waking Cam up, he's fiesta in the morning" She said and grabbed her change of clothes to set them on the counter.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Kade
Kade nodded and pushed herself off the floor. "Sure thing, babe. I'm gonna head down. I'm pretty sure they have a snack bar or something." She smiled and excited Tempests room, the door clicking behind her.

The lobby was relatively empty save for a few people lounging around. Kade almost walked right past them until a familiar head of brunette hair caught her eye. "Sky! Where did you guys go to last night? We were worried." She shoved her hands in her pockets as she approached Axil and Sky.
LindsMagee LindsMagee Skylark Skylark

Tempest changed and started to pack everything up in her room. She saw that Sky had texted so she replied with "Hey Sky, I'm just in my room are you back yet?" She then decided to lay down and watch some netlike before her friends came to get her, or called her to leave.

Skylark Skylark

Her outfit:
Unknown.jpeg

Sky looked up at Kade and smiled "We went to a friends house they are going to be here soon but they helped me become sober again," she said with a small laugh. "She didn't get hurt so Sol can't kill me," Axil said remembering last night... Sky soon got the text from Temp
Yeah we are just in the lobby talking to Kade
"Were things ok while we were gone?" Sky asked as last night was still a bit fuzzy. She ran a hand through her long brown hair and her eyes twinkled like they do from time to time.
Mentions
Miss Mack Miss Mack idalie idalie
Interactions
KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Drew whispered to his cousin, he was extremely anxious about seeing Tempest again... And that guy from last night that got all mad at Axil for taking Sky... What was his name- Sol! That's right. Andrew thought, glancing at Adelina who looked just as nervous. She ran her fingers through her brown hair and said, "We need to get out and see the world. It will be good for our souls, I promise." The two smiled at each other, their hearts pounding and nerves fluttering. They grabbed their bags, a backpack and duffel bag for each, and walked into the hotel lobby. "Hey Sky," Drew said when he saw her, "How's your head? Did the tea help?" he asked.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark
Mentions:

LindsMagee LindsMagee
idalie idalie

Sky and Axil were sitting in the chairs and when they saw the two they stood up. Sky made sure to stand close by Andrew not in a flirty way but to make sure Kade didn't attack him. "Yeah it did I feel all better," She answered with a smile. Axil walked over to Adelina "Hopefully no one attacks your cousin, It looks as if Sky is attempting to stand in the way of Kade who might possibly attack," he carefully whispered to her so no one could hear. He watched them all closely just incase he had to step in at any time
Interaction
Miss Mack Miss Mack
Mentions
KingofAesir KingofAesir

Andrew raised an eyebrow at Sky but elected to ignore her positioning. "So, where are we going?" He asked Sky casually, glancing at Adelina and Axil then looking around for any other possible trouble-making teens who could be traveling with them.

Adelina looked at Axil, abashed as she tried to process this information.
"Well this Kade person better not pick a fight with Italians. It gets ugly." She looked around darkly, biting her lip. She hated fighting but in the Italian culture you fought for your family in all situations.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark
Mentions:
@Isklode

Sky looked over at him "That's the interesting part. I don't tell you guys." She said with a small smirk. "I put it in the gps and someone drives. Except Axil ruined the surprise last time," She said as she shot him a look. "Everyone is in their rooms right now I'm guessing," She said as she looked around

Axil continued to stay by Adelina "Yeah I can see that happening," he said with a small laugh. He messed with his shirt sleeves down by his wrists and looked around he looked over at Kade to see if he could tell what she was thinking or not.
Interactions
KingofAesir KingofAesir Miss Mack Miss Mack

Andrew rolled his eyes sarcastically and laughed a bit. "You're an interesting one, Sky." He said simply, looking around once again. He just was looking for Tempest, he couldn't get his mind off of her. The way she danced with him the previous night, drunk or not, he wanted that feeling back.He closed his eyesfor a second, imagining he was back in that moment, living it, before a friendly voice brought him back. "What? What did you say Sky? Sorry, my mind wandered."

She looked down at the ground, biting her lip. Don't blurt anything out, you can do this. Self control. Adelina thought, taking shallow breaths and attempting to calm her mind. "Don't try to imagine it," she said with a nervous laugh, "It's not an enjoyable time for anybody in the fight."

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark
Mentions:
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Sky watched Andrew's eyes wander she sighed as she just could tell who he was thinking about she decided to pull him over. "I know this isn't my business but she is my friend and you are my new friend," She said kindly. "I know what happened last night was bad, but I don't know how she's going to react. What you should do is apologize and be friendly but you also need to give her time and space. You just met her last night and before you make another move on her get to know her first," She said calmly and with a smile. Sky could just see the facial expressions he made when he thought about he and she so badly wanted to have that with someone. A depressed thought came to her head just like they do all the time No one will ever love me Sky bit her lip for a moment until she snapped back into reality and put back on a smile.

