• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

espmodeus

SLOW REPLIES
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello hello ! My name is Chariot, but I also go by Hatterene or Modeus ! I’m currently 21 years old and I use she/her pronouns !

This is a recreation of my old search thread that I made a long time ago, but I went through burnout and went inactive for a while but now I’ve regained an interest in rping and oc making so figured I’d remake it !!

My preferences :
- I generally prefer to double up, however it’s not a requirement ! Just lmk what you’d prefer when you message me !

- I prefer to rp through pm’s on here ! My discord is open for oorp chatting, but the character limit makes it hard for me to rp on there ! Plus I like to add aesthetic details that I just can’t do on Discord !

- I only rp w romance !! I may mess w platonic or familial relationships or at least play them for your side, but I generally prefer romance !

- I LOVE playing multiple characters and I encourage you to do so as well !

- My forms, unless they are finished before we start plotting, will just be short summaries of their background and whatnot ! This is because my forms take a while for me to finish because I have to draw and code for them, which can take a while ! I’d prefer not to keep my rp partner waiting because of my form not being finished, so brief little summaries are just an easy way to get started on plotting without having to wait an eternity ! You are also more than welcome to do this so that we can start our rp asap !

- I am uncomfortable with roleplaying pregnancy, active attempts of self harm/suicide, and yandere characters or scenarios ! And obviously I won’t rp grisly things like assault, pedophilia, etc.

- I do not use real people to represent my oc’s !!! I find it really weird to use a real person as a face claim, even if the series my oc is from is live action ! So my face claims will still be animated/drawn ! However you are more than welcome to use real people as face claims if you prefer ! I WILL NOT ACCEPT AI GENERATED ART PERIOD. As an artist it just feels like a slap in the face.

.🌸.🌸.🌸.

What I look for in a partner :
- Someone who is at least 18+, as I’m 21
- Someone who writes at least two solid paragraphs (no one liners)
- Someone who is okay with fxf and mxm, as well as mxf
- Someone who uses proper grammar during the roleplay, or at least writes well enough so that I can read it easily without any confusion !
- Someone who loves making and portraying extra characters in our rp to flesh out our characters and world
- Someone with creative oc’s that aren’t mary sues
- Someone who is willing to start our roleplay off (My adhd makes it hard for me to start)
- Someone who’s patient w me / doesn’t spam me
- Someone who’s open to headcanoning and oorp chat !
- Someone who’s ghost friendly ! I unconsciously tend to ghost due to forgetting to reply to plotting or being unmotivated to write a response, so I’d like someone who can be patient if I have another depressive spell that makes me go on hiatus !

Pairings/themes I like !! :
I’ll try and update these fairly frequently !!
Bolded are ones I’m craving rn

.🌸.🌸.🌸.

- Monster x human
- Angel x demon
- On the run experiments
- Grumpy x sunshine
- Flirt x flustered
- Enemies/rivals to lovers
- Royal x servant
- Royal x assassin
- God/deity x human
- Superhero x supervillain
- Supervillain x civilian
- Superhero x civilian
- Runaway x person who takes them in
- Death games
- Horror
- Medieval fantasy adventure/quest
- Zombie apocalypse
- Pokemon

And that’s it ! Please only PM ME if you’re interested, comments on this post will just be deleted !!! Feel free to suggest any plots you may have
I look forward to hearing from you !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back