• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

Cameron

Cameron woke up with a groan, he felt as it someone had turned him inside out for the hell of it
Getting out of bed, he shuffled his way to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Turning it on,
he attempted ( rather badly) to clean himself up. Watching the makeup go down the drain, he stayed
under the hot water until he felt clean.

Once he was cleaned up and dressed, he sent out a text to the group to find out what was going on.
Right now his only focus was food and a redbull to wake up. Swallowing back 2 painkillers with water,
he picked up his hotel room key, phone and wallet before leaving the room.

Heading for the lift, his plan was to head to the hotel restaurant and get something to eat. Reaching the
lift, he pushed the button for the ground floor and headed down.

Others
KingofAesir KingofAesir
idalie idalie
LindsMagee LindsMagee
Truff Truff
Skylark Skylark
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Kade
Kade was silent for a moment. She wanted to believe Skylar. If there's anyone she could believe it was her. But the girl sometimes had a habit of being a little too nice. But, never the less, she found herself calming down.

"Alright, alright fine. You should probably apologize to Tempest though. She's the one with the bruises."
Skylark Skylark Miss Mack Miss Mack

Sky smiled when Kade believed her "Also," She paused "They are coming on the trip with us," She finished with a smile. She didn't know how she would react but all Sky knew is that these two new people were coming. Sure Sky cared about Tempest she was worried about her wrists but she also cared about these other people. That's how sky is caring for everyone.
Mentions
LindsMagee LindsMagee
Interaction
KingofAesir KingofAesir Miss Mack Miss Mack

Kade
Kades eyes widened, "But he-" Kade stopped herself short. It was Sky after all, she couldn't argue with her, she wouldn't argue with her. If it had been anyone else making this decision she would've argued till she won or died. But not with Skylar.

"Fine. Okay." It physically pained her to turn to Drew and smile, "Welcome aboard."
Skylark Skylark Miss Mack Miss Mack

XGipJVI.jpg
(Minus short hair)

Sky could see that Kade really didn't want them on this trip she couldn't tell why she wasn't fighting back, but she just shrugged it off. "These people here made me gain like 20 pounds," She joked as she put a hand on her bare stomach to pretend that she had gained a lot of weight. She looked over at Adelina and smiled "Man that girl can cook!" she exclaimed with a smile. Sky was so happy she wasn't drunk anymore she felt helpless and she straight up hated that
Interactions
Miss Mack Miss Mack KingofAesir KingofAesir

Kade
Kade found her eyes trailing down, following Sky's hand. That shirt did not cover her whole torso. Kade turned her head away to hide the red creeping its way up her face. She shook it off with a great effort and turned back to them.

"R-really, I w-wish I could've been t-there." She cursed herself for her obvious stutter. Could she be more of a love struck fool?
Skylark Skylark
(I am currently jamming to Disney songs and they are making write Kade like a love struck fool, as she thought.)

Sky laughed slightly as she took her hand off of her stomach she was wondering why Kade had turned away and then talked so weirdly. "Yeah it was an interesting night. I don't think I would have been better if I didn't go with them," she said as she once again looked over at the two. "Is September back yet?" she asked curiously as she had not seen him in awhile and she was hoping to
Interaction
(I'm just watching the office lol)​

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER
11273014_1573457926252724_289250064_n.jpg

"Sorry if I interrupted you or anything, I was just ... passing by." Maybe not passing by, but sounding less like a creep would be better than nothing. Sol, gave a crooked grin, tilting his head slightly whilst rocking pleasantly upon his heels. Accepting her invitation, he entered the room, glancing around. "Thanks, appreciated." Clearing his throat, and minorly fumbling before shoving his hands into his pockets to stop the fidgeting, Solanum glanced up. His own vocal chords were betraying him, as he glanced about meeting her gaze momentarily.

