• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Let me help you with that." (pasta & Ponyo62)

Katsuro could feel the slight bit of tension between his friends, making him slightly nervous, but didn't say much on the subject. it wasn't his place to comment. He placed a hand on Tae Won's arm and smiled, "Uh.... Maybe inviting him will cheer him up. But i'm sure he's stressed and tired so maybe dont push too hard on him." He attempted to be careful with his words, not wanting to make anyone at the table angry, least of all Hoseok who seemed to be slightly fuming on the other side of the table. 

Hoseok didn't want to say he felt betrayed, but he somewhat did. He bit his lip and slumped back in the chair, "Well, if you all think its a good idea then I dont mind." He smiled, making sure that they wouldn't be able to see through it. "We can finish up here and head over after. I'm sure he'll be able to meet us in that time, dont you think?" He sipped on his tea a little more, trying to finish it so they could leave. "You can do your homework later, I'll help you so that it gets done." He commented, finishing his drink right after. 

tumblr_naveg4fDnF1sz0j5io1_500.gif

Tae Won definitely regretted suggesting they invite Woo Jin. Everything seemed almost stiff now, but what could you do? They'd just have to wait it out. At least everyone somewhat 'agreed' to inviting Woo Jin. "Ok. I'll let him know," He replied. He didn't know whether he should text Woo Jin or not. He ended up texting him, and asking him if he wanted to go out to dinner with them. He of course agreed, and seemed pretty happy about the invite.

tumblr_ollmrnjdF01v306djo2_540.gif

Se Yoon was happy when Hoseok said he'd help in with his homework. "Thank you!" He thanked before taking another few sips of his tea. He looked over at Tae Won. "I assumed he agreed." He knew Woo Jin well enough to know that he could never pass up an offer like that. Woo Jin was a nice kid, but kind of weird- in a good way of course.

"You know it," Tae Won replied before turning off his phone, and shoving it back into his pocket.

Katsuro shifted uncomfortably in his seat, feeling the tense it thicken a little bit as he watched Hoseok's hand tighten on the plastic cup. He ignored it and just smiled "What kind of person is Woo-Jin? I've only heard his name a few times now." He wanted to prepare himself for maybe the storm that was going to be coming there way, though he really hoped it would be a calm evening. The last thing Woo-Jin probably needed was more drama at the moment.

Hoseok just sat with a smile on his face, "We should just go to that place around the corner, the usual spot. Its not too expensive and it'll have room for all of us there. So it should be fun." He gave a small shrug at the suggestion. "And it gives the newbie here a new place to try out since we wont always be there to show him." He stuck his tongue out and earned a small laugh from Katsu, shaking his head. 

"I can find my way around just fine thank you very much." Katsu stuck his tongue tongue out back, "But I like the idea." 

"See, I sometimes have some goo ideas."

tumblr_nwosroPyaQ1u9jo5qo1_500.gif

Tae Won nodded at what Hoseok said. "Yeah we should eat there." Se Yoon chimed in and commented about how the place had good food.

H decided to chat with Se Yoon while the others chatted with each other. "Have you the song As I Told You by Kim Sungjae?" He asked to his friend who had been staring at his phone for the past few minutes.

"Of course. Everyone's seen it. It's a pretty good song... It's old though. Rest in peace Sung Jae," Se Yoon replied before proceeding to quietly 'sing' (more like mumble) the lyrics because he still wasn't too familiar with them. "As I told you, I'm in love you, but I can't bring myself to say it. Another day passes by, but I'm getting nowhere." He gasped as he thought about how Sung Jae died. "That's really sad..."

"Yeah. I know," He let out a sight... Some people are just so crazy and possessive. "Be careful when you're dating. They might inject you with fucking animal anesthetics." He was being dead serious because that was how Sung Jae died.

(Kim Sung Jae was murdered by his girlfriend right after his solo debut. He died in 1995... Yeah. He was one of the original idols).
tumblr_olxm5gzBan1vf2atco1_500.gif

Before Tae Won talked to him Se Yoon was quietly listening to what Hoseok and Katsuro were saying. "I thought you always had good ideas... I guess I was wrong..."

