• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Let me help you with that." (pasta & Ponyo62)

(Yeah lets do that! I'll go ahead and skip to lunch) 

View attachment 237376

Katsuro didn't know how much longer he would last if he had to keep introducing himself in his broken Korean, making everyone giggle at him in class. He could see the lingering eyes of some boys, and he didn't know why they lingered. Were they sizing him up? He wasn't a threat, especially because there were no girls in the school. He was constantly checking his face to make sure he didn't have anything on his face. He rarely understood anything in his glasses, but he wrote down everything he could, knowing the alphabet decently well. Well enough to at least copy notes. He could ask his roommates for help to translate letter. All his teachers so far seemed nice, some of the other boys were really nice too. He was glad that he had a little more support than he thought he would. 

He walked down the hall with Hoseok, meeting up after their most recent class since it turned out to be next door. He chatted to him, Katsuro trying to keep up the best he could. But he was laughing and nodding along, making friends with who he considered the more reserved roommate. He waved when he saw Tae won and Se Yoon. He heard Se Yoon's name a couple times through the day, saying something about if they had heard and someone said something, that he shouldn't swim anymore.. But he had no idea what was being said about him. No one asked him either. He sat down with his friends and just smiled, glad that he was able to see familiar faces all together. 

Hoseok groaned as he leaned into Se Yoon, "Why can't Han Yoo Jin-ssi be nicer to me... I hate everything about biology, I don't get it but every time I ask questions she just lectures me on how its my fault I don't understand but never answers my questions..." He finally rolled off his roommate and sat down, dropping his backpack down on the ground. "Hey..." He looked up to Se Yoon, ignoring practically how Katsuro glued himself to Tae Won so he could speak in english again. "How is everything going? I don't need to beat anyone up do I?" He spent all day worrying about his best friend, a worry that actually made him incredibly tired for no real reason. Well, it was a good reason, but there really wasn't anything he could do about it. But that wasn't going to stop him from fidgeting in every class that he didn't have the other male in, making him scared that eventually was going to happen. 

~Park Tae Won~

tumblr_n9kjhsQ5hC1ti7vgwo2_250.gif

Tae Won had chatted with Se Yoon before they spotted their friends. He smiled at his friends before hurrying towards them, so the group could peacefully walk to lunch together. "Hey guys." He smiled at Katsuro. "How was your first classes?" He asked as they walked. He glanced over at Hoseok, asking him the same thing in Korean. He wanted to make sure his friends were ok. He glanced over at Katsuro. "So Katsuro, were your classes to hard? You got good notes, right?" 

He took his seat at the same lunch table they usually sat at. He was planning on getting his food soon, but he decided to just chat for a few seconds. He turned towards Katsuro. "We should probably get lunch," He informed as he stood up.

tumblr_o446a86hOs1smqdr6o1_400.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon shrugged. "I don't know what to tell you. I'm failing biology," He replied to Hoseok. He set his stuff down once they reached  the lunch table. "I'm fine." He paused for a moment. "No... I don't think so." The worse Se Yoon had gotten was being tripped by a few jerks. "Nothing to worry about. The day hssn't been that bad." He shrugged before walking into the lunch line. He already wanted to die because of the looks he was getting... Mostly all negative. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Ponyo62[/SIZE]

Katsuro nodded quickly, excited somewhat to talk about his day. "Yes, all my classes so been good so far. Some of the teachers are a little fast so its hard for me to keep up with them to take notes." He shrugged, "You go. I'll stay and keep our seats." He smiled and sat down, looking happy as a clam over it. He was so used to having to do that all the time in high school since a lot of the time people would steal seats if they were open no matter who normally sat there. He didn't know if that's how it worked here but he would figure it out soon enough.

Hoseok set his stuff down and walked with Se Yoon to stand in line for lunch. He put one hand in his pocket while the other unbuttoned his jacket. He stayed a little quiet at first, looking down at the tile floor. "You know...We've known each other for so long, I would think that you would know that you can't hide lie to me very well." He gave a shy look up to him, frowning ever so lightly. "Its okay if you're not okay... But just tell me if you're not. Talk to me okay? Just dont... Don't lie to me." 

~Park Tae Won~

Tae Won shook his head at the boy. "No one will steal our seats though because our stuff is at the table. Come on," He explained before pulling the boy, and dragging him to the lunch line. He grabbed the tray, and put a normal amount of food on it. They didn't have to pay because their parents were already paying the school so much money. He walked back over to their table, and sat down at the table. The food was pretty high quality. Tae Won ate the fruit first before moving onto the soup. He was leaving the main part of the meal for last. 

