• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

Tempest tried not to glare at Axil as she said "you just want to go home with the girl from the club. Don't drag sky into this." Then she said "I don't want food I just want to take more shots." Even though it was probably a bad idea.

Skylark Skylark idalie idalie

Eleanor rolled her eyes. "Let's get room service at the hotel. Let's just get there before we think about doing other stuff." She rested her chin on Sol's shoulder for a few seconds before climbing back to where the others were. She giggled at Temp. "More shots and you'll end up like Sky," she shook her head. "Food will be good for you. Maybe you can take more shots after you eat." She leaned against the window and yawned. She hadn't drank much and it was late. She couldn't wait to just lay in a bed.

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER
11273014_1573457926252724_289250064_n.jpg

"Gotta agree with Ellie, you need to eat something before shots again." He chuckled, taking a few more minutes to find the hotel. And another five to pull into the parking lot, after searching for it momentarily. Pushing the clutch down he checked his watch, and unbelted himself. "Remember your bags, I'm locking this up for tonight. Hopefully the others got the text. Well - room service and shots it is then. Who's room we using? Or rather; who has the bigger room?"

Truff Truff KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee

Axil looked at Tempest confused but him being himself he just let it roll off he helped sky walk and he looked at Andrew. "Uber?" He asked as he continued to walk with Sky leaning on him. She felt hot but soon she was becoming a bit stuborn. "Ok, I hate this I feel like I'm a child. Let me just try to walk," She didn't let Axil help her and she took a good three steps but then fell over onto Andrew. "Sorry...." It was a cool night out and the stars were beautiful if you were on an open farm it would be even more amazing but the city buildings hided the amazing beauty.
Interactions

Miss Mack Miss Mack
Mentions
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Kade
Kade had found herself leaning against the window, the quater Tempest had given her earlier rolling over her fingers habitually. She was tired that was for sure. She also couldn't wait to get out of the car, she hated them, and with good reason.

"My room's pretty big but Cam's stuff is all over the place from him getting dressed earlier. I don't think he wants us to mess with that stuff... orget food in it." Kade shrugged and returned to staring at the quater in her hand.

(I'm just going with that we have roomies and we've already been by the hotel to change, hope that's okay. Also, NightQueen NightQueen , if you don't want Cam to be Kade's roomie, let me know.)

(I assumed they had already been by the hotel too)

Eleanor grabbed her bag from the back of the van and slung it over her shoulder. "Mine's not too big, but it's empty enough for dinner," She grabbed her phone from the back seat and slid it into her back pocket. She waited for everyone else to get out before falling in next to Kade. "Are you ok?" She seemed down. "You know you can talk to me. I'm always here for you," She adjusted the bag on her shoulder and dug into her pocket for her hotel room key.

KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie LindsMagee LindsMagee

Kade
Kade shoved her hands in her pockets, depositing her quater in her pocket, and procured a small smile for Eleanor. She rubbed at the back of her neck, releaving its soreness. "Yep, I'm fine, just tired." Kade had honestly no idea why she was do down at the moment. She just was.

"Thanks for asking. I owe a confession don't I? I mean you did get that guys number."

Eleanor laughed and nodded. "You do owe me your secret. That guy smelled like farts and gasoline!" She ran a hand through her hair. "So, what is this confession?" She gave her friend a grin and glanced around the hotel lobby once they entered. It wasn't the nicest hotel, but it wasn't a creepy, dirty hotel either. She made her way around to the elevator and hit the up button.

(Sorry for the short response, I'm in class XD)

Andrew stood there, frozen. There was so much yelling and arguing already. He slowly smiled a bit, thinking to himself This is more like home. He was so used to the mutual quietness of living with his cousin to the point where he almost missed drama like this. Suddenly the girl they had come to pick up by the name of Sky stumbled right into him. Andrew softly wrapped his arms around her shoulders so she wouldn't fall, looking at Axil for advice. "Hey sweetheart," he said to Sky, "My name is Drew. We're gonna get you something to help with your head okay?" Andrew glanced around at the others, his heart pounding when he saw Tempest. He lost his train of thought at the sight of her, completely unsure of what to say. His eyes were watery and he so badly just wanted to say sorry...