After speaking with Tae Won about Kim Sung Jae, he retreated back to his phone in the end. He didn't have much to talk about... He was still feeling nervous about not getting his presentation done. Feeling bored, he made a finger heart. "My heart, my love." Seconds later, Tae Won snatched the heart away from it. Se Yoon gasped as Tae Won made a handgun with one hand, and made a finger heart with the other.

"Looks like it's the end for your heart." He said as he pointed the handgun to the finger heart.

"You don't have to do this, Tae Won..."

"Oh yes I do," He replied plainly.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
tumblr_muh13kk6zd1sg1in0o1_400.gif
Katsuro listened to the story of the singer and his face paled. He never thought about having to be worried about dating someone, but that made him paranoid. He heard stories of people dying in relationships back home because of of the people went on a killing spree, but that was always saved for late night crime TV and never taken seriously. He was harry about dating, and now he was even more nervous. "That's awful. I can't understand why anyone would do that. The money isn't worth it."

"Didn't she get out of jail or something too?" Hoseok commented, "I can't believe they didn't find enough evidence to keep her in." He shook his head.

"What?!" Katsuro said, even more shocked, "I never understood that.... But I guess that's why I'm not going to be a lawyer."
raw.gif
Hoseok looked back towards what Se Yoon and Tae Won were doing. He laughed softly, seeing the whole scene play out. He really did find Tae Won funny when he was trying to include everyone, and it seemed that Se Yoon kept retreating from them lately. "Don't worry, if he shoots yours," He held out his hand, making the small heart with his fingers, "You already have mine as a back up." He said it as if it was nothing, and then the realization hit him as he realized what he said. His face turned bright red, his body shooting up from the table. "Bathroom!" He shouted and made his way to the back of the shop.

"Did I make it right?" Katsuro smiled, showing of the little heart with his fingers, oblivious to his roommate who just ran off.​

tumblr_nwosroPyaQ1u9jo5qo1_500.gif

Tae Won was shocked at what Hoseok said, but tried his best not show it. He let out a quiet snicker when the boy shot up from his seat, and went into the bathroom. He glanced over Se Yoon, and gave him this look, basically telling him that he was going to go to the bathroom. He felt like it was better if he went instead of Se Yoon. "I'll be right back," He said before standing up, and making his way towards the bathroom. He opened the bathroom door, and slowly stepped in. "Hoseok?" He called out. The bathroom was like any other bathroom, he had a few stalls, sinks and urinals... Nothing too special.

tumblr_olxm5gzBan1vf2atco1_500.gif

Se Yoon watched as Tae Won got up before turning to the boy. "Yes! You got it right," He smiled. "I'll show you some um..." Se Yoon was trying to speak english because of the language barrier between them. "hearts... yeah." He reached into his own shirt, and pulled out a finger heart. "A lot of people do this because... uh..." He was trying to find the correct english word. Sometimes he didn't pronounce words correctly because of his korean accent. "Dating?" He questioned. "Yes. Ok."
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

View media item 23893Katsuro watched as Tae Wan walked away. He wondered what he would do about their roommate running off. He didn't quite understand what they were doing, but he recognized then look in Hoseok's eyes. He looked to Se Yoon and smiled. He really appreciated the effort that he was making for him. "Dating then." He hummed for a moment "You and Tae Won, dating then?"
View media item 23892Hoseok was leaning over the sink, his hand moving to gather water in his hand to run it over his face. "Tae Won...." He sighed and looked up at him, "What am I doing...? I'm so stupid..." he groned and dropped back against the counter. "I don't know what the hell im doing. All of a sudden, I hear he slept with Ki Nam and now I.... Im jealous? Which doesn't make any sense cause I've slept with girls, always girls and now I'm upset he went and did something with someone? And now I'm upset?"​

proxy.php

Tae Won let out a soft sigh before leaning up against the wall and shoving his hands in his pockets. "Aw. You're jealous that your Se Yoonie is getting into the mature relationship life. Here's the question that will answer everything? Do you want to date Se Yoon? You like him? Hm?" He asked as he walked over to Hoseok and patted on his back. "Because I think you do," He teased. "Now think of it this way... If Se Yoon started dating Woo Jin would you get angry?"