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon frowned before shaking his head. "I'm fine," He reassured. "It's not like I'm dying or anything." He grabbed his tray before putting a few things on his tray, not really feeling too hungry. He walked back to their table, and sat down. He felt relieved that no one bothered him, or said anything to him. He watched as Tae Won, and Katsuro came over. He gave them a small wave before going back to picking at his food. Se Yoon picked up a baby octopus with his chopsticks from the cheesy kimchi dish, and ate it. He didn't feel like eating the soup, or fruit. [/SIZE]

Katsuro hummed softly, still not sure how much he trusted his things alone but he figured that if Tae Won said it was okay that he should trust him. So he got up from his seat and wandered up with him, looking at all the different types of food. He was going to struggle a little bit with things like octopus and all that since he was never able to really stomach it but he got what he felt he could stomach for his first day and quickly followed Tae Won back. He munched on his fruit, liking the coolness of it on his tongue. "How is everyone's classes going? Good?" He smiled softly. 

Hoseok just kept growing, shaking his head before he just followed and sat down. he looked up when he heard Katsuro and smiled, "good. Thanks or asking buddy." He went to start sipping on his soup, happy that he finally was able to get food in his stomach. He forgot to eat due to his worry about Se Yoon, but since he was going to be okay, or so he hoped, he decided not to push it again until he was ready for it. 

~Park Tae Won~

Tae Won smiled at Katsuro. Good. Thank you." He went back to eating his food slowly. He yawned, already wanting to go to bed. As much as he wanted to, he knew he wouldn't take a nap when they actually got to the dorm. There didn't seem to be anything the group could talk about at the moment. Tae Won did want to ask Se Yoon about the whole rumour thing, but it wasn't a good time due to the timing, and place. "S0..." 

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon nodded at Kasturo. "Fine. Thank you." He checked his phone when he felt it vibrated. He took his phone out, noticing a text from Woo Jin. He was telling him to look up something on the internet. He quickly looked it up, not paying attention to the title. He looked at images, and was instantly horrified. Se Yoon knew that Woo Jin was usually like this, so it didn't alarm him. He looked down at his food, and then looked at the image, immediately losing his appetite. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]In a blink of an eye, he sent it to Tae Won. He could tell Tae Won saw it because he looked disgusted. "Oh my god.. I can see his skull..." Tae Won said in disgust. [/SIZE]

Caster felt almost at fault for it being so quiet between the four of them. He imagined that normally they were talkative and lively and he was hindering that. He started to get a little fidgety now, knowing that it wasn't him, it could be a off day for them. Se Yoon seemed to be upset about something but obviously wasn't saying what. He looked around and found the bathroom, before he got up and quickly mentioned he'd be back before scuffling away to the bathroom to hide out for awhile, just so they could have some alone time. He went into a stall and shut the door, sighing and leaning back against the door. 

Hoseok had a little octopus leg hanging out of his mouth by the time Katsuro got up to leave. He rose and eyebrow, sucking in the leg before looking to the other two, seeing their faces. He leaned over and looked at Se Yoon's phone, making a face. "Gross..." He stuck his tongue out before moving back to eating. "You gonna finish?" He asked pointed to Se Yoon's food once he finished his. But then he felt his own phone buzz, which made him pull it out to look at it. He frowned slightly, seeing that it was a girl from the neighboring school messaging him. He just slid it back in his pocket, not really caring to answer it at the moment. He was with his friends and that's what mattered to him. 

~Park Tae Won~

tumblr_npp4txErmv1rfpzqpo1_500.gif

Tae Won watched as Katsuro got up, and left. He opened up his mouth to say something, but his roommate was already walking away. He let out a sigh before looking back to his friends. "So... Guys... Who's favorite member of Bigbang? Mine's Daesung." It wasn't Katsuro that caused them not to really have anything to talk about... It was just that there was nothing to talk about between the friends. 

tumblr_o85d5fdy1W1qijuibo4_400.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] looked down at his food, and shook his head. "You can have it." He said, sliding his food over to Hoseok. He turned his attention to Tae Won when he asked them a question. "Ah... Taeyang." It didn't take him long to answer the questions. He had previously spent time thinking about who was his favorite member. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"His song, 'Eyes, nose, lips' though. Wasn't his dog, Homie, kidnapped?" [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"That song makes me cry. Yeah... I feel so bad for him..." [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"I know right... Well I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick." Tae Won stood up, and hurried into the bathroom to wash his hands. He always likes to wash his hands after a meal for some reason. [/SIZE]

