• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Let me help you with that." (pasta & Ponyo62)

tumblr_inline_nulds2heas1ruvz88_500.gif

Tae Won nodded as Katsuro explained his best friend. "Seems life an interesting person," He chuckled. "Um..." He didn't know how to bring this up. He didn't want to sound like he was jealous. "I'm not saying this because I'm jealous... I'm truly just curious," He explained. "Do you still keep in touch with him?" He asked, still trying to keep his confidence. "I'm sure you miss all your friends," He thought aloud before sighing.

hyungwon-beautiful-album-photoshoot.gif

Se Yoon decided to just wash his face rather than take a shower. His hair was fine and he could take a shower that night. He wanted to be ready before his friends got to his dorm. He was done much early than expected, leaving him with nothing to do. "Hoseok, I'm bored," He complained before taking a seat on the wooden floor between the two bunkbed setups.

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
.gif
Katsuro rose his eyebrow at his boyfriend's casual explanation before he asked his question. "Well.. Of course I do. Not as much because the time difference is a bit much for them sometimes and we still haven't been able to figure it out really." He didn't want to say it out loud, but he really felt that they were moving on without him. It was fine if they did, they were separated by an ocean, he wanted them to live their lives. But he did feel a little lonely when he would see pictures of them and they didn't even bother to talk to him about it. "You can meet them if you ever want to come to the states with me in the future."
giphy.gif
Hoseok was messing around on his phone when Se Yoon walked back in the room and sat down on the floor. He rolled over onto his elbow so he could look at him. "What are you doing down there then?" He crawled off the bed and sat down with him, smiling softly. He reached up and pinched his cheeks, "And why is it my job to entertain you, hm? He tilted his head.​

Tae Won hummed as the other explained his situation. "That sucks," He frowned as they finally reached the end of their campus. His eyes lit up when Katsuro mentioned going to the US with him. "Of course!" He grinned. It made him overjoyed that Katsuro was already planning for the future. It meant that he actually had intentions of saying together with him. "Luckily the skating rink isn't too far from here," He explained, deciding to bring up their date. "We both have to remember how to skate," He spoke his thoughts. "I hope we don't fall too much...While we're skating, I don't want to fall as hard as I did for you. I'd probably get a concussion." He wanted to get his boyfriend to blush.

Se Yoon frowned when Hoseok pinched his face. He tilted his head, mimicking Hoseok. "And why wouldn't it be?" He asked before smiling smugly. "Whatever I'll call Woo Jin or something," He mumbled as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. He really only said Woo Jin's name to bother his boyfriend. "I'm kidding," He grumbled before laying on the ground.

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
gif.gif
Katsuro was excited about their date the closer they got to it. But then he heard his boyfriend and he stopped, suddenly his face turning a bright red. "I...I..." He cleared his throat "You...I..." He stammered, not sure what to say. It was their first date an Tae Won was already pulling lines like that. He covered his face with his hands and groaned. "How could you say something like that..." He mumbled in between his fingers.
giphy.gif
Hoseok frowned when he heard that he would call Woo Jin instead. He new he was kidding, and knew why he said it. When Se Yoon laid down, he easily crawled over him. "You did that on purpose." He commented before reaching his hand up, cupping his face. "You're not fair." He leaned down to kiss him, just trying to shut him up.​

Tae Won smirked at the reaction he received. "My plan has succeeded," He cheered. "I'm an amazing charmer, aren't I?" He asked. It was really a rhetorical question that he didn't need answered. "I am," He stated as the ice skating center began to come into view. "Ah, you see it?" He questioned as he pointed towards the center. It had an open area, clearly used for skating by the numerous people on it, and a small building for buying shoes.

Se Yoon rolled his eyes at his boyfriend. "I did, didn't I?" He gently kissed back, only to pull back a few moments later. He rolled away from Hoseok before slowly sitting up. "Aw," He frowned. "When I come back from my outing," He began. "We should go somewhere together," He suggested. "Unless you're busy then maybe another time."