proxy.php

Se Yoon scrunched up his nose in disgust when Katsuro asked if him and Tae Won dating. "No... Never. Only friends," He replied before taking a sip of his tea. He was curious of what the US was like... I mean he's seen it on TV and such, but that was usually exaggerated. "What's the US like?" he asked. He felt like he was taking forever to come up with something to say. Speaking english was difficult.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
Katsuro smiled, "Uh... Big... Loud..." He thought about it. He only remembered being in school, the times he went to the mall with his friends, his best friend. He gave a small smile, almost sad. "The people are interesting... the food is really good.I could make some for you sometime." Already the food he had eaten here was so different, everything was. "Have you ever wanted to go to America?" It was an interesting question, he never thought about what other people thought of his home.
raw.gif
Hoseok leaned against the counter and thought. His eyes grew wide, slowly as the realization hit him. "Woo Jin is... Se Yoon deserves more than that... He wouldn't... He doesnt know Se Yoon like I do and..." He took a deep breath, "Tae Won... What Am I going to do..?" He breathed before looking up to him, "He doesnt... not that way towards me... he... I'm nothing he looks for but..."​

proxy.php

Tae won couldn't help, but feel bad for Hoseok. As much as he didn't want his friends to get together, he didn't want be evil, and tell Hoseok to just let it go. He had to be a supporting, and helpful friend. "How do you know the feelings are mutual?" Se Yoon was hard to read when it came to who he liked. It had always been like that... since they were kids. "You guys are pretty close. I bet he likes you too. I mean you guys cuddled last night... Isn't that a clear sign?"

proxy.php

Se Yoon paused at the question Katsuro asked him. "Well... Uh... I guess... visit there when I'm older," He replied. He glanced towards the bathroom. They were taking forever in there. What were they doing? He looked back towards his new roommate. "They're taking forever," He mumbled before letting out a soft sigh. Se Yoon was considering going in there, and checking because they can't stay in there forever. "Should I go check?"
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro laughed and nodded, maybe they could all go together sometime. He turned back to look at the bathroom, watching the door as if they would come out any moment. "Lets go look." He smiled, He got up and motioned for him to follow. Maybe it wasn't his place to look in, it really wasn't, but Hoseok left in such a hurry that he was worried as a friend as well. He knocked on the door to let them know they were going in.
raw.gif
Hoseok shook his head, "I dont think so... I mean... you said yourself, its not unusual for us. we just always hang out together like that..." he shook his head rubbed his eyes. "I never thought anything was odd... But he smiles... and wow does my heart do something stupid... Do you know that feeling..." He looked up to Tae Won just as he heard the knock on the door, seeing Katsuro walk in, his innocent face peaking in. "Everything okay?"​

proxy.php

Tae Won nodded, "Yeah I know-," He cut himself off when he heard the knock at the door. Following after Katsuro was Se Yoon. He assumed the boy's were getting impatient with them because they had been in the bathroom longer than they should've been. "Oh hey you two." He wished him and Hoseok could've had more time to discuss Hoseok's love for Se Yoon problem, but sadly it was cut short.

proxy.php

Se Yoon stood up, and followed his roommate to the bathroom. The curiosity was killing him... What were they doing in there? What were they talking about? Secrets shouldn't be kept from best friends, so they should tell him right away. He followed Katsuro into the bathroom, not at all surprised to see Hoseok and Tae Won. "No," Se Yoon said, answering Hoseok's question.

"Why?" Tae Won asked in confusion.

"I don't know... Don't question me. Why are you guys in the bathroom, of all places?" Se Yoon asked.

"I don't know... because maybe we had to go to the bathroom." Obviously the two hadn't gone the bathroom.