Caster stayed leaning against the door for a moment, just taking his time so that maybe his roommates could have some alone time. He dropped his head back against the door and closed his eyes, just taking a deep breath. He felt his phone buzzing in his pocket it and he slipped it out, smiling softly. He answered it, "Hi mom." He said quietly, in case anyone else came in. "Yeah.... Its okay... No. I have three roommates...No they're nice. I...I dont know." He paused, "I dont...I don't know if they like me much. But its only been one day--" He paused. "No, I know dad I said I'm not here to make friends.. I know I have to pass..I... Yeah... School comes first. I know." He sighed "Okay. Bye mom. Love you." He hung up the phone and let his head drop down as he ran his fingers through his hair. 

Hoseok quickly ate the rest of Se Yoon's food, his stomach seeming to be an empty pit lately. It could have been that he didn't eat much last night either, but that was his own doing. He didn't answer who his favorite member was seeing how Tae Won was leaving the table already. He sat up and then looked to Se Yoon, "You dont think they're going to the bathroom to make out?" He joked softly with a light chuckle, hoping that his friend would find him funny. His cheeks turned a little red as he thought about it but quickly pushed it down and returned to finishing off the last couple bites of food. 

~Park Tae Won~

Tae won couldn't help, but listen what Katsuro was saying. He tilted his head. It seemed like a normal conversation... sort of. He didn't exactly agree with what Katsuro's father said about Katsuro not being here to make friends. Friends in school was important. He stopped listening once he heard the call end. He quickly dried off his hands before quickly hurrying out of the bathroom. He didn't want to get caught by his roommate... That would be trgic for sure. He quickly set back down at the group's table. "Hey guys." 

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] rolled his eyes  at what Hoseok said. "I bet," He said jokingly. He tapped his fingers on the table before checking his phone one more time. Nothing really important was happening. He wasn't being bothered by anyone until he received a text from an unknown person instagram.  The person was asking him to unblock Kang Sung Mi instagram, a girl from the neighboring school. He wanted to end their friendship in civil way... So he just blocked her in hopes that she got the memo. He looked up from his phone, and greeted Tae Won when he came back. [/SIZE]

Katsuro took his time coming back to the table, he just wanted a little time to think over what he wanted to do when he walked back out there to his roommates. Did he want to take his father's advice and not become friends with them? Or was he going to go through the next three years being the sad, lonely kid again. He took a deep breath, slapped his cheeks and shook his head. "Not today..."He whispered before walking out of the bathroom, his chest puffed up in confidence. He sat down at the table, dropping his head low, "Please be my friends!" He said loudly, not even noticing if they were talking or not, "I like strawberry milk, my favorite movie is Love Actually, I have two little sisters and I have abandonment problems. So please bear with me!" He closed his eyes, waiting for them to say something. 

Hoseok waved to Tae Won, about to make a sassy remark on why he followed Katsuro to the bathroom, because why not. He didnt catch his best friend looking disgruntled at his phone, because he was about to open his mouth to make his joke when Katsuro practically threw himself at the table, he swore the kid was going to get whiplash from how excited he seemed to be. then he shouted everything, as if they weren't in the middle of the school cafeteria. He bit his lip and tried not to snort at how honest he was. "That's...that's some heavy shit you're throwing at us there kid." He reached over and ruffled his black hair, "I think the rest of the room heard it too." 

~Park Tae Won~

Tae won was surprised at Katsuro appearing out of nowhere, and speaking quite loudly. "Oh hello. We'll be your friends!" He listened to what else he had to say. "Ahh... Well.. Good to know those things. Hm... I guess we can go around, and introduce ourselves to you... I guess since you did it so loudly." He paused for a moment. "I'll go first, then Se Yoon, and lastly Hoseok." He sat up at bit. "Alright. I'm Park Tae Won from Busan. Eh... I really like watching dramas, and sleeping. The end." 

