• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings βœ π™»πšŽπš'𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 πšŒπš›πšŽπšŠπšπš’πšŸπšŽ, πšœπš‘πšŠπš•πš• 𝚠𝚎? ✍

femslasher

will roll over your toes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
6907546_thumb.png
wheelie dog.png

This is my official "I'm lonely" thread
to fish in some new creative e-friends ~

Hey friends! My name is Lou, but I go by Wheels online for obvious reasons. I'm 26yo and a butch lesbian (she/her) who prioritizes diverse stories and characters. I'd love more buddies to brainstorm with, create with, and ramble aimlessly with.

If it seems we could be a good creative match, please PM me, or reply to this and I'll PM you. We can test the waters and go from there
β™‘

Some things about me...
  • I'm French πŸ‡«πŸ‡·:bishiesparklesr: and now living in English Ontario!
  • I wrote 50K for NaNoWrimo a few times.
  • I prefer doubling, with two or more OCs/canons each, unless the plot is better without.
  • I add slow-burn romance to most roleplays, but if your platonic plot is cool enough I'm all ears.
  • I'm open to fandom ideas and original ideas.
  • As a partner, I can join group RPs with you and help think up plot development for your own personal stories.
  • I am a very hiatus-friendly, zero warnings needed, pick-up-where-we-left-off type of roleplay partner.
  • I have Discord to chat and brainstorm, but I only do RPs on RpNation.

You may be a good match if...
  • You're 18 or over.
  • You're okay with RPNation-only roleplaying, in public 1x1 threads.
  • Brainstorming over PMs is fun to you and you can give a good back-and-forth.
  • You can roleplay gay characters.
  • It's a definite bonus if you are a lesbian, gay man, or bisexual β™‘
  • I do not roleplay with people who make endless white, thin, straight able-bodied and neurotypical OCs. It's unrealistic.
  • You can give trigger warnings for abuse and other difficult topics.
  • You won't put underage OCs in NSFW or creepy "age gaps" situations, and you won't romanticize abuse in pairings.
  • You don't mind either deciding not to use fancy codes for RP threads, or using the same code for 1x1 RPs we do together.
  • You love diversity, and have a zero tolerance policy for bigotry of any kind. You're open to giving and receiving criticism on discriminatory storylines. I don't do bigoted storylines, or detailed abusive storylines, in my roleplays. This is my safe space away from real life bigotry.
  • You write substantial paragraphs, generally dislike getting one-liners (or tiny paragraphs) as responses, and/or see yourself as intermediate-advanced.
Plot-wise...

Usually my type of plot for 1x1 is two people linked together who go on some adventure or delve into a mystery that brings them closer, yadda yadda. I do love some gay romance, especially f/f, and/or some indepth drama subplots. Character development and relationships with one another are the reason I love writing in the first place, honestly.

I'm very used to picking at any idea thrown my way and expanding it into a full-blown plot. So shoot any vague idea my way!

─ vague plot ideas ─
purple means high interest, grey means low interest until i'm given extra ideas on it, crossed off means already in use.

[nothing here yet, going to update eventually!]

- canon x canon fandom au roleplays.
i rarely do a strictly m/f fandom roleplay, usually only if it includes well-written diverse characters.
my fandoms are steven universe, naruto, ouat, marvel, she-ra, kipo, and many others. i am very much craving canon x canon right now.

Current RP threads...

[active] Marvel's Mutants with @ birdiebodie

Last edited:
𝓫𝓾𝓢𝓹 ~ keep getting amazing RPers to brainstorm with, and I still have creativity (and time) to spare for more πŸ™Œ πŸ’•

Last edited:
THE DEMONS AND HUMAN RESISTANCE ONE!
I loved it.
Is that still open?

ooo all these plots (minus the demon one cuz i cant write anything remotely fantasy well rip) sound delicious, maybe the two teens or the alien one? feeling mystery vibes lately

interested, if you're still looking for partners.

I would love to roleplay with you! C:

Hello! If you're still looking, I'd love to work a plot with you. Regarding your general preference for plots with adventures and mysteries, I have a concept in mind that could work with some further development.

𝓫𝓾𝓢𝓹, 𝓫𝓾𝓢𝓹, 𝓫𝓾𝓢𝓹.

Finally back into roleplaying after a looong hiatus!! ^-^

Hi Lou, welcome back! I'd definitely be interested in RPing with you, we seem to be on the same wavelength in a lot of ways.
I'd be very up for some romantic F/F pair-ups, if we can decide on a plotline/setting and the like. Let me know what you're feeling, and feel free to DM me.
(I may have one idea myself already!)

I am very creative and want places for my creativity to show. I do not want bigotry showing in what I write. While straight I desire showing diversity, what I am distinct with will show in my writing too. I am also fine with slow downs, breaks, and enthusiastic returns. And I want to work adventures and plot turns in to the role-playing I am involved in. Does this possibility from me interest you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back