• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Let me help you with that." (pasta & Ponyo62)

tumblr_o9mj7dm6fD1vwr8oro1_500.gif

Tae Won glanced over at Katsuro when he spoke about the seasoning. "Well, it doesn't really matter to me, so we can do it your way," He smiled. He made sure the ramyeon was ready by pulling one of the noodles out, and eating it. He set down his chopsticks before thinking for a moment. "Do you like chewy noodles or soggy?" He asked. "Because they're chewy right now."

tumblr_ome9lxZcGd1vf2atco1_500.gif

Se Yoon glanced over at his mom, hoping she'd say yes to Hoseok. Making conversation with his grandmother was a lot harder than he expected because she was always talking to his aunts. He couldn't talk to his brothers because they were to focused on actually making the kimchi. The woman looked up when Hoseok asked if he could come, and help. "Ah of course. They always need more people there," She replied.

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

tumblr_ndwbd4m9XX1qhwguzo1_500 copy.jpg
"Chewy." He said as he made to pull the noodles out of the pot, just enough for him just incase his boyfriend didn't want his that way. "so I was thinking, maybe after exams and before we leave on break, we could have a small....going out?" He tried to come up with another word for date so that he didn't have to say it in front of Se Yoon's mom and siblings. But he wanted to throw the idea out now while he was thinking about it before he forgot.
tumblr_ooi8rnUmhr1tosopuo1_500.gif
Hoseok smiled triumphantly, but tried to not let it show too much. He didn't want to give his true motives away. That meant he would be able to spend the whole day with Se Yoon, and possibly the night depending on what time he would see him. But he would get to see him and thats what would matter to him. "Thanks auntie." He hummed softly before leaning back on his bed, knowing that Se Yoon and his mom did need some time together and he didn't need to be butting in the whole time.​

Tae Won placed a bowl in front of himself. He decided to wait a bit because he preferred his noodles to be soggy rather than chewy. He looked up from his bowl when Katsuro asked to go on a date. He let out a small chuckle at Katsuro's attempt to subtly ask to go on a date. Tae Won was actually glad he did so because he didn't want Se Yoon's mom figuring out they were dating. "Yes, we should go ice skating," He smiled. "I haven't gone ice skating in such a long time.

Se Yoon began to put numerous things into his suitcase. They were mainly the albums and photobooks he owned. "Do you need to bring anything else home besides your idol things?" His mother questioned as she looked over the things her son was taking home.

"No," He replied as he shook his head, not caring what his mom thought about it. "You really don't have to stay anymore. We're almost finished packing. I can finish by myself. Plus I have awhile to pack since vacation isn't too close."

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
Katsuro smiled, "yes, that sounds fun. I actually did lessons when I was a little younger because my sisters wanted to learn. But they chickened out." He laughed softly before moving to take up his bowl to sit down at their tiny table. "I havent been in years, I hope I still remember how to do it." He didn't want to look like an idiot in front of his boyfriend on their second date. But he thought it would be very cute. Too bad they couldn't hold hands.
((Skating is my jam hell yes)
Hoseok chuckled to himself, of course that's what Se Yoon would want to take. Maybe later when he wasn't looking he could sneak one of his own shirts into his boyfriends bag to take with him, just to be cheesy and gross. They wore each others clothes all the time so it wouldn't be that out of the ordinary if it appeared in his bag. He looked back to Se Yoon and his mom, wondering if they would really leave that soon. they just seemed to get there.​

Tae Won smiled as the boy talked about his experiences with ice skating. "Ah," He replied. "Last time I went was a few years back," He said, trying to relate with what his boyfriend was saying. "It'll be fun, whether we suck or skating or we're extremely good." He pulled a small bowl out so they could put some kimchi in it. He picked up the glass jar and began to unscrew the cap before tilting the glass jar. Quickly he turned it upright when he felt there was enough. He set the jar down, and screwed on the cap. "I think it's done," He thought himself as he began to put some ramyeon into his bowl

Se Yoon just got a roll of the eyes from his mom. "Ahh," He whined. "I feel sick," He complained. "My head hurts," He complained before letting a pout appear on his face.

"That's because you don't eat," His mother accused as she put the last bit of albums into the suitcase. "Look at you," She started. "You're so skinny."

"I eat a lot as a matter of fact," He replied. "And I'm skinny because swimmers are suppose to be." During swim practice sometimes the coach would have everyone be weighed just to make sure they were in the right weight category. If they weren't he'd have the stay after and workout to lose the weight.

"You're not a gymnast, you're a swimmer, so you should take it easy."