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] looked up as their new roommate yelled, and said he wanted to be their friends before telling them a few things about himself. Se Yoon was shocked, but he found it a bit funny. "Uh... Hi. Of course we'll your friends..." He listened to what he had to say about himself. He opened up his mouth to stay something, but stopped himself when Tae Won spoke. Eventually it was Se Yoon's turn. "Uh... I'm Bae Se Yoon from Daegu.  I like seafood, and I'm like gay something. I dunno." [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"You don't know?" Tae Won asked while trying not to laugh. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"I do, but like. I dunno. Those rumours are suggesting a lot. So. I dunno.[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Alright, man." [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Katsuro blushed heavily at the realization that it was possible the whole room heard him and his face went red. He used his hands to cover his cheeks, clearing his throat to apologize until he heard Tae Won talking. He smiled softly and only held his hands up until Se Yoon started to speak. His eyes got a little sparkle in his eye as he mentioned his sexuality. "Really?" He smiled softly and dropped his hands to his lap. "I'm gay too." He said as if it was nothing, but this time, kept it quiet so the whole room didn't hear.

Hoseok's eyebrows raised up behind his bangs. There were so many deep things they were saying about themselves and he really had nothing to say that could be as remotely deep. "How am I supposed to follow up with that?!" He jokingly said, earning a small laugh from Katsuro. Hoseok just shook his head, but was still smiling. "Hi, I'm Jang Hoseok. I'm from Gimhae. My favorite food is galbi  I like drawing and..." He paused. "That's it." He shrugged and smiled. 

~Park Tae Won~

Tae won smiled at everyone in the group. He couldn't say he was surprised when Katsuro was gay. No, he didn't know, but it never affected him when he heard things like this. He clapped when Hoseok finished introducing himself. "Yes. Amazing. Literally the best one. Oh my god. Hoseok, that was beautiful." He stopped when they noticed everyone was getting up because lunch ended. "Ah... Well. Lunch was fun while it lasted. I have to go to history now... So I better get going before she tries to kill me..." He quickly grabbed his bag. 

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]  laughed at Hoseok's introduction. "I don't know why that's so funny... 'That's it.'" He laughed even harder. "... Ah... Lame." He too noticed the students leaving the cafeteria. "Alright let's go," He said before grabbing his stuff. "I have... hm... Math? I don't know..." He shrugged before taking his schedule out of his bag to check. He quickly shoved it back in his bag before readjusting it on his back. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px](You can skip to after school if you want to).[/SIZE]

Caster just laughed as Hoseok stuck is tongue out in defiance to his roommate, but still laughing along. He was glad that their little introductions seemed to make it a little more easy on everyone. It felt natural, or so he hoped it was and it wasn't something just to tide him over. He really needed to stop thinking so hard! He got up with the rest of his friends, gathering up his bag on his back and walking down the hall with them. "Good luck." He waved before going to turn the corner to his own class. "I'll see you guys after, at the dorm. So you can let me in." He waved again, the sleeve of his uniform showing his wrist a little bit since the sleeve was a little too short on him. 

The rest of the classes for him seemed to go a little better, in his language class everyone seemed excited to help him, reading things and helping his pronunciation, it was going better than the first half office classes did. And English, boy forget it. People were asking him for help on things, and it was nice to be able to talk in english again, though it was really focused on writing papers, which he was bad at still, but he could do this. At the end of the day he was feeling a little more hopeful about how school was going to turn out, he could have some friends, that wasn't going to hurt his studies. He wouldn't let it. He would prove everyone wrong. He waited at the entrance of the school, rocking on his heels and whistling as he waited to catch one of his friends in hopes to go back and let him in the dorms. 

Hoseok was tempted to skip his next class because he didn't want to deal with academics. Not when he was laughing with his friends, no matter how awkward it was. But he didn't mind it once he sat down in class. He pulled out his phone and played on it before class started, not wanting to risk it getting taken away again. But eventually, he decided to text Se Yoon, even though he was just with him. 

H: Hey, you have swim practice today right? 

H: You gonna be okay going? 

He paused in typing, biting his lip lightly before sending the next message. 

H: Of course you are. I'm going to watch you. No if ands or buts. 

He just smiled to himself and put his phone away so he could focus on his work. When he was all done with classes, he skipped down the halls, hands in pockets as he was excited to go watch his best friend swim. When he skipped through the doors, he noticed Katsuro standing there, looking spaced out as he watched the clouds. He leaned over and stared at him before he really took a moment to noticed. Katsuro jumped with  small screech, having to hold onto the wall as he tried to get his heart to stop. Hoseok burst out laughing, having to clutch his stomach as he laughed. 

~Park Tae Won~

Tae won was let out of his last class because the students were being obnoxious, so the teacher let them out three minutes later. That didn't stop him from watching almost all of the fight between Jin Sun and Woo Jin. He watched the entire fight. Actually a lot of people did. Everyone went, "ooo," when Woo Jin managed to throw Jin Sun against the lockers, watching him fall down. "STOP," Yelled the assistant principal, who ran over to them, breaking  the two apart. "Down to my office. Now." 