"What were guys doing in here?" Se Yoon asked plainly. He was curious that was all. What were they up to? Hoseok left in such I rush, and it really worried him. Maybe he was sick, and didn't tell anyone. "Yah. Hoseok, you better not be sick."
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro stepped in and shut the door behind them. He stayed a little farther behind, because there was obviously something going on. He could see Hoseok staring at Se Yoon next to him. He took a deep breath, "It is a little odd talking in the bathroom of all places...It echoes is here quite a bit." He rocked on his heels, slowly starting to understand what was going on. He motioned to Tae Won, trying to get him to leave the bathroom with him.
raw.gif
Hoseok stood up a little straighter shaking his head and smiling again, "No I'm fine. Huge urge to pee. We're fine." He taped Tae Won on the shoulder, "Come on, lets go. Katsuro is right," He mentioned after seeing Katsuro's hand motion. "We might be late for dinner. Lets go. Can't keep Woo Jin is gonna be late..." He hated the name and walked over to the others, "patting their shoulders and stepping to the door.​

proxy.php

Tae Won was thankful for Hoseok's quick thinking when he covered up for the reason they were in the bathroom. He noticed Katsuro gesturing towards him to go. He nodded at what Hoseok before following the group out of the bathroom. Once they reached the table, he grabbed his paper bag of cinnamon buns. He waited for everyone to to collect their belongings before heading out of the shop back towards their dorms. Thank god their dorms was close to the area they were in. You could practically see their school from where they were standing.

proxy.php

Se Yoon just followed everyone out of the bathroom and grabbed his tea and chocolate bread. He quickly followed after Tae Won, not saying a thing. Everything seemed so awkward after the bathroom scene, so it was probably better just to stay quiet, or at least he thought it was. He itched his cheek before continuing on his way to their dorms. He was pretty sure everything would go back to normal once they got home.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro quickly made his way to Taw Won's side, looking up at him with bright eyes. He didn't say anything, but just stayed close, his arms crossed behind his back. He looked to the ground, watching his shoes against the pavement. "So are we just going to regroup at the dorms and then go? Maybe change out of our uniforms?" He pulled at the sleeves of his borrowed uniform, "They're nice and all, but they are kind of stuffy."
raw.gif
Hoseok watched the two men in front of them, his hand on his bag. He barely looked at Se Yoon, because all he wanted to do was reach out and take his hand, link their pinky fingers and swing their hands. But people were watching, their friends were in front of them. He finally looked up to Se Yoon, stopping in the middle of a step so he could watch him. "Guys... I uh... I'll catch up with you later.. okay? I just remembered I had something to do." He stepped back and waved to them.​

proxy.php

Tae Won looked over at Katsuro. "Mhm. Of course we can," He replied before looking down at his own uniform. "Mm you're right... They are a bit stuffy." He stopped walking and looked back when Hoseok told them he had to go do something. "Alright! Don't be late, or we will leave without you," He warned with a small laugh... though he was being dead serious about the leaving behind thing. He was practically starving, and waiting on someone would cause him to 'die'

proxy.php

Se Yoon stopped when he noticed Hoseok had stopped walking. He looked back at the boy, waiting for his explanation. "Oh. Well then bye. See you soon," He smiled before waving, and hurrying towards Tae Won and Katsuro, so he could walk with the two. "Are you actually going to leave if he takes to long?"

"Yeah. Of course. I don't want to starve to death," Tae Won replied.

"Ah... You're so mean," He laughed. "But... I would do the same... Starving isn't one of my favorite things to do."
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

"Alright, not to self to make sure that Tae Won is always fed so I don't die. Great." He gave a thumbs up and giggled. "And it would probably help to get a table and wait for him that way." He gave a small shrug as he made his way up to their dorm. He could see other people in street clothes, and it made him feel even more stuffy to be in his uniform still. Once inside, he quickly changed into more comfortable clothes. He picked out one of his favorite sweaters, a black and stripped turtle neck with sleeves that went up to his knuckles. He then chose just black jeans with holes in the knees. They were tight on him, but he had to wear the supper skinny ones other wise they would slip off of him. It was really a curse he felt. He sat on the couch and waited for the others to be ready as well.
raw.gif
To say that Hoseok was having a panic attack might have been a slight understatement. He found his way into one of the parks near by, shedding his jacket and button up, showing off the black T-shirt underneath in attempts to cool himself down a little. He was in love with his best friend. And he didn't even know it until 20 minutes ago. He felt like an idiot. And what was worse, was that he wasn't sure what to do with this new found feeling he had. He wanted to tell him, he wanted to run back to the dorm and scream it at him until he said he felt the same way. But the fear of rejection was standing in his way. He didn't want to tell him and then loose him all together.... "Ugh..." He groaned as he sat back to watch people wandering through the park. All in love...And happy together...It was something him and Se Yoon couldn't have.