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
Katsuro started to eat his own, slurping up happily. It was just the right amount of spice that he liked. He hummed happily as he looked up to Tae Won as he sat down. He looked over, making sure that they couldnt be seen before he linked their ankles tighter under the table. He really just enjoyed that he could do it, that he finally had a boyfriend that he could be cute with and cuddle with. He let them enjoy the silence between them as they ate, just listening to Se Yoon's mother.
"I promise Auntie, he eats like he's dying I'm amazed at the fact that he can eat as much as he does and still not gain weight." Not that he could comment on it much, he was thin as well and had some muscle, but not as much as his boyfriend maybe. He wasn't too sure, he didn't really compare them much. "And he's the best on his team. He's captain for good reason. I think we'll see him in he Olympics soon!"​

A grin spread across Tae Won's face when he felt Katsuro link their ankles together. He wasn't too interested in the others' conversation so he just focused on his food. He made sure to slurp up his noodles. Occasionally he would pick up a piece of kimchi, and pop it into his mouth. "Katsuro, try say," He smiled as he pointed to the kimchi with his chopsticks.

Se Yoon's mom nodded as Hoseok spoke. "Ah... I'm surprised. When he was little he got chubby so easily," She laughed. "And then," She paused. "Then he grew up," She acknowledged. "You better make it into the olympics, Se Yoon," She joked.

"Why are being so friendly?" Se Yoon questioned. "At home you're like an army woman," He said before taking a seat on the kitchen. "Whenever we're at home you're so strict, and then we're out and you seem like you don't care."

"You want me to act like I do at home?" She asked with a small laugh. "I'm making sure I don't embarass you."

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro was a little reluctant to try kimchi. It didn't really look right, and he wasn't always the biggest fan of pickled food items. But he trusted his boyfriend. So he reached down with his chopsticks and took a piece, slowly putting it into his mouth. He chewed on it slowly, trying to get the feeling of it. He hummed softly and nodded, "That's not too bad." He smiled, but didn't reach for another piece just yet.
Hoseok felt like there was some hidden tension that his boyfriend was holding in but he wasn't going to say anything when she was here. He just smiled at her and minded his own business. He wondered how much of what she was saying was true, he heard plenty of horror stories from Se Yoon about his home life. But he felt like he would go crazy if he had as many kids as his parents did too.​

Tae Won watched closely as Katsuro tried the kimchi. He liked watching people try new things, especially when he suggested them. He smiled when Katsuro didn't think it wasn't disgusting. "Yay," he smiled before going back to eating his ramyeon. "I'm glad you don't think it's gross... Some people don't really think it's good..." he explained. "It's interesting seeing people's different reactions."

Se Yoon the stood up to go zip up the suitcase and place it next to the end of the bunk bed. "Ah," he said as he checked the clock electronic clock on one of the burrows. "Ah, Mom, it's 7... Don't they have to go to bed soon?" He asked as he glanced towards his siblings. He got a look in return from them and they didn't seem pleased. They wanted to stay up even if that meant sitting there and staring at the TV.

"That's true," his mother acknowledged. "Let's go, we can stop and get food on the way," The woman said. She turned towards Se Yoon. "Want to come home now?" She asked, letting out a quiet laugh when she got a no in response. "Of course." She quickly hugged him before turning to everyone. "Sorry for such a short visit," she apologized.

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
Katsuro hummed, "I love food. Its one of my favorite things. I normally make a lot at home, but sometimes its hard here because we dont really have the space for it." And he didn't really feel like buying more kitchen supplies. There was a lot he was used to having so he felt a little spoiled now that he didn't have any of that. But he made due with what he had. He just couldn't do anything too elaborate.
Hoseok stood up off the bed and walked up to Se Yoon's mom, smiling. "Bye Auntie. I'll see you over break then." He was glad they were leaving, he felt a little bit that Se Yoon was trying to find excuses to get them to leave and thankfully it worked.

Katsuro stood up at the table and waved to her, "It was nice meeting you." He called out lightly.

Hoseok went over and turned the TV off for the kids, even as they complained about it. He ruffled their hair and walked to the door with them, waiting for their mom.​

Tae Won nodded as Katsuro talked. "Mhm, but thankfully we have vacation soon so you can your home will have a lot of room for food." He set his chopsticks down when he heard Se Yoon's mom speak about leaving. He quickly waved to her. "Bye," He smiled, watching as she waved and smiled back.

Once Se Yoon's mother left he decided to bring up the date. "Oh, so about the date... what time?"

Se Yoon watched as his mom left and his siblings followed. He let out a sigh... He felt his mom was embarrassing. I mean, she told his friends he use to be chubby when he was in grade school. Next thing, she could be telling them he was a bed wetter.

He looked towards his bed, feeling it was weird yeah his stuff wasn't on Hoseok's bed. He glanced at Hoseok. "I want to sleep in my bed tonight," he said abruptly. He hadn't slept alone in awhile, so why not do it while his stuff was on his bed.