Tae Won hurried away from the fight scene, so he wouldn't get in trouble for not doing anything about. He spotted Hoseok  and Katsuro chatting. "Yo. You guys see, or hear the fight?" 

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] sat in class, ignoring everything the teacher said, and just staring out the window. He felt his phone continuously buzz in his pocket, which scared him slightly. He pulled his phone out, and hid it under his desk to see who was texting him without the teacher noticing. He rolled his eyes at the texts. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]S: YEAh obViOuslY I aM [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]S: Do you know how long that took me to write???[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]S: hard work [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]S: yEh [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]He saw the next text Hoseok sent, and let out a sigh. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]S: Whatever. Go ahead. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]He spent the rest of the class just staring out the window. The class was dismissed the normal time, and everybody rushed out. Se Yoon only saw a glimpse of the fight because he was on a tight schedule. He rushed right past his roommates. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]He knew the swim team wouldn't bother him about the rumour because he could easily kick them off the team. He's kicked off people because quote on quote, "They suck ass, and they just make the team slow. There's no point in keeping them on the team." [/SIZE]

Katsuro lifted his head and looked up when he heard the sound of shouting going on. He had seen plenty of fights back at home since his school was almost known for them. He went to a good school yet it was filled with rowdy kids that just were bored out of their minds. He figured that's why he no longer went to public school anymore. He saw the crowd grow and quickly disperse, just in time for Hoseok to groan, "Ah man, I wanted to see what was going on!" He crossed his arms and pouted until Tae Won came up.

"We saw the crowd," Katsuro said as he watched students quickly walking away just as Tae Won had done a moment earlier. "Who was it between?" Not that he would really know who they were, maybe he did but he wasn't giving his memory enough credit just yet. He did meet a lot of people today so he might be able to figure it out. 

There would have been a time that Hoseok would have jumped into a fight just for the giggles of it. But he was too calm for it now, he had to keep his face in good condition for the ladies. His parents expected a pretty daughter-in-law and even prettier grandchildren so he had to keep up one way or another. He was broken out of his thoughts when he saw Se Yoon walk by. "Ah! Hey!" He called out and chased after him, "Going to swim practice! Bye!" He waved to the others as he hastily made his way after the 4th member of their little group. "I know you have practice but what's the rush?!" 

~Park Tae Won~

Tae won let out a soft laugh before waving goodbye to Hoseok. "I'm sorry you didn't get to see what was going on." He paused before answering the boy's question, "It was between Woo Jin and Jin Sun." He let out a soft sigh. "I explained Jin Sun to you already. The only thing I really know about Woo Jin is that he's on of Se Yoon's friends... I wonder if Se Yoon even cares about that." He itched his nose with the back of his hand. "What should we do now? Hm... We can go to the library, and do homework? I'll help you if you need some help." He gave a small smile. 

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon glanced over at Hoseok when he spoke. "I need to get there first." He opened the doors to the indoor swimming area. He set his backpack down on the bleachers before taking his swim bag, and hurrying into the locker room to get changed. The swim uniforms were basically just swim shorts, and the school's swim team jackets. He came back out wearing the swim team uniform, and sat back down on the bleaches. He decided to just wait, and stare at his phone. He could warm up, and do some laps, but he didn't feel like doing that right now. [/SIZE]

Katsuro looked back to the still disappearing crowd, remember how he explained Jin Sun and felt like it wasn't too surprising that he got in a fight then. "Yeah lets go." He smiled and started to walk, remembering that he passed by the library earlier. "Do you have any idea what they would be fighting about? It seems pretty extreme to fight each other in the middle of the day like that." He didn't get why anyone would fight, he didn't do well with pain, so he didn't know why anyone would subject themselves to that. "Have you ever been in a fight before?" Tae Won didn't seem the type, he seemed too nice and even too cool for it. 

Hoseok went and sat on the bleachers, looking over his phone while Se Yoon changed. He enjoyed the quiet of the pool, the atmosphere of the water. He wished he had gotten into swimming since he loved being in water. He got up and took his shoes and socks off, rolling up his pants before sitting on the edge and letting his legs dangle into the water. He smiled softly to himself, only looking up when Se Yoon came in. "So Woo Jin was in that fight apparently... Did he say anything to you before hand? He's normally so quiet."

