• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
1644450212339.gif
Hey, I’m Caylee! (she/her pronouns)

I’m going to try to make this short and sweet! I’ve been a huge FNAF fan since the very first game came out, anticipating each and every new release with bated breath. That being said…

Never, in all of the games, have I been as interested in an animatronic as I am a one Montgomery Gator. He’s just…something else.

I’ve never done a FNAF rp, so please bare with me. Though, I do have 10+ years of RP experience.

I’m sort of just throwing this thread together really quickly, no rhyme or reason to it.

I’m sure this was made clear earlier, but I’m looking for someone to play Monty against an OC of mine. In return, I can try my best at your favorite Pizzaplex inhabitant.

That being said, if you’re interested and think we would be a good fit, feel free to send me a PM. Look forward to talking to you!

Small edit to include the usual rules I have in my threads (sorry for repeats):
  • I'm 24, so I'd really appreciate it if you were over 18. Saves a lot of awkwardness. Thanks.
  • PM RP only, please. I do also enjoy discord quite a lot, too. It's faster for me to reply there when I'm at work.
  • I do typically 1-4 paragraphs per side of the RP.
  • Please be down to get hype with me! I fangirl a lot. And I fan girl hard. I'll come up with crazy ideas, and I want to be able to hype out with you!
  • I'm chill AF, but I'm busy a lot. I have a full time job, so please don't badger me for replies. If you do, it'll make me less likely to actually get a reply to you.
  • Doubling is a must, unless you're okay with just playing the canon for my OC.
  • Speaking of doubling, I do double! So don't worry, I'll play someone for your OC too.
  • I'm a hopeless romantic. So, yes, romance please.
  • I am a sailor (not literally). Be prepared for a shitstorm of swearwords.
  • No one liners please. I will not respond to them.
  • I'll most likely ignore a message if it just says "hello". I need more than that. Like who you want me to play, ideas, stuff about you. The more in your message, the more intrigued I am.

Last edited:
Is this still open? I would love to rp with you! I love playing Monty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back