• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings βœ π™»πšŽπš'𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 πšŒπš›πšŽπšŠπšπš’πšŸπšŽ, πšœπš‘πšŠπš•πš• 𝚠𝚎? ✍

femslasher

wheels over bigots' toes~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
6907546_thumb.png
wheelie dog.png

This is my official "I'm lonely" thread
to fish in some new creative e-friends ~

Hey friends! My name is Lou, but I go by Wheels online for obvious reasons. I'm 26yo and a butch lesbian (she/her) who prioritizes diverse stories and characters. I'd love more buddies to brainstorm with, create with, and ramble aimlessly with.

If it seems we could be a good creative match, please PM me, or reply to this and I'll PM you. We can test the waters and go from there
β™‘

Some things about me...
  • I'm French πŸ‡«πŸ‡·:bishiesparklesr: and now living in English Ontario!
  • I wrote 50K for NaNoWrimo a few times.
  • I prefer doubling, with two or more OCs/canons each, unless the plot is better without.
  • I add slow-burn romance to most roleplays, but if your platonic plot is cool enough I'm all ears.
  • I'm open to fandom ideas and original ideas.
  • As a partner, I can join group RPs with you and help think up plot development for your own personal stories.
  • I am a very hiatus-friendly, zero warnings needed, pick-up-where-we-left-off type of roleplay partner.
  • I have Discord to chat and brainstorm, but I only do RPs on RpNation.

You may be a good match if...
  • You're 18 or over.
  • You're okay with RPNation-only roleplaying, in public 1x1 threads.
  • Brainstorming over PMs is fun to you and you can give a good back-and-forth.
  • You can roleplay gay characters.
  • It's a definite bonus if you are a lesbian, gay man, or bisexual β™‘
  • I do not roleplay with people who make endless white, thin, straight able-bodied and neurotypical OCs. It's unrealistic.
  • You can give trigger warnings for abuse and other difficult topics.
  • You won't put underage OCs in NSFW or creepy "age gaps" situations, and you won't romanticize abuse in pairings.
  • You don't mind either deciding not to use fancy codes for RP threads, or using the same code for 1x1 RPs we do together.
  • You love diversity, and have a zero tolerance policy for bigotry of any kind. You're open to giving and receiving criticism on discriminatory storylines. I don't do bigoted storylines, or detailed abusive storylines, in my roleplays. This is my safe space away from real life bigotry.
  • You write substantial paragraphs, generally dislike getting one-liners (or tiny paragraphs) as responses, and/or see yourself as intermediate-advanced.
Plot-wise...

Usually my type of plot for 1x1 is two people linked together who go on some adventure or delve into a mystery that brings them closer, yadda yadda. I do love some gay romance, especially f/f, and/or some indepth drama subplots. Character development and relationships with one another are the reason I love writing in the first place, honestly.

I'm very used to picking at any idea thrown my way and expanding it into a full-blown plot. So shoot any vague idea my way!

─ vague plot ideas ─
purple means high interest, grey means low interest until i'm given extra ideas on it, crossed off means already in use.

[nothing here yet, going to update eventually!]

- canon x canon fandom au roleplays.
i rarely do a strictly m/f fandom roleplay, usually only if it includes well-written diverse characters.
my fandoms are steven universe, naruto, ouat, marvel, she-ra, kipo, and many others. i am very much craving canon x canon right now.

Current RP threads...

[active] Marvel's Mutants with @ birdiebodie

Last edited:
𝓫𝓾𝓢𝓹 ~ keep getting amazing RPers to brainstorm with, and I still have creativity (and time) to spare for more πŸ™Œ πŸ’•

Last edited:
THE DEMONS AND HUMAN RESISTANCE ONE!
I loved it.
Is that still open?

ooo all these plots (minus the demon one cuz i cant write anything remotely fantasy well rip) sound delicious, maybe the two teens or the alien one? feeling mystery vibes lately

interested, if you're still looking for partners.

Hello! If you're still looking, I'd love to work a plot with you. Regarding your general preference for plots with adventures and mysteries, I have a concept in mind that could work with some further development.

𝓫𝓾𝓢𝓹, 𝓫𝓾𝓢𝓹, 𝓫𝓾𝓢𝓹.

Finally back into roleplaying after a looong hiatus!! ^-^

Hi Lou, welcome back! I'd definitely be interested in RPing with you, we seem to be on the same wavelength in a lot of ways.
I'd be very up for some romantic F/F pair-ups, if we can decide on a plotline/setting and the like. Let me know what you're feeling, and feel free to DM me.
(I may have one idea myself already!)

I am very creative and want places for my creativity to show. I do not want bigotry showing in what I write. While straight I desire showing diversity, what I am distinct with will show in my writing too. I am also fine with slow downs, breaks, and enthusiastic returns. And I want to work adventures and plot turns in to the role-playing I am involved in. Does this possibility from me interest you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back