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Axil noticed when Andrew looked at him he couldn't help but laugh a bit when it seemed like he wanted advice Sky was a sweet girl but she was also hilarious when she was drunk. He shrugged. When Andrew started talking Axil gave him a thumbs up. Sky smiled at him then she felt his heart pounding "woah your heart is fast," she looked back and then she remembered that Him and Tempest had danced looking up she his watery eyes. "You ok?" she asked as they walked. "Oh temp?" She asked him with a small frown wondering what could have happened.
Interactions
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Andrew kept a steady arm around her shoulders as they walked, he pulled out his phone and gave it to Axil, "Call an Uber or a Lyft please." he said before turning back to Sky. He nodded slowly and rubbed his eyes, trying to return to his normal self. "Temp is what you guys call her?" he asked, his voice weak. "I'm trying to calm myself down, I'm sorry love. Let's just get you back to my place. My cousin is making you a drink that should help your hangover. You're going to love my cousin, you guys are fairly similar from what I hear." Andrew smiled at Sky and looked down the street for the car that Axil supposedly called for.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark
Mentions:
LindsMagee LindsMagee

when the car pulled up they all got in "That's good can't wait to meet her!" she said with a smile "So what happened?" she asked as she leaned her head on Axil's shoulder and tried her best to look at Drew hoping that he would answer her. The driver sat there trying his best not to listen in onto their conversation. Axil continued to make sure her hair was out of her face and that she was ok.
Interaction
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Kade
Kade stared at the cool metal of the elevator door as it opened, and odd sort of smile spread across her face. "You know, you're gonna be the only one to know this now."

Kade steppes through the threshold of the elevator and sighed. "I guess it's pretty obvious of you really look." Kade scratched her neck, "To be honest, I don't really know why I still like Skylar. I have like zero chance." Kade chuckled realizing that she'd said it and little sooner than she wanted.

"Whoops. Busted."

Andrew looked at Sky and then Axil, deciding on whether or not to explain what all happened between him and Tempest. He elected not to tell them and simply shook his head, looking out the window for a bit. After a few minutes he pulled out his phone and sent Adelina a text saying they were a few blocks away. She replied, saying that the tea was ready for Sky when she wanted to drink it.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark

tumblr_inline_mtxcgljyPL1qbik9t.gif

"Oh...." Sky said. Yes she was drunk but not stupid so she just stayed quiet instead. Once they got there Sky managed her way with Axil's help to the place and Axil knocked on the door. Sky had her arm on his shoulder and wanted to ask him something but since Andrew was around she felt to awkward so she said it in german "Es war schlecht huh," Axil nodded his head as he waited for the door to open. Sky slowly shook her head wondering what temp could have done or what this guy could have done but eh too drunk.

(for some reason this pic makes her eyes look brown but they aren't lol)
Interactions
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Eleanor stared at her. "Sky!?!" She yelled, but quickly lowered her voice when she realized she was yelling. "Sky???" She whispered now. Now that she thought about it, it was pretty obvious. Kade turned into the mothering type when it came to Sky. Eleanor crossed her arms in front of her. "Just like I have for most of your life, I will be the best wing woman ever." A mischevious smile spread across her face. She wasn't sure if she was gonna pull it off, but she might as well try.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Tempest slid out of the van and into the hotel. "Hey guys I'm just going to go to my room-"she started to say then laughed when she realized that they were all already in the hotel probably on their way to their rooms. She decided not to wait on the elevator and took the stairs to her room. She couldn't help but let her thoughts Wonder to Andrew grabbing and yelling at her. Then to Axil, he had acted interested in her and then went off with another girl was he trying to mess with her? She texted Sky and asked 'Are you ok?' And then sat on her bed, deciding what to order for room service.