~Park Tae Won~

Tae won shrugged, "I don't know what the exact cause was, but I watched Woo Jin walk up to Jin Sun, and push him. That's how it began." He frowned. "I feel a bit bad for Woo Jin. He's going to get in house suspension." He was a bit surprised at Katsuro's question. He quickly shook his head. "Not in school... Maybe when I was in like kindergarten though." He let out a quiet chuckle. "Mmm...I was a troublemaker when I was little..." He paused. "What about you? Were you ever in a fight like that?" 

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon looked up from his phone when Hoseok mentioned the fight. "He use to talk about how much he hated him. Maybe what Jin Sun said finally put him over the edge," He suggested. He watched as a few of his teammates began to walk in. They greeted the elder boy by bowing his way, and saying 'hello.' Se Yoon replied with a simple 'hello' back. He yawned as he turned off his phone, and put it in his bag. [/SIZE]

Katsuro's head moved back and forth as he thought, "well, I dont know how much of a fight it was... It was more of a... beating I guess." He shrugged, "There was this guy at my last school that liked to pick on me because I was openly gay. Well one day I had had enough of it when he called me out so, I told him he should learn to pick his battles or next time he'd ask for a blow job I would bite him. So, he took a swing and left me with a hairline fracture in my cheek bones and broken glasses." He shrugged again as it it was nothing. "There was really  nothing I could do since he was the vice principal's son."

Hoseok looked up when he heard others coming in, smiling at everyone and bowing his head as he got up and moved to sit back on the bench next to Se Yoon up on the bleachers. The water trickling down his legs tickled but he didn't really focus on it. "I'm glad you still came today..." He said before reaching over, squeezing his hand softly without thinking much of it before moving back to to push some of the water off his leg. He flicked some of the water droplets onto Se Yoon, laughing in order to try and get him laughing as well. 

~Park Tae Won~

Tae won frowned as Katsuro explained what happened to him. "Really? That's horrible. The kid should've been at least suspended even if he was the vice principal's son." He opened the library door for his roommate stepping in behind him. He walked over to one of tables, and setting his stuff down. He was still thinking about what Katsuro had told him. "So... Did you tell the principal about that incident? They would've done something about it, right?" He asked as he took a seat at the table.

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon didn't really mind when Hoseok squeezed his hand. It was just simple friendliness. He glanced over at Hoseok when he flicked water droplets on him. "Agh. You're so weird," he laughed quietly before looking back towards the pool. He probably didn't have to even swim today because he did that on his own time because everyone in swim practice could be annoying at points. Se Yoon found it better if he just practiced on his own time. "How was your day?" [/SIZE]

"We did." He said as he sat down at the table, pulling some of his books out. "But the principal sat me down with my bruised and swollen face, looked my parents in the eye and told them that my outlandish behavior needed to stop. That I was crying out for attention and I was getting it by being hit." He shrugged, "He almost outed me to my parents, which my mom knows, I think. But my dad doesn't." He pulled his pen out and tapped it on his palm, "He said if he heard my name one more time for any reason, I would be kicked out of school." He gave a smirk, "So my parents pulled me out and transferred me to a new school, which I only stayed at for a little bit before I came here." He looked up at Tae Won, still just smiling. 

"You love that I'm weird don't even lie to yourself." He chuckled before settling down on the bench, crossing his legs. "It was alright. Boring as shit, but what can you do?" He leaned back on his elbows on the seat behind him and dropped his head back so that he was looking at the ceiling. "And how was your day? You just seem so quiet today that its starting to worry me a tad." He knew no matter what happened it must have been a bit of a hard day for his friend, but they were alone in what he called the "sanctuary of the pool" so it was fine in his opinion. 

~Park Tae Won~

Tae won frowned deepened. "Wow... What an asshole... How could he lie so easily to their faces like that?" He shook his head in disgust before taking out his homework from his bag. "Like... They would never tolerate anything like that here even if they were the vice principal's son... No matter what they get in house suspension." He glanced over at Katsuro to see the boy's homework. "So... what do you have for homework?" He asked. "Need help?" Tae Won understood almost everything they were learning this year. 

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon nodded, "Seems like you had a normal day then?" He thought for a moment. "Um... It was sucky... I mean you would expect that when a negative rumor spreads around about you," He shrugged. "It wasn't like someone beat me up or anything. I was tripped a few times, and some hateful words were thrown at me... but meh. That doesn't really bother me. It's not like I'm dying.[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]" He glanced around to see if anyone had come out of the locker room yet, but like always, they were taking forever.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back