• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom let's be the 𝘣𝘒π˜₯ 𝘨𝘢𝘺𝘴. [ DSMP ] [ UPDATED 5/3 ]

kisshu

wanna buy this house?
γ€Œβ™¬γ€β MY UNFINISHED SYMPHONY . . . ❞
β†’ DREAM SMP RP SEARCH | CCXCC / OCXCC
( this was written on mobile it might be crusty ;; )
0AEA17C2-91A5-4C6F-ABD0-D5AB08F63F74.jpeg
γ€Œπ„žγ€π˜Όπ˜½π™Šπ™π™ π™ˆπ™€
β‹… dani / early 20’s / she/her
β‹… daily responses not 100% likely (STEM major, have ADHD & AS, etc.)!
β‹… avg. 500ish words for replies ( for each character i write)!
β‹… EST / discord available upon request!

γ€Œπ„žγ€π™‹π™π™€π™π™€π™π™€π™‰π˜Ύπ™€π™Ž
β‹… no writers under 15, and no moving offsite for anyone under 18 just to be safe!
β‹… !! CHARACTERS ONLY !! i am not personally comfortable with irlrp!
β‹… these are romantic plotsβ€” yes, even the β€œbad” ships listedβ€” however if we are doubling up for canon x oc threads i’d be happy to write platonic for your side if you let me know!
β‹… natural default is to an in-game setting, but AUs like i’ll mention later are just as welcome!
β‹… I will let you know if i’m not interested anymore but it’s okay to ghost me, genuinelyβ€” i get it β€˜n’ you don’t owe me an explanation!
β‹… all gender matchups for ships are fine ( mxf, mxm, fxf, mxnb, etc.)!

γ€Œπ„žγ€π™π™‹ π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‰π™π™€π™‰π™
γ€Œπ„’γ€π˜–π˜Š 𝘟 π˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜•π˜–π˜•
β†’ will write...
anyone for you if you ask, unless i doubt my ability to do them justice! however, i am most experienced with: dream, techno, wilbur, and quackity.
β†’ want to write with...
dream / dreamXD, philza, wilbur, schlatt, techno, quackity, or sam!
γ€Œπ„’γ€π˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜•π˜–π˜• 𝘟 π˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜•π˜–π˜•
β†’ (if applicable) the muse i prefer is bolded, however i can still write either so definitely don’t let it stop you!
β‹… βœ”οΈŽ dream x technoblade
β‹… βœ”οΈŽ schlatt x quackity
β‹… βœ”οΈŽ sam x quackity
β‹… βœ”οΈŽ dream x wilbur
β‹… βœ”οΈŽ quackity x technoblade
γ€Œπ„’γ€π˜›π˜π˜™π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜‹ π˜π˜‹π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜š
β†’ i’ve used up all my brain juice on the rest of this thread, check back soon for definitive ideas but in the meantime, if you’re interested in writing with me: i like crossover AUs (ex. pacific rim AU), i like general AUs (ex. fantasy), and i don’t enjoy major world building like constructing magic rules or geography so if you thrust that upon me, i will not know wtf to do SLDKSKFKDBFF

Last edited:
Hello. if this rp is still opened or if you are still looking for people to rp this about, I would be happy to do it with you

also, if we will be roleplaying together, I would like to use an OC if that's okay

Hello! I was wondering if you were still open to an rp? I really like writing as Technoblade, and I'm willing to do either Quackity x Technoblade, or Dream x Technoblade (Though I'd prefer Techno and Dream.) I'm literate, and my responses are usually around three paragraphs, but they can vary depending on my mood and how much I'm given to work with. I'm open to just about any plot, although I prefer to have at least some input, so I'd be happy to come up with a plot with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back