Skylark Skylark NightQueen NightQueen Truff Truff Miss Mack Miss Mack idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir

Adelina stood behind the door, rubbing her cheeks to try and rid the blush from her cheeks before opening the door when somebody knocked. "Chi è?" she whispered, opening the door and then smiling when she saw the three of them. "Si prega di entrare. Ho aspettato con ansia di incontrarvi ... Sky?" she laughed softly and then looked at Andrew, holding the door open for the three of them. "I'm sorry. I revert to my native tongue when nervous-" Adelina said quickly, dropping her head. Andrew simply laughed and whispered something to her, which caused her to blush and playfully slap his shoulder. "The tea is in the kettle in the kitchen. I'll go get it and make Sky a cup. Sky, do you like sugar and honey in your tea?" He smiled at her and gave a small salute as he left the room. "Feel free to crash on the couch-" Adelina said softly to nobody in particular.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark

"Gute Nacht" she replied with a smile. Once they got Sky to sit down she looked up off into the distance and started to think how could this girl be nervous and she came up with a way and when she did she smirked."Sure," she said when she asked about the sugar. Sky's craziness was dimming down. "Sky I'll be right back," Axil told her as he left into the kitchen. "Thanks guys so much, sure the others are ticked that she's not with them but I think that this is much better," He said as he then felt Sky's phone buzz he took it from her so she wouldn't drop it. He saw it was Temp so he replied quickly because of Andrew. Hey this is Axil Sky is doing better. We are just with some friends and will probably be back tomorrow morning. He sent the text and then put the phone away
Interactions
Miss Mack Miss Mack LindsMagee LindsMagee

"Of course you will, I asked for Sky and not you." She replied she was happy that Sky had saved the number of her 2nd phone, she would lose her phone all the time. But She didn't know why she was so angry with him. She threw her phone on the bed and decided to go down to the hotel bar for more alcohol.

Skylark Skylark

Cameron

Cameron had slept through the ordeal and stumbled his way into the hotel we had been checked into.
His body was on autopilot, able to get to his room and take off his drag.
Getting into bed, his head was spinning slightly as he closed his eyes and fell off to sleep.
He curled up like a ball, he knew he would feel sooo ill tomorrow but tonight he had to drink away his problems.

Others

idalie idalie
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Truff Truff
Skylark Skylark
Miss Mack Miss Mack
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Andrew came back with the tea and handed the steaming mug to Sky. "Hey, blow on it before you drink it. It will be very hot." He said to Sky, rubbing his hands together and looking at his cousin. She was slowly going pale and her skin was clammy, she wasn't sick, but she was sure nervous beyond what her mentally capability could handle. "Andare a letto, è un aspetto orribile" Drew said to Adelina, trying to smile at her but she simply shook her head. Adelina sat down on the couch and said, "Honey, it's strong. Drink it slowly, that will make it work the best okay?"

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark

Axil got the text back he looked so confused what could he have possibly done to make her so mad? He began to retrace his steps in his head until he got to the club. Ok so first I went to the bar and talked to her then the whole fight then she left I left. I was a tad bit jealous but she went with some other guy so wait why would she be mad at me. He shrugged and then walked back into the room with the others.

Sky took the cup and said "Thank you," she started to slowly drink it and darn it was hot but she rather not say anything she knew it would cool down. She looked over at the new girl and then at Axil and raised her eyebrows twice quickly and then smiled.
INTERACTIONS
Miss Mack Miss Mack LindsMagee LindsMagee

Kade
Kade grinned, head bowed to her chest and red spread across her face. She knew Eleanor would do something like that. El always had her back. Always. "T-thanks. I appreciate it" She laughed.

"I bet you'll pay extra close attention now, see all my awkward smiles and catch the stutters?" She shook her head with a grin. As the elevator dinged open Kade caught site of her door closing. "Cam must be back. I'll just head with you to your room, in case he's tired."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back