But it wasn't until he had the thought of "Fuck it." Did he finally get up from the bench and try to make it to the restaurant as quick as he could.​

proxy.php

Tae Won watched as Se Yoon crush his pinky finger in the door by accident. He shook his head before grabbing clothes. The outfit consisted of a white t-shirt, a jean jacket, black skinny jeans, and black dress shoes. Since Se Yoon would be crying over his crushed finger, Tae Won could use the bathroom first. He quickly got undressed before proceeding to put on his new clothes. (the outfits of tae won and se yoon are one of their airport fashion) He smirked at himself in the mirror. Honestly he was proud of being able to style an outfit in that little of time.

proxy.php

Se Yoon eyes widened when he crushed his pinky in the door. He hissed before quickly pulling his finger away. It hurt so bad. "Ow," He kept repeating 'ow' over and over again as he hurried over to his bed. "AGh... It's numb," He said with a mixture of complaining, and whining in his face. He furrowed his brow when Tae Won yelled (not in an angry way) at him from the bathroom. "Yah. Se Yoon, it's only numb because you crushed your nerve endings. It's going to take like weeks to heal or something. You're not gonna die."

Se Yoon was too focused on his pinky finger to roll his eyes at Tae Won's word. Even though his finger hurt, he still got up and retrieved clothes for himself. Se Yoon picked out a black t-shirt that exposed his collarbones, blue skinny jeans, and white adidas shoes.He instantly went into the bathroom once Tae Won got out. There's a quiet knock at the door, and Tae Won knew it was Woo Jin. He quickly unlocked the door, letting his classmate in. They exchanged greetings before Woo Jin introduced himself for a moment.

*going to do a quick skip. BAM they're at the restaurant.*

They They had to get a bigger table because there was more than for people. Se made sure to save the seat on the left of him for Hoseok. Tae Won sat across of Woo Jin and Se Yoon. If Hoseok didn't get her soon, Tae Won would order without him.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro was excited about the restaurant they were in, his eyes glued to the menu and voicing the words under his breath as he did his best to read everything. He felt like a kid leaning ABCs all over again. He only had to ask Tae Won to help him through a couple things, which he was pretty proud about. He sipped happily on his soda, still deciding what he wanted while Hoseok took his sweet time getting there. His stomach growled and his hummed. "Should we call him?"
raw.gif
Hoseok showed up only a second after Katsuro mentioned him. He was breathing heavy and looking at Woo Jin who seemed to be sitting too close to Se Yoon. He pulled up a chair and watched Woo Jin, who just smiled brightly at him. He bit his lip, trying to figure out how to say anything. "Sorry I'm late. I had some stuff to do before hand." He was breathing a little too hard from running, small amount of sweat on his brow. "Did you guys order already?" Act like nothing is going on, he could tell Se Yoon later. "You have quite the shinner Woo Jin, at least you got one hit in."

proxy.php

Tae Won was glad Hoseok made it on time. He glanced over Woo Jin for a split second... How awkward. If only Woo Jin knew that him Hoseok liked the same guy... If only Se Yoon knew what was going on. He let out a sigh before looking over at Hoseok. "Oh my god. Did you run a marathon? Are you ok, Hoseok?... Don't worry. We just got drinks. We just got you a water because we didn't know what you wanted," He explained. "Quickly pick out your food before the waitress comes." He looked over at Katsuro. "Do know what you want?" He asked before looking down at his own menu.

Woo Jin shrugged, "I guess. I wish I could've got more," He admitted.

proxy.php

Everyone had soda, and Hoseok just got water. How plain. They could get that at home anytime. "You can have some of my drink," He said to Hoseok. Close friends shared food all the time, so it would be ok to do, right? He looked back down at the menu, already knowing what he wanted.

"Who's the one girl you would marry?" Woo Jin asked Se Yoon plainly.

"Park bom. I love her so much, you don't even know. She's so cute..." Se Yoon smiled as he thought about her.

"Se Yoon, she's like thirteen years older than you..."