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
Katsuro moved over to Tae Won once the apartment was empty and moved to wrap an arm around his waist, just to rest his head on his shoulder. Maybe he was a little clingy. He hummed as he thought of the time, "Maybe we should go in the morning so then we can go get lunch after or something?" He looked up at him.
Hoseok was stepping over to his boyfriend, ready to hug him again, when he said that he wanted to sleep in his own bed. "Huh?" He said softly, his head tilting in confusion. "W-Why? Did I do something?" was he saying things to his mom that made him upset? He fidgeted with his hands, "Does that mean, you want me to sleep in your bed instead?"​

Tae Won thought Katsuro's clinginess was cute. Many people thought clinginess was annoying and frustrating, but for some reason he liked it. "Ah, I'm trying to eat," he complaine, pretending to be annoyed. It soon ended when his scowl was replaced with a smile. "Ooo! Good idea," He praised. "Hm... I'll find a good place to eat."

Se Yoon assumed he get that reaction from Hoseok. He put on a bright smile and quickly shook his head. "You didn't do anything wrong," He replied. "It's just, I haven't slept alone in awhile. And since the whole vacation thing where we can barley sleep together, I figured I need to... I don't know. Remember what it feels like or something." He paused. "And if you're missing me that much.... I guess you can come and lay in my bed," He teased.

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Cats could hear the playful tone in his boyfriends voice and it made him laugh. He felt go anyways so he could sit down and finish eating as well. "I trust you. You have good taste in food. So far everything you've showed me I've really enjoyed." He hummed happily as he picked up his chopsticks and started eating again. He was almost done but it was starting to get late and he wanted to curl up in bed. He wondered if it would take them some time to start sharing a bed, unlike Se Yoon and Hoseok which havent been apart since they got together.
Hoseok blushed heavily, realizing how silly and childish he sounded. He cleared his throat and shook his head, "No, thats okay We can handle one night apart. Or whatever." He fidgeted with his hands, "But just as long as you promise that we at least sleep in the same bed the last night before vacation." SO he was a little selfish, he just really loved his boyfriend.​

Tae Won nodded, "Mhm, I know I do. I'm talented when it comes to picking out good places to eat," He joked. As he was finishing up his ramyeon, he overheard Se Yoon talking about getting pajamas on. "Oh, it's already time to start getting ready for bed?" He asked Katsuro. Quickly he checked his phone. "Ah..." He sighed. "Lights go out in like an hour and a half." He was never to fond of curfew.

Se Yoon smiled when Hoseok seemed to understand. "Of course we can. Only one night is easy." He paused. "Oh yes!" He nodded. "We have to. It's basically mandatory." He glanced over to see what Katsuro's and Taewon were doing before looking back towards Hoseok. "Alright I'm going to go get pajamas on," He informed before quickly pecking Hoseok on the cheek.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro got up and moved to clean up a bit from their ramyeon, not wanting to leave the kitchen a complete mess as they slept. It just made him feel dirty. When he was done, he dried his hands and moved to stand with Tae Won, seeing Se Yoon go change his clothes. "Do they really think that lights out works? And why havent you guys invested in lamps yet? I feel that would be easier than your phone."
Hoseok was happy that they got to that agreement without any dramatics or yelling this time. He blushed at the kiss on his cheek, turning ever so slightly so that he could look at him. He loved his boyfriend. Everything about him he loved, so that even a small kiss on the cheek still made his heart skip a beat. He practically jumped into his bed without complaint.​

Tae Won shrugged. "It seems to. Everyone's too scared to get caught I guess. Of course but someone could see us whether it's a teacher or a student. Someone has to stay here over night and they'd see a light... Don't you think?" He thought. "I don't know. All we have is a small nightlight plugged into the wall. I agree though. It would be better than using the flashlight on your phone," He explained. "But the risk is too high."

He moved to his dresser to grab pajamas. He was planning on getting into the bathroom after Se Yoon.

Se Yoon felt this would be good. He knew he moved a lot in his sleep and he probably woke up Hoseok a lot since he was a light sleeper. So he felt his boyfriend would get more sleep, which was a good thing. With that thought in his mind, he grabbed his pajamas and hurried into the bathroom.

After washing his face and getting dressed, he walked out of the bathroom, and climbed up into his bed. Since he couldn't fall asleep with the lights on, he decided to play around with his phone.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro hummed softly, thinking of how bad could it really be to be caught with a lamp on. But he wasn't going to put the whole apartment at risk just because he wanted to be rebellious. He crawled up onto his bunk and laid back, waiting for everyone else to be done. He didn't mind being the last one, but he did feel that he was falling asleep as he laid there in bed. He sat up and started to play on his phone just to keep himself awake.
Already just sitting on his bed alone made Hoseok feel nervous. He had been spoiled. Se Yoon spoiled him too much by sleeping next to him every night and now he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to sleep at all. Sure Se Yoon moved a lot, but that didn't bother him. He watched the top bunk move as his boyfriend crawled into bed and he sighed heavily. He gathered up his things and moved to the bathroom, waiting for Tae Won to be done.​

Tae Won wanted to get ready as soon as possible so none of the waiting roomates would have to wait too long. He exited the bathroom in almost a rush. Not sure if he and Katsuro were going to share a bed he climbed into his own bed. He recalled wanting to take things slow, so he felt sleeping alone would be better until further into their relationship.