"I was - wondering if you'd like to get some breakfast - y'know ... Like a coffee or somethin'." He shifted awkwardly, more or less ready to apologise and back his way out the room in case she declined. Eleanor was never intimidating (perhaps when she got mad or into a fight), but he'd never felt so on edge asking a simple question. "I think we have some time before we set off, I mean there's a place over the road - but they have a small cafe here too."

Truff Truff

Kade and September
Kade frowned ar the mention of September and scuffed her shoe on the floor. "Uh, I think he went to get... uh... breakfast." Kade's frown grew when she spotted him walking through the hotel doors. All tall and scruffy charm. Any girl could fall for him.

"Hey guys!" September stepped around Skylar and the rest, draping an arn over Kade. "Hiya, Bird." Kade just offered him a small smile and reverted her gaze to the ground. September was competition she wasn't she could beat.

September have the four in front of them and wide charming smile. Teeth all sparkly white and brushed.
Skylark Skylark

Sky saw him and smiled she bit her lip slightly. She didn't know exactly what to say looking over at Axil quickly to see if he had any ideas for what she could say. He just shrugged. Sky stood there awkwardly she attempted to mess with the bottom of her shirt but then she remembered that it would be to obvious. "Morning," She said to September trying to be friendly.
Interaction
KingofAesir KingofAesir

Kade and September
Kades eyes stayed glued to the floor. September shook her in excitement, "Guys, I totally found a place to stay! Once we get done with this trip I'm gonna come and love with the girl in helped home last night!" He grinned.

Kade looked up at him, no letter her jealousy he was still her friend. "Really, you're gonna live in New York?" September nodded he was obviously excited

"Her name's Hailey. She's awesome!"

Skylark Skylark

Sky heard the news and her face went from a friendly smile into a frown "I'll be right back," she headed into the hotels bathroom and went into a stall to give herself a quick pep talk Ok Skylar Jensen get yourself together. He's not interested in you get your darn self together find a man that likes you for you and be happy She came out put a brave face on and walked more near Axil. She stayed quiet and Axil could sense that she wasn't happy. "Cool man," Axil told him with a smile. He then whispered to Sky "Du wirst einen Typen finden, der dich liebt," which translated into You will find a guy who will love you.
Interaction
KingofAesir KingofAesir

Kade and September
"Thanks. I'm super excited." He have Kade one last quick squeeze and removed his arm from her shoulders. "I'm gonna go check out some shops with Hailey. Call me when we're heading out!" And with that he was off.

Kade frowned at Sky. She felt horrible for feeling happy for the lack in competition. "That's pretty cool that he found someone like that." The look on Skylar's face had Kade wanting to hug her.

She doesn't like you. Get over yourself dumbass.
Skylark Skylark

Sky normally never got mad she ended up walking away and pulled out her phone. She texted her ex quickly
Hey, This is weird for me texting you but I think I miss you
He soon replied
I miss you too
She continued to text him and a smile arose on her face she was happy to see some guy still cared for her.

Axil watched Sky he could tell what she was doing but he could also tell if he took that phone away from her she would completely shut down. he sighed as he adjusted his beanie he walked over to Kade. "I think she's annoyed with how so many people are in romantic situations but she can't find a guy," he sighed as he looked over at poor Sky
Interaction
KingofAesir KingofAesir

Kade
"Maybe it's not a guy she needs."

Shit

Kade clapped and hand over her mouth to prevent herself from saying anything else. What the hell had she just done? She looked up at Axil with wide eyes. "Don't tell her I said that. Damnit. I just.. I. I don't know." She groaned and face palmed herself.
Skylark Skylark

Axil's eyes widened. "I won't say anything but you know she isn't into girls, like at all," he felt bad for Kade he always thought it was a little weird how she was around sky but he never expected this. He sighed as he looked at Sky and then back at Kade it was impossible for Sky to be into her he thought. He stayed quiet.
Interactions
KingofAesir KingofAesir

"What should we do?" Adelina whispered to Andrew, watching everybody else interact with each other like old friends. The cousins couldn't help but feel outcasted, they weren't really friends with anybody and now they were leaving their home and their jobs to go on some adventure. "Just keep your face calm, maybe a small smile occasionally. It will be alright-" Drew whispered back. He was eyeing Tempest but trying to make sure she didn't catch him looking at her. Adelina elbowed him in the ribs, glaring at him and mouthing Stop it.