"You think I care? I have a poster of her in my room back at my parents' house, and when I move out it's coming with me. I only watched roommate because she was apart of the cast. I didn't watch season two because she got kicked off for no reason. I know every single 2ne1 song. She's my lockscreen. Taeyang is my home screen."

"Ok. Calm down," Woo Jin let out a quiet laugh.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro was a little concerned when Hoseok came in, but he only tried to stop smiling when he saw him staring at Se Yoon, he knew what it was about. He nodded, and leaned on his elbow to look over At Tae Won's menu, tilting his head, "What about you? You normally come here right? I'm thinking of this noodle dish here. Right? That what that is?"
raw.gif
Hoseok smiled at Se Yoon, liking that he offered his drink. He took up the soda and sipped at it. He didn't really think about it much, they shared almost everything so this wasn't too weird. He looked up at Woo Jin, seeing the conversation progress. If he was here to talk about women, then he wasn't going to listen. Especially since Se Yoon was talking about one. Did...that mean he had intentions of being with one? That being with a man was just a passing phase and that he was going to be secretly gay the rest of his life. His gaze shot over to tae Won, jaw clenched.​

proxy.php

"Uh... That's Jajangmyeon. I'll just get that too," Tae Won replied before pointing to the dish he was talking to. "It's pretty good, but kind of messy," He said with a smile before looking up to see Hoseok looking at him. He glanced over at Se Yoon and Woo Jin were talking about. He waited a few seconds, and then bam! Se Yoon changed the subject to Taeyang, and how perfect he was. He looked back towards Hoseok and shrugged, still confused as to why Hoseok was looking at him like that.

proxy.php

Se Yoon retrieved back to his phone because he really didn't have anything to talk about. He looked up when Tae Won asked how his finger was. He turned off his phone before looking at his pinky finger. "It's still numb. It stills hurts... it's turning blue," He sighed. "But I'll survive," He replied with a smile before taking the soda and sipping it.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro didn't mind messy. After living with two baby twin sisters, he could handle anything. He would have to call them soon, see how they were adjusting. A picture of them was his home screen on his iPhone, but he didn't use it very often. He looked up when Tae Won did, seeing the distress in his eyes for some reason. He was a shit wing man. Poor Hoseok. "Woo Jin..." He said calmly, starting to asking him questions in broken Korean, trying his best to distract him for Hoseok's sake.
raw.gif
Hoseok was going to die. Full believer in he was going to die. He couldn't stop his mind from jumping to conclusions. He had never been this high strung about anyone....Okay, maybe the girl he lost his virginity to but then again he was young and stupid and didn't know what he was doing. But now...Now he did. He was thankful for Katsuro distracted Woo Jin for a moment, just before the waiter came to take their order. He let Tae Won order first since he was almost dying.​

proxy.php

Tae Won smiled at the waitress, "I would like the Jajangmyeon, thank you." He closed his menu. Eventually she got down everyone's orders, and took everyone's menus before walking away to put their orders in. He watched as Woo Jin responded to the questions, but he had to ask Katsuro to repeat sometimes because he didn't understand. That was the part that Tae Won found amusing.

proxy.php

Se Yoon glanced over at Hoseok for a moment before looking back down. Why was it so hard to find something to talk about? "Hoseok~" He sung quietly, hoping Hoseok had something to say. "The day has been going by pretty slow, don't you think? How are you?" He asked. It was a simple question that had a deep meaning, and could possibly start a good conversation. Hoseok looked unhappy in his opinion, so he wanted to know why.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

View media item 23893
Katsuro ordered the same as Tae Wan, excited for the new food he was about to try. He turned back to the new person he'd just met and tried his best. His confidence was a little shaken at the lack of understanding in his words, but he couldn't let that get to him. And with Tae Won there listening, he had to do well. He didn't want him to think he was just tossing the help he was receiving aside.
View media item 23892Hoseok looked up to Se Yoon, almost forgetting there were other people in the room. He just watched him for a moment, his anxieties melting away. "Yeah. It kinda has gone slow." His hands gripped his cup tighter as he leaned on his elbows. "But yeah. I'm fine. It's been an interesting day, what about you? You okay?"

((I can't get those links to go away when I'm on mobile UGH)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back