He noticed Hoseok and Se Yoon weren't sleeping in the same bed, It was out of the norm and it peaked his interest... Though he just decided not to question it.

Se Yoon found that playing around with his phone wasn't really entertaining, so he set it off to the side. He exhaled a soft yawn before rolling onto his stomach, letting is arm dangle off the edge. Maybe trying to fall asleep early would be good. In all honesty, he felt it would be difficullt to sleep without Hoseok, but it had to be done. He found it shocking that you could become so attached to someone.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsu had to wait until Hoseok was out of the bathroom in order to go in and change. He didn't mind, but he was getting a little curious if Tae Won wanted them to share a bed. He didn't really mind, Se Yoon and Hoseok did it right away, but then again they had been friends for so long it was normal. For them, it was a different story.

He snuck in after his roommate left, changing into his baggy sweat pants and shirt that hung slightly off his shoulder. He washed up and then took a deep breath before walking back out to his bed. "Uh, goodnight." He smiled and Tae Won, leaning in a bit to kiss his cheek before slipping away to crawl onto his bunk, waiting to see if there was some kind of sign to come back.
Hoseok was quick in the bathroom, not wanting to miss the chance to say goodnight to his boyfriend. So when He came out and saw Se Yoon draped over the bed the way he was, he smiled softly. He walked over, standing in front of the bunk so he could reach up and take the other boy's hand. "Night, Se Yoona." He leaned down and kissed over his knuckles, "Love you." He let go before slipping down to crawl into his own bed, to sulk.​

Tae Won gave a small smile. "Mhm, night," He replied before rolling over. He took a moment to think. "Ehm," He cleared his throat. "You can sleep with my if you'd like, Katsuro." While speaking he sa up, and ran a hand through his hair. It wasn't like they were kissing or anything, so it wouldn't be too bad to rush to. "You don't have to if you don't want to," He added, just in case Katsuro didn't want to.

Se Yoon yawned when Hoseok took his hand. "Mhm, love you too. Night," He replied. He wasn't expecting himself to fall asleep so quickly, but it seemed he thought wrong. It was a lot easier than expected which he was grateful for. Eventually he was snoring and fast asleep.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro popped his head over the edge and smiled brightly, as if Tae Won had just told him he won 1000 bucks. He quickly crawled down the steps to the bunk and jumped down, "I would love to." He tried to not sound too excited, because he didn't want to scare him "Thank you. It'll be like a sleep over." He gently crawled into the bed, pausing to let Tae Won adjust as well.
Hoseok stared at the top bunk above him, hearing Se Yoon slowly start to fall asleep. He missed hearing his little snores in his ears, even if it bugs him while it was happening. He sighed and looked at Tae Won and Katsuro curl up together in bed. "I hate you guys." He whispered to them before rolling over and trying to sleep again. He could make it through one night alone.​

Tae Won let out a small laugh at his boyfriend's reaction. "Yes, just like a sleepover." He didn't really know whether to wrap his arms around him or not. He should be allowed to cuddle with him since they were boyfriends, right? There was no harm in doing so. Hesitantly he wrapped his arms around Katsuro. It was a simple move, but it was still affectionate.

Lol he's asleep so liek I can't do anything
Zzz mofo
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
Katsuro stayed facing his boyfriend, not really expecting Tae Won to wrap his arm around him. He blushed brightly and looked up at him, smiling gently. "This is nice. You're warm." He kept his arms curled against him, not wanting to push the lines to much. "Goodnight." He hummed as he closed his eyes, excited that he was just getting to sleep in his arms. He could live with this.
sleepy boys lol​

Tae Won awoke to the light beaming through the windows. He knew they probably should've closed the blinds the night before. Slowly he sat up, and glanced around. He dragged his hand down his face before looking down at Katsuro. He had forgotten him and Katsuro slept in the same bed. Since they had no school that day, he felt it was ok to get a little bit more sleep so he laid back down.

Se Yoon woke up with a sore neck because he slept on his back with his head turned. He groaned as rolled over and sat up. For some reason, he felt like getting up early. He sat up and glanced around, noticing no one else was actually awake. A soft sigh escaped him as he climbed down the latter and carefully walked towards the couch.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back