Mentions:
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Kade
Kade shoved him lightly and groaned, "I know. God. I know." She ran a hand down her face, straightening her posture and sucking in a breath and puffing her chest out in an attempt to regain herself. It didn't work.

"Ugh! I can't help it."
Skylark Skylark
(The drama is real)

Axil stepped back a bit he honestly still didn't know what to say he just looked at the ground until he remembered something "You might want to know something else about sky," he said slightly looking up at Kade

Sky saw the two cousins alone she walked back over to them "Hey sorry I just had to talk to someone real quick," she said as she tried her best to put on a brave face. She ran a hand through her hair. She looked like she was annoyed/sad/trying her best to be happy. It was a problem for Sky. See when she was drunk none of these emotions came up but now that she was sober they stayed.

Interactions
KingofAesir KingofAesir Miss Mack Miss Mack

"Oh it's no big deal, love. You have more friends than just us." Drew said with a small smile, putting his arm around Adelina's shoulders. "We're fine, aren't we Adde?" he said, still smiling as Adelina nodded. She slowly removed his arm from her shoulders and looked at Sky, and Sky didn't look too great. Adelina let her eyes slide over Sky's face, staying on her eyes for a second longer before she looked away. She sighed and gave Sky a small smile, whispering, so Andrew couldn't hear, "If you need anything from me please don't hesitate to ask. You're doing something amazing for Drew by letting us come. He needs this more than anybody."

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark

Kade
Kade turned to Axil with a creased brow and head cocked to the side. "What?" What could she possibly not know about Sky? She'd know these people forever and Sky was like the glue that held them together. She thought she knew most about her by now. But judging by Axils words,she didn't.

Skylark Skylark

Axil sighed and looked at the ground but then back up at her. "The main reason you probably have no chance with her is because she's a christian," he didn't know how Kade would take it. Sky never judged anyone she was too nice but she still was a christian and she had her beliefs. People had treated her like she was an alien before because of it so she normally didn't talk about it.

Sky looked at Adelina she smiled. "Thanks and no problem," She paused. "I'm probably just you know messed up from all those shots," she said as she rubbed the back of her neck and looked around. she rubbed her shoe against the ground and then she tried her best to snap out of the emotions she was feeling. "You guys are going to have a great time," she added with a smile
Interactions

Kade
Kade nodded, shrugging in defeat. "Yeah." She shoved her hands in her pockets and searching for her quater. It have her a sort of comfort.

"Thanks, Axil. I'm just gonna-" She gestured wildly off somewhere with a frown and started walking off. Kade plopped down on a chair, head in her hands. Of course. Of course she is. Kade blinked rapidly behind her hands, that was one thing she was not going to do. She was not going to cry.

Kade West did not cry.

Yet... here she was.
Skylark Skylark
(Dear lord, I'm sorry. I'm a sappy fool.)

Adelina saw a girl walk off, clearly distraught. She tapped Sky's shoulder silently and then pointed at the girl. "Is she your friend?" Adelina asked, looking at the girl who seemed so distraught. What do I do? Adelina mouthed at Andrew. He simply shrugged and she rolled her eyes, Some help. She thought.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark
Mentions:
KingofAesir KingofAesir
(Sorry my post is so short)

Sky looked over to see what new Kade alone and looking sad Sky wasn't in the best mood so her going over there would probably not be good. "Uh yes that's Kade," she replied with a nod. She looked at her phone and got another text a small smile came to her face as she saw it was her ex. This probably was unhealthy for sky to do but she just wanted to text a guy who had some interest in her.
Interaction
Miss Mack Miss Mack
Mentions
KingofAesir KingofAesir
(Sorry didn't add color im on my phone and it's not super easy to do lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back