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

.gif
Katsuro shook his head, not going to comment on his boyfriend's ego, it apparently didn't need the comment. So he moved on and looked up, seeing the center. "It looks so cute!" His pace picked up as he quickly made his way to the center. He would have ran if it wouldn't make him look like a child, so he just power-walked over to the front counter, talking to the person at the front desk, and brokenly telling them there were two and yes they would need skates. It was more difficult than he thought, but he got through. He made sure that he was going to pay for it this time since Tae Won had a habit of spoiling him.
giphy.gif
Hoseok kind of pouted when Se Yoon tolled away from him, he had full intentions of holding him there and kissing him stupid. But apparently not today. He sat up on his knees, his hands going to his hips. "no, I'd love to go out with you." He smiled up at him, "You know me, I'm not going to do anything today. Its too cold. But I don't mind going out with you because it'll be worth it."​

Tae Won grinned as he listened to his boyfriend's broken Korean. It was cute and sometimes a little funny. Sometimes the other would say the wrong word and it caused an amusing scene. "Tae Won," A female voice said, it was the voice of one his friend. Spinning on his toes, he was soon facing his friend.

"Oh, Mina," He smiled brightly. "I just saw you a few days ago..." He wanted to introduce Katsuro to his female friend as she too was Japanese. Perhaps another friend for Katsuro. Once Katsuro had finished getting their skates, he spoke. "Ah, Katsuro, this is my friend Mina. She's from Japan." He looked back towards his female friend and explained that Katsuro could speak Japanese. "Um I'm going to go to the bathroom. Be right back."

The female's face lit up as Tae Won spoke. "Ah, really? Be quick!" She laughed before looking towards Katsuro. "Hello, it's nice to meet you," She greeted in Japanese. "Um, can you help me something. You see... I really like Tae Won and- Ah this is so awkward. Anyway, you seem close to him and I was wondering if you could help me get a date with him."

Se Yoon grinned at Hoseok's response. "Good! Maybe we should go to the arcade or go to a karaoke place like we use to when we were freshmen." Freshman year was just the beginning of their friendship... Then Se Yoon would never think of liking Hoseok romantically... Especially since, at the time, he had a crush on one of their previous roommates and he had a girlfriend. He scooted back towards Hoseok till he was close enough, so he could rest his head on the other's shoulder.

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
gif.345566

Katsuro walked over, a little surprised that Tae Won was introducing him to a girl. It wasn't that it bothered him, but he really was excited when she said she was japanese as well. He bowed his head and used the customary greeting he would as if he was back home. "I'm Katsuro. Nice to meet you." He looked to Tae won as he walked away, but this brought his attention back to Mina as she started to speak again.

She wanted to date him. Of course she did. "Uh..." He said softly. "I mean I can try. But he's been kind of hinting he's been seeing someone." He wanted to shout at her that it was him, that he was Tae Won's boyfriend and she had no business with him. He never thought he was really the jealous type, he often understood these situations. But with his relationship with the other boy was so new it made him nervous. What if he did realize that maybe he wanted to date girls? They were half way done with high school, he had his future to think about. "But I'll put in a good word." He wouldn't.

giphy-gif.345565

"Karaoke sounds fun." He smiled down at his boyfriend, leaning his head against his hair as they sat on the floor. "Although, unless Iw as in a group I never did much singing..." He always brought girls there so he could make out with them and just have some music in the background. But now, they wold have a room to themselves. That's when he paused. "We should go away for a weekend some time."

"Oh, I see," Mina's voice faltered as she spoke. She knew he probably had a girlfriend, and now she was left feeling hurt. She looked back up from the ground as Katsuro said he'd tell Tae Won for her. "Really?" She asked. "Thank you," She smiled before unexpectedly hugging the male. Gently she pulled away before looking back. "My friend are waiting for me..." She groaned.

Tae Won left the bathroom quicker than expected. He walked towards his two friends, wearing a bright smile. "You got the skates?" He asked as he looked over at Katsuro. "We should go put them on then." Pausing, he turned towards Mina. "Mina when's your next gymnast competition?" After being told it, he nodded. "Let me know the exact date so I can go and support you." He really enjoyed going to his friends performances or competitions. They were fun and he always liked teasing them afterwards. Gently he grabbed Katsuro's upper arm, and pulled him to a bench so they could put on their skates.

"Well, we're going sing this time," Se Yoon replied plainly. He had an idea of what Hoseok usually did when he went to a karaoke place with only one girl. Really, he didn't really care that much. "Oh? A trip? Would we be able to do that? Just us? Or Tae Won and Katsuro too?" He asked. "If we do, where would you want to go?" He knew his friends were suppose to be picking him up by now... He knew why there was a delay. It was because Eui Gyung was probably making Woo Jin wait... as she usually did with everyone.

