• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lets have some fun

M/M

Random Citizen 105

Here is a custom title
Hello and welcome

So I've been out of the game for a while and I'm here to start over.

I consider myself semi literate but I am rusty and I do make mistakes. If using a ( , )when I'm suppose to use a ( ; ) bothers you, I am so sorry I wasted your time. I do have dyslexia and sometimes it will show..... again if that is a game changer sorry I wasted your time.

I have odd hours so please keep that in mind.

So what do I expect from you... not really much. Mistakes happen I'm pretty laid back, I dont expect perfection. One liners happen but let's try to keep them to a minimum. Also I like ooc conversation but at the very least I need you to be willing to plan the story out.

I mainly do canon characters but am willing to do something with Ocs. However I will only do Canon x Canon or Oc x Oc absolutely no Canon x Oc. This is the only thing I am firm on, I have a bad history with it and I refuse to do it.

I prefer M/M and I could give into F/F a go but I'm not a big fan of M/F
I like romance but friendships is fine with me.

Alright so some of my fandoms are a bit obscure but I'm going to put them on here anyway because you never know.

Movies

Star Trek (the reboots or TOS)
Wonder Women
X men First Class
James Bond (Daniel Craig movies)
Man for UNCLE
The A Team (either movie or Tv)
Count of Monti Cristo

Television Shows

Gotham
Merlin
Hannibal
House
The Big Valley
The Wild Wild West (not the movie, Ew)
Supergirl
Lucifer

Anime.... well?

Black Buttler (this one I didn't really know where to put because I'm only referring to character from the 2nd musical. The two characters being Alan and Eric)

Also
DC characters such as
Superman
Superboy (both Conner and Jon
All of the male Robins
I also like roleplaying some villains, if you have someone in mind let me know.

I think I covered everything.... well
thank you for your time.

Last edited:
I'd be up for a Merlin RP though I don't have much practice when it comes to doing Canon characters so I can't promise it'll be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back