Axil didn't exactly know what to say so he stood there for a moment it sort of felt as if they were awkward middle schoolers at a dance. "I would attempt to stop the fight before it happened," He stated. He attempted to run a hand though his hair until he remembered there was a beanie on his head...
Interaction
Miss Mack Miss Mack
Mentions
LindsMagee LindsMagee
People around
KingofAesir KingofAesir

Andrew could feel the shift in her emotions as he listened to her. Everything she said was reasonable and probably correct, but he just wanted it all to be right at his very moment. He looked at her plastered smiled and gave her a sad smile in return. "I bet you're right, she needs time and space. I really want to apologize, that's all I want. But love, you need to be alright too." He cupped her cheek softly in his left hand and gave her another smile. "You're an amazing girl, okay? How about for now, you're my best friend. Besides my cousin, of course. Nobody gets in her way..."

Adelina let out laugh, looking up at him and saying, "I would enjoy watching that. You seem too kind-hearted to ever lay a hand on somebody, more or less a girl." She laughed again and gave Axil a small punch on the shoulder.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark

Sky looked at him somedays she couldn't exactly "control" her emotions. She smiled at him "Sure, yeah I can see that," she said her smile had become more real but there still was a faint sadness about her she quickly whipped it away Come on Sky get your life and emotions together don't ruin this trip for everyone. She told herself as she then looked at his hand that was still on her cheek confusingly.

Axil smiled at Adelina "Very true," he felt her friendly punch on his arm and it made him smile slightly. Axil's eyes looked around and he saw Andrew and Sky talking he raised an eyebrow as he saw the facial expression Sky had made. then he saw Drew put his hand on her cheek but shrugged it off they were both just friendly people.

Interaction
Miss Mack Miss Mack
People around
KingofAesir KingofAesir

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER
11273014_1573457926252724_289250064_n.jpg

He woke up slightly later than most, tiredly shuffling about as he packed up his rucksack. Sol, got dressed in a black t-shirt and jeans, signature crystal hanging over his collarbone whilst a pair of boots sat snugly on his feet. Doing a twirl since no one was around to pull on a wide-brimmed hat. Dragging his bag over a shoulder, Sol paused momentarily in thought. It wouldn't hurt to find Eleanor after all, hopefully grab some breakfast with her.

Thus he began down the hallway, pulling the door shut behind him. Travelling down, till pausing outside Tempest's room, glancing about. Vaguely remembering Ellie's room number, Solanum barely found it without a little luck.

Lifting a lightly curled fist, he wrapped his knuckles on the door and waited. In a genuinely good mood again - which would probably continue unless otherwise provoked. All he wanted was to drive far, far away from this goddamn city.

Truff Truff

Kade
Kade had taken to glaring at Andrew from her position. She didn't move to touch him, she has resolved she was just going to be angry at him. She looked at Sky to answer her question from earlier. "Things went okay, except I woke up this morning and had to run some guy out of Tenpests room." Kade took a step forward, eyes locked on Andrew.

"Tempest has bruises on her wrists." She made a point to make her glare even harder, "From last night." Kade wasn't speaking to him, just attempting to make him as uncomfortable as possible.
Miss Mack Miss Mack Skylark Skylark
(Sorry, I fell asleep)

Sky looked lover at Kade and when she did Drews hang fell from her face. "Huh?" She said looking over at drew then back at Kade sky was confused but she wasn't going to just throw Drew out because of that she knew something happened but she also knew he felt terrible.
(Sorry it's short I just work up lol)

Kade
Kade looked at Drew with a frown, "Temp, she was worried about is last night. She tried to leave, but he didn't want her too. Did you? So you had to grab her."

Kade turned back to Sky and gave her a worried look. In her glaring contest it seemed she'd forgotten Sky had been with him all night. "You've been with him all night. He didn't tell you about his little fiasco with Tempest, or did he just leave the wrist wrenching part out?" Eyes were back at Andrew.

"Listen, tipo, did you know she has bruises? Her wrists are kinda swelling. I wanna think you didn't mean to do that, I hope I'm right in that assumption?"
Skylark Skylark Miss Mack Miss Mack

Eleanor had managed to get a room by herself, which was completely fine by her. She was sprawled across the queen bed wit's a book when there was a knock at the door. She sighed, disappointed that she would have to put the book down. She sat up, stretched and got up. She ran her had through her hair and opened the door.

She looked at Sol for a few seconds through drowsy eyes, suddenly remembering she was in a baggy band tee and shorts. "Uh. Hey come in" she closed the door once he came in. "Whatcha need?" She walked into her bathroom and ran a brush through her hair.

idalie idalie

Sky ran a hand through her hair "I didn't really ask about that, they were helping me. He just really wanted to apologize." She told Kade. She began to become worried for tempest but she knew if she wasn't on Andrews side well then everything would be over.

Interaction

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back