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

gif.345566

As Tae Won spoke, Katsuro felt his heart drop lower and lower. They looked so natural together. He knew he shouldn't be upset, because Tae Won didn't really like girls, so it didn't make sense for him to like her because of that. As he was lead away, he felt the excitement he had for their start to wither away. But he couldn't let that happen. So he smiled as he sat down to put his skates on. "How long have you known Mina? " He couldn't know her from their school since it was boys only. "She seems like Hoseok's old type." He meant that in the best way his jealous self could.
giphy-gif.345565

Hoseok smiled as he moved in front of Se Yoon, taking his hands. "Alright we'll sing. But I expect plenty of kisses in between each song." He said sternly. "I don't see why we couldn't do it. I'm sure they'd like to come with us. But maybe...we could get two rooms...?" He said it a little nervously, hoping that Se Yoon would understand that he wanted alone time with his boyfriend over the break, even if he had a good time with his friends. "Lets go anywhere. I don't care where we go. I just want to go with you."​

Tae Won slipped the skates onto his feet and began to tie them. "We went to jr. high together... I guess we were like best friends, but then we grew apart. She was a really good friend though and she cared so much... she use to worry a lot." He recalled as he finished one foot. He let out an amused laugh at Katsuro's comment. "Is that so? How do you even know Hoseok's old type? Hm... I guess so. His old type pft... Good one. Done!" He pulled back and set his foot back down on the ground.

"Oh!" Se Yoon exclaimed as Hoseok said he wanted a room to themselves. "Pervert," He teased with a soft chuckle before nodding. "I'm fine with that.... hm... we can go to a beach house in Busan. My parents' have one but since it's winter... it would be really cold. Mm, whatever—" Stopping, he stood up when he heard the knock at the door. Quickly he opened the door and peaked his head out. A muffled conversation between Se Yoon and his friends could barely be heard. Turning back to face in the direction of Hoseok, he spoke, "I'll be back in an hour or so!"

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

gif.345566

Katsuro looked up at him, his hands still moving as he laced his skates up. He could do it with his eyes closed to be honest. "I don't know...I kind of just guessed from what you guys have told me..." Nothing that Tae Won was saying was making him feel more comfortable, so he tried to hide it by finishing his skates and letting his hair falling down in his face. Once he was done, he stood up and looked around before smiling. "Okay, I think I'm done. You ready?" they couldn't hold hands like the other couples were doing, but he figured that this was going to have to be enough for the time being.
giphy-gif.345565

Hoseok gave a snicker when Se Yoon blushed, laughing and rolling back onto his back. "I'll think about where to go. You have fun!" He waved to him from the floor, staying there for several minutes after se yoon left. Only when he felt he was ready did he get up, only to go lay in bed once again, and sleep.​

Tae Won grinned and nodded, "As ready as your are." He planted his hands on the side of himself before pushing himself up. He forgot how hard it was to walk with skates on. Slowly he stepped forward, feeling his feet wobble. "Ugh," He groaned before moving to hold on to Katsuro. People probably just saw it as a friendly gesture, or an accident... no one would expect a thing. Slowly he made his way towards the skating rink, still holding onto his boyfriend so he wouldn't fall. "Thanks armrest," He joked.

he's out rnrnnrrn
please call again

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

gif.345566

Katsuro laughed as he watched Tae Won struggle to even get on the ice to start off with. It was a little easier to laugh now that his boyfriend was being so silly. He helped him over to the ice, stepping on first before he turned and offered his hands out to him. "Easy does it." He winked playfully as he held his hands out to him. "Can you make it to hold onto the wall at least?" that shouldn't be too hard right? It was easy for him tons ay while he stood perfectly still on the ice.​

Quickly he grasped the other's hands, desperate not to collapse onto the hard ice. Rolling his eyes at his boyfriend's remark, he attempted to straighten himself out. "Of course I can... It's just hard moving from floor to ice." He paused for a moment. "Watch me," He grinned as confidence filled his voice. Slowly he let go of Katsuro's hands before gently moving his feet backward. "See those skills. I can go backward." He twisted his body around before inching himself away, making sure to keep his safety in check.

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
gif.345566

katsu chuckled softly as his boyfriend made the transition to go backwards on the ice, carefully looking over his shoulder. "Look at that you can go backwards." he skated it up to him, taking gentle glides to follow him. He tilted his head, smiling brightly at how Tae Won was trying to impress him. He wasn't going to break his heart and tell him he could easily do it as well, for now, he would just admire his boyfriend. "Careful you don't trip." he pointed out as more people went by. He really wished he'd come stand next to him and hold hands again, but maybe that was too much to ask for the moment. But he couldn't help but feel